Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently received this Scam E-mail  (Read 3851 times)
Linsaran (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:59:29 AM

So I just opened up my e-mail this evening and found this e-mail sent to me.  If I didn't otherwise figure this was a scam e-mail, I don't subscribe to any 'cheating website', and my Employer is myself so I feel their threat is pretty generic and they probably don't have anything I would consider 'private' info.  I figured I'd share this with other people here and see if someone better at tracking block chain transactions can do anything to find these guys.

i now have your information. i have also used your user profile to find your Facebook page, using this i can now message all of your friends and family members

If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends and family members (and perhaps even your employers too,?) then you need to make this procedure your side progres

if you want to keep your cheating and lies secret from your significant other, your family, your friends and work contacts then pay very close attention to this email.As what we demand is non-negotiable and you might ruin your life if you decide to ignore this email.
we will know it's you!
You must send exactly 1 Bitcoin BTC if you pay within 178 hours (approx. value $ 311 USD) TO THE FOLLOWING

BTC ADDRESS: 1PaYokNhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNhegDAd

payment details to you how load bitcoin 1
(copy and paste address!)

if you fail to meet the 178 hour deadline, you must send exactly 14 Bitcoin if you pay after 6 days but less then 6 days 23 hours from send time of this email; to the following BTC address: 1PaYokNhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNhegDAd

On the 7th day if you do not pay the non-negotiable amount your significant other,family and friends along with your employer will receive copies of all the hacked data screenshots, credit card transaction logs which include ip address, Your billing name and address and messages and profile from the cheating site you used to be unfaithful.

if you do not pay within the time frames we have set fourth this data will be in the hands of the people you wanted to keep your cheating secret from.

We are aware that you probably don't have (bitcoin) BTC at the moment, so we are giving you this time to get BTC and pay us.

**if you need help locating a place to purchase (BTC), use the website called localbitcoins, google it, if you dont know about it. This site makes bitcoin very easy and quick to purchase using multiple methods. On localbitcoins
sign up and choose to buy the bitcoin (BTC) with western union or money gram wire , find a seller of your choice (localbitcoins is a "ebay" like site with sellers with many sales and a high rating being trustworthy) pay with cash at western union
or money gram when you send the wire to the seller as sellers don't accept payments made by credit card. After you send wire to seller provide the seller with a copy of the receipt and when they verify they with send the bitcoins (have the seller send the bitcoin directly
to the bitcoin address we provided you with OR if they send the bitcoins to your localbitcoins wallet on site instead you will have to log into your localbitcoin wallet and send to the bitcoin address we provided you with). It will take less then and hour and a half for us to receive the bitcoins once you wire the money to a seller on localbitcoins,
the seller will give you a confirmation of payment through site and we will let you know we received. You will get the information needed to send a western union or money gram wire from sellers page after you choose a seller and it will give you the exact amount to wire to seller.

Localbitcoins . com/guides/how-to-buy-bitcoins

Signal me After You Make Your Side deposit progres to email give you instruction

You can get load bitcoin at an exchange like Localbitcoin . com
Localbitcoins . com  [WU] And MoneyGram buy bitcoin with WesternUnion

Coincafe . com Recommended for fast,simple service
Payment Methods: WesternUnion, Bank of America, Cash by Fedex, MoneyGram, bitcoin ATM

Cex . io  Buy bitcoin with Visa/MasterCard or Wire Transfer
btcdirect . eu The Best For Europe
bitquick . co  Buy bitcoin instant for cash

howtobuybitcoins . info , An international directory of bitcoin exchanges
coinjar . com  Allows direct bitcoin purchases on thier site
anxpro . com how pay give you

Step By Step instruction
Plus Special instruction very informative to you how pay bitcoin your side progres

Current price of 1 BTC is about 311 USD, so we are fairly cheap, at the moment. But if you ignore us, we will ruin your life and move on to other targets., you must pay 1 bit coin! 1

IMPORTANT: You don't even have to reply.  You Must pay 1 bitcoin your side progres i wait your deposit

If you need to contact us feel free Email> navigator @ ghostmail . com
but you do not have to you only need to pay and we will disappear. Ok i wait your transaction incoming your side progres 1 bitcoin

But if you ignore us, and don't pay within the time frames specified we will make good on are word.

if you think about reporting us to authorities, feel free to try. But it will not help. We are not amateurs. The best thing that can happen, they will go publicly about it. We will, again, get some free publicity. But for you, you will be ruined the damage will be done.

You can buy bitcoin using online exchanges easily. After 5 March Price up to 14 BTC is about 4000 $ usd i give you chance pay this days, If the bitcoin is not aid within days this deadline 5 March 2016 then my system will automatically message all of your friends and family members. The bitcoin address is unique to you.

it's a one-time payment. Give You Chance or i Ruin Your Life i Swear! Pay and you will not hear from us ever again! Just pay the 1 BTC to Address bitcoin: 1PaYokNhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNhegDAd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:55:03 PM

They are sending this to whatever addresses they can find and even if the % success is very very low, the volume will help them fish out some profit.

Just realized the address provided is an interesting one.

1PaY ok NhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNheg DAd

Not sure which vanity address software he was using!
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

what a load of bullshit. just a stupid extortioner who spouts everything without giving a slight proof that they know something.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:34:17 AM

I hae received tons with the same bullshit everyday and hladly gmail is detecting thwm all as a spam so I don't have to review each and every email similar to this everyday. This is actually what happens when you use your email or give your email to someone or to some service. There are people who are collecting emails and sending these kinds of emails for their scam attempts so be careful in which you use your email. Some people are actually dumb enough to believe such.
rte369x

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:06:12 AM

I have received this also and I was so mad at that time because he forced me to do something. And take note, all information are like real. I response to it once but he didn't reply back.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:16:35 AM

Now imagine that you dont have any socialmedia account  Grin
Just like me, never needed one & never will.
That kind of spam wont bother me at all.
Maybe even i could find this entertaining?
But i do understand the anger upon finding this in your box.
To bad ( in this case) BTC is a little anonymous  Undecided

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:36:22 PM

To know the senders IP, it would be best if you post the headers of the e-mail.

And its gone.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:29:31 AM

i've blocked all those domain already those email goes directly in my spam forlder, and with a simple click i remove them all, very satisfying

sometimes they use a new domain to get around the blocking, this is annoying
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 11:04:11 AM

I'm alway happy to see they had 0 success so far:

https://blockchain.info/address/1PaYokNhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNhegDAd

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:06:31 PM

I'm alway happy to see they had 0 success so far:

https://blockchain.info/address/1PaYokNhuFgRSYR1jJRFkFXNmMzNhegDAd

it's really a lousy attempt so there would be no surprise if no one fell for it. though they might have used different address for each of their to-be victims.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:10:37 PM

I would never pay for such things they only want to make you feel scared. Besides This don't proof they  have anything from you.
Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

sounds like this is the new Saudi prince wants to send you a million just needs your bank account # scam of the bitcoin world.

id have a few choice words for them.

anyway to report their address for scamming?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:17:17 PM

Even if they could provide shots of me having sex with dead foxes at the side of the road, I freely share them with my facebook friends anyway. That's a shitty attempt to extort but it is a neat intro to Bitcoin.  
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:29:50 PM

Even if they could provide shots of me having sex with dead foxes at the side of the road, I freely share them with my facebook friends anyway. That's a shitty attempt to extort but it is a neat intro to Bitcoin.  

Hilarious that it comes with a very informative introduction to Bitcoin use.  Good to see no one sent btc.  This is similar to the Nigerian email that floated around a few years ago with a different twist.

I love Bitcoin
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:03:45 PM

Such idiots always occur. Don't pay as they wouldn't share anything (is their only pressure medium) and often they do not even have this data.

Just ignore and delete.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:58:43 AM

They are sending this to whatever addresses they can find and even if the % success is very very low, the volume will help them fish out some profit.

Is there even a vanity software that can find a sequence at the end of an address.  i am guessing that cant be done easily?
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:05:03 PM

Is there even a vanity software that can find a sequence at the end of an address.  i am guessing that cant be done easily?

"vanitygen64.exe -r ^1PaYok.*DAd$" should do the trick... you can use any regex, so you can also make it case insensitive if you want Wink

EDIT: vanitygen64.exe -r ^1[pP][aA][yY][oO][kK].*[dD][aA][dD]$
On my laptop, it seems pretty slow to generate a private key using a regular expression, but i'm pretty sure that oclvanitygen would do the trick in a nick of time  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:54:42 PM

fwiw, I just checked to see if any deposits were made to address mentioned in OP.  Nothing in it.  So nobody, even the OP hasn't fallen for these scams

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 12:29:18 PM

fwiw, I just checked to see if any deposits were made to address mentioned in OP.  Nothing in it.  So nobody, even the OP hasn't fallen for these scams

That's kind of sad. They put a lot of effort in constructing that email, and it's quite educational on how to buy bitcoins. Im seriously considering pity tipping them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:01:10 PM

Someone with skeletons in his closet might be scared silly and actually believe their cock and bull story. The next thing you know the poor guy is running around for btc. Imagine the audacity of these pranksters, who might be teenagers if you ask me, giving you deadlines for you to be robbed of your money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: