Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin API and Settlement to PayPal, Bank, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, etc.  (Read 1511 times)
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:13:52 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:33:20 AM by Bitcoinside.com

Bitcoinside.com is a freshly released Bitcoin payment processor with API and settlement to a wide variety of payment methods including PayPal, Bank-Wire, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, Perfect Money and Payeer.

You can easily get a settlement of your Bitcoin to your local more usable payment method like PayPal, or Bank-Wire. We offer settlement using a wide number of settlement methods as mentioned above without any hassle or KYC (Verification).

We also offer an API to accept Bitcoin payments, and receive a settlement in USD. You can integrate and generate unique Bitcoin addresses to receive payments from your users. Along with that, we also have an IPN/Callback feature to notify you about the payments upto the 6th confirmation.

If you don't wish to use anything like API, you can also login into your dashboard and generate a Bitcoin address (to receive payments) manually.

Furthermore, we're also planning to introduce prepaid cards, and few other major changes in coming weeks.

Settlement to: PayPal, Bank-Wire, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, Perfect Money and Payeer.
API Integration guide: https://bitcoinside.com/page-api-integration
Withdrawals Fees: https://bitcoinside.com/page-fees
Withdrawal (Estimated) Time: Upto 1 week (or less) after placing the request.

Our minimum withdrawal is $10. Feel free to deposit as low as $10, and withdraw that to test the waters. If you have questions, please mail to us at service[at]bitcoinside[dot]com.

Accept Bitcoin at Bitcoinside.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:04:42 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 11:49:09 AM by Bitcoinside.com

If you encounter any problem, mail me at service[at]bitcoinside[dot]com
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:25:36 AM

Withdrawl to paypal accepting bitcoin seems really intresting. But when i look at the rate per bitcoin on top it is 10$ around lesser than current rate at http://markets.blockchain.info
From which exchanger you fetch price per coin or the difference is due to service fees or margin.

Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:37:42 AM

We programmatically calculate the rates ourselves. We do have to sell the Bitcoins at a lower late (right?), therefore we calculate the rates from our partners and then decide which one would be the most appropriate according to our trade engine.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:44:14 AM

However, I've asked my team to make changes in the algorithm to make sure that the price difference is not too sharp between us and others.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:27:57 AM

Withdraw to over 120+ countries with ease! Over 60 users have already registered yesterday!
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

We've added Payza and released our own affiliate system so that you can earn money while promoting us! We're paying over $30 for each user you refer.

LINK: https://bitcoinside.com/page-earn-bitcoins
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:34:28 AM

We're paying $30+ for each referral you get to us!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:06:40 PM

Its glad to see amazing service with low cost for getting bitcoins to home.

Basically me from India and Bitcoinside have already gave me facility to get my bitcoin to my home in my local currency.

I just have give a brief review on my blog. Check http://bitgold.co.in/get-bitcoin-wallet/#Web_Wallet ! I have recommended it to my visitors.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:52:40 PM

Its glad to see amazing service with low cost for getting bitcoins to home.

Basically me from India and Bitcoinside have already gave me facility to get my bitcoin to my home in my local currency.

I just have give a brief review on my blog. Check http://bitgold.co.in/get-bitcoin-wallet/#Web_Wallet ! I have recommended it to my visitors.

Wohoo, thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback on our service.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

Well trying but It showing address one time where can I find that address in account ?
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

Well trying but It showing address one time where can I find that address in account ?

You've to generate addresses each time, and then they aren't shown again. So, if you wish to receive coins, simply generate address (either manually or programmatically) and then send coins to it, you'll have to do this every time. You won't be able to see your generated addresses to avoid false transactions as explained in the following scenario: As our API involves generation of addresses for each transaction and a callback URL. If we show the addresses and then you send coins to an existing address, we may inform your callback URL (for the generated address) and then this may cause troubles at your site. Therefore, you're clearly recommended to generate new addresses every-time, or keep a record of existing ones.

ADDITION:

All your generated addresses are monitored, while you won't be able to see them, but they are always monitored for transactions.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:29:39 PM

You've to generate addresses each time, and then they aren't shown again. So, if you wish to receive coins, simply generate address (either manually or programmatically) and then send coins to it, you'll have to do this every time. You won't be able to see your generated addresses to avoid false transactions as explained in the following scenario: As our API involves generation of addresses for each transaction and a callback URL. If we show the addresses and then you send coins to an existing address, we may inform your callback URL (for the generated address) and then this may cause troubles at your site. Therefore, you're clearly recommended to generate new addresses every-time, or keep a record of existing ones.

ADDITION:

All your generated addresses are monitored, while you won't be able to see them, but they are always monitored for transactions.

Well if I saved that address and use for payments so will these payments valid or invalid.
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:21:27 PM

ADDITION:

Well if I saved that address and use for payments so will these payments valid or invalid.

The address will be certainly recorded, and is valid for payments.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

ADDITION:

The address will be certainly recorded, and is valid for payments.

Well thanks great new Just have to keep safe bitcoin address or send to someone to receive payments I just hv make a blog post about Receive Bitcoin Payments Easily.

Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:54:50 PM

Thank you!
crypto-boy

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:53:23 PM

Are you have any bitcoin accepting widgets for sites with QR code, animation etc.? Or just API?
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:48:56 AM

Are you have any bitcoin accepting widgets for sites with QR code, animation etc.? Or just API?

Just API for now.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:26:44 AM

Great service you guys are providing here. I'll be watching your developments. Hope you guys excel in your business!
Bitcoinside.com (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:56:54 AM

Great service you guys are providing here. I'll be watching your developments. Hope you guys excel in your business!

Thank you so much! There's still a lot to go down the road. In the mean time, we're going to roll out the feature to "Send Money to Bitcoinside Users".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: