Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinAdSmart: Bitcoin Advertising Network  (Read 945 times)
bytedisorder (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 01:01:45 AM

BitcoinAdSmart is a Bitcoin Advertising Network. BitcoinAdSmart offers the most fully intuitive bitcoin advertising service available. We work with Bitcoin publishers as well as regular publishers. We accept payment in Bitcoins, Paypal and all major credit/debit cards. We also offer various payout method to publishers, namely bitcoin and paypal. To deliver qualified advertisement(s) for a given request, the BitcoinAdSmart engine applies a proprietary Yield Optimization Algorithm to determine the appropriate rank and cost for each advertisement. Our algorithm considers factors such as relevancy, targeting match, keyword match type, qualified filter criteria, historical earnings, current bid amount, and more to determine what advertisement is qualified to be shown, where (rank), and what it should be billed. Take advantage of our targeted ads and relevant traffic, become a publisher or an advertiser today!

The result: Increased revenue for publishers along with increased performance for advertisers.

We have recently added the ability for publishers and advertiser to use not only the previously available text and photo/text ads but also now Image Banners, in all IAB standard sizes.

Check us Out Today!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 03:07:31 AM

Welcome to the club Cheesy
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 09:04:34 AM

mclovin why don't you display my ads on your forum, it would be a good arrangement!
Ghostofkobra

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 10:58:27 AM

Hi,
We created an account on BTCadSmart a while ago but really started to use it when coinurl went down.

For the first days we didnt get any reports about impressions, clicks whatever on the website so i sent a message to support.
And moved most ads to other networks (non BTC !!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it)

Today when i logged on i see that reporting is there but it started from today... Well its not that bad.

I am guessing that i will keep a few adslots at you since you need publishers and i like helping good things...

But i have some questions.

- I see no button for withdrawing money.
- The balance is in USD (cant i get BTC? if not its not a BTC network and it will be cut.)
- Got to go to lunch... might complete the list later.

/GoK

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 06:43:53 PM

People can pay for ads with BTC and USD, I am using a script that is encrypted that's why the publisher balances are in USD. You can withdraw to BTC, you just have to make a withdrawal request via e-mail and we'll pay you out. Include your bitcoin address in the email. To get the unencrypted script so we could add a built in bitcoin withdraw/payout system for publishers would cost $1000 and it hasn't been worth it yet, that's why payout to bitcoin are via manual request at this point.

Also, the minimum for withdrawl is $2.00 equivalent. Paypal payouts are handled automatically one the threshold and time period is reached. Once you reach the $2.00 threshhold we will contact you via email so we can get your bitcoin address on record and process payments weekly on accounts with balances over $2.00.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 06:59:51 PM

Also Ghostofkobra we have added image banners to our ad software, consider logging into your publisher backend and generating new ad code so that image banners can also be displayed. The ad code now allows text, text/photo and image banners to be displayed by the same code snippet.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 06:07:33 PM

Any other takers on becoming publishers or advertisers?

All new advertiser accoutns will be credited with .1BTC upon creation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: