Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin API and Settlement to PayPal, Bank, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, etc.  (Read 1511 times)
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:58:51 AM

Any chance to up the reward on referring a user who completes verification? Most sites will pay $5 for this, the $0.12 you offer now is really too low I think.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:08:11 AM

Any chance to up the reward on referring a user who completes verification? Most sites will pay $5 for this, the $0.12 you offer now is really too low I think.

Perhaps, in the future. We're a comparatively small company to offer $5 per verification.
TheGrimm

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:22:53 AM

O.k thanks,

Also is your business registered?

And last question is, I see withdrawal fees to many different payment processors, but I do not see any bitcoin fee, is bitcoin withdrawal even a option?

Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:30:03 AM

O.k thanks,

Also is your business registered?

And last question is, I see withdrawal fees to many different payment processors, but I do not see any bitcoin fee, is bitcoin withdrawal even a option?

Yes, we're a registered business. Bitcoin withdrawal feature is not present, but we're soon planning to throw open a new feature called "Bitcoin Wallet" where you can store your Bitcoins, and then send them around or simply convert them.
crypto-boy

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

Are you have any bitcoin accepting widgets for sites with QR code, animation etc.? Or just API?

Just API for now.

It would be cool if you make widget for sites. That just copy/paste code to the page and user see nice widget with transaction details. But great service anyway I will try it.  Smiley
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:21:09 PM

Are you have any bitcoin accepting widgets for sites with QR code, animation etc.? Or just API?

Just API for now.

It would be cool if you make widget for sites. That just copy/paste code to the page and user see nice widget with transaction details. But great service anyway I will try it.  Smiley

Sure, considering that. Thank you so much!
TheGrimm

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Ok I don't mean to be downer, but can you show proof your a registered business? your license code etc..?

You should put this information on your site. I do not currently see it.

Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

Ok I don't mean to be downer, but can you show proof your a registered business? your license code etc..?

You should put this information on your site. I do not currently see it.

We do have a certificate from the government, but however that clearly shows sensitive information related with the co-founders.
TheGrimm

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:37:13 PM

Sorry I do not know much about this myself, but usually isnt there a number you can post in which a potential customer can look up details about the business name, where its registered etc... which should be public already (since you need to post it to a newspaper for 2 weeks for proof and then you get a business license and what not)

I am not looking for your home address or your personal phone number lol, I just want to make sure this is legit since you are asking for people to send there id's and considering you posted this site from a new account I want to be sure if something goes wrong we are protected.

It's just with the influx of scammers, it is hard to know where the good guys are and I hope you understand why I am asking this.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:42:23 PM

Sorry I do not know much about this myself, but usually isnt there a number you can post in which a potential customer can look up details about the business name, where its registered etc... which should be public already (since you need to post it to a newspaper for 2 weeks for proof and then you get a business license and what not)

I am not looking for your home address or your personal phone number lol, I just want to make sure this is legit since you are asking for people to send there id's and considering you posted this site from a new account I want to be sure if something goes wrong we are protected.

It's just with the influx of scammers, it is hard to know where the good guys are and I hope you understand why I am asking this.
Agreed. Who would want to hand over their ID and personal information to some newbie? Even if they have a business license they are guaranteed to be legit. Sounds like a scam to me as well.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
TheGrimm

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:55:56 PM

Agreed. Who would want to hand over their ID and personal information to some newbie? Even if they have a business license they are guaranteed to be legit. Sounds like a scam to me as well.

I am glad I am not the only one who thought this had red flags, if this was a serious business they would have posted there company info publicly.

I am not usually like this, but after being scammed a few times and seeing the recent scams that deal with bitcoins - I do not take chances anymore.

I thought I was being a bit harsh but it seems I was right to ask these questions :-)

Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:20:07 AM

Fair enough, we'll be revealing the company details soon.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 11:49:55 AM

I am thinking about bitcoinside......

Its still new company giving awesome service for getting bitcoins to home..

Really amazing.

But there are some questions also.

Is it really going to be... ?

Yes its important to be honest bcz if you lose trust you can't survive. Trust is most important thing and building trust in this digital world is so challenging thing.

There are so many new companies but very few going with actual ethics and survive and reach to goal, so to get success must have to provide proper services and support for users.

1 person can change the world as with this sentence 1 customer also can give you good business. SO ....Its a business
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

Really amazing.

Yes its important to be honest bcz if you lose trust you can't survive. Trust is most important thing and building trust in this digital world is so challenging thing.

There are so many new companies but very few going with actual ethics and survive and reach to goal, so to get success must have to provide proper services and support for users.

1 person can change the world as with this sentence 1 customer also can give you good business. SO ....Its a business

Agreed, but calling a company 'scam' just because they aren't revealing their personal information doesn't make any sense either. YOU CANNOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU USE THE SERVICE.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:58:49 AM

Quick judgement, isn't it?
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:45:21 PM

Really amazing.

Agreed, but calling a company 'scam' just because they aren't revealing their personal information doesn't make any sense either. YOU CANNOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU USE THE SERVICE.

Exactly.

I hv already wrote that they must hv to get trust for that whatever it needs they must have to do.

But all this if they really want business in world bcz it has great potential if they gone for exact procedure. If not then they will be kicked out of market.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:49:46 PM

They must have keep it open that who they are !

What tie ups they hv how can people trust them. How they are secure, transparent and unique, why people have to choose them.

All these are very basic things they must have to present.

By presenting this people will at least trust them and then important aspect is service.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:07:05 PM

We've hit around 270 users today! We're growing steadily. If you're looking to accept Bitcoins at your site, Bitcoinside.com can be a great service to do so.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: