Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoins Are Stuck - Unconfirmed After 20 Hours  (Read 3301 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:08:37 PM

Undecided Crap. Well I tried warning as soon as I received the PM from OgNasty

Edit: Not to rub salt on the wound but it'd be funny if the trolls said that the negative was given solely on suspicion

Stupid brain. But the message could be interpreted both as "F*ck scammers, they got away with it" and "F*ck scammers they weren't successful"
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:10:39 PM

Edit: Not to rub salt on the wound but it'd be funny if the trolls said that the negative was given solely on suspicion

actually I think shorena successfully helped OP double spend the tx (using his node).
mexxer-2

Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:19:31 PM

actually I think shorena successfully helped OP double spend the tx (using his node).
Seems so, from what I make of the PMs I'm receiving, the previous transactions have been marked "Conflicting". Well the attack on BC might've been lucky for someone after all
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

I had help. Smiley

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:04:05 PM

I wish I knew why mine were stuck.  Verified addresses, transaction fees, they should do right through.  But they have been stuck almost a day.

I imagine you have the same problem as everyone else. the tx fees is not high enough to get your tx through the currently flooding mempool. (btw I think you're kind of hijacking someone's thread.)

Sorry, same issue...  Waiting!!

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:25:42 PM

I wish I knew why mine were stuck.  Verified addresses, transaction fees, they should do right through.  But they have been stuck almost a day.

I imagine you have the same problem as everyone else. the tx fees is not high enough to get your tx through the currently flooding mempool. (btw I think you're kind of hijacking someone's thread.)

Sorry, same issue...  Waiting!!

If you post the TX ID I can rebroadcast the transaction, it might help a bit.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
themandillion

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

Have been waiting almost two hours now.   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Transaction fee: -0.00154538 BTC
Net amount: -0.02395138 BTC
David Rabahy

Activity: 709
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ indicates 27,120 satoshis ought to be enough for a median-sized transaction.  You indicate you used 154,538 satoshis which ought to be plenty.  One wonders if maybe your transaction is larger than the median.  What is the transaction ID?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: