Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774989 times)
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:12:09 AM

Can I get a brief current situation from the developer or from community?

xzhybbs

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:46:05 AM

I think should give dev enough time to pay attention to the technical innovation, if you want to learn about the latest developments, to the telegram, after all, only dev Rai a person at work!
For those who just want to tap when the person, if you can not wait for patience, no one wants you to go, etc.! DEV don't owe you money!
potatos55

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:29:09 AM

xzhybbs I agree.Dev don't owe anyone anything.Angry that you can't get free coins?Or you are really interested Raiblocks and its development Grin?So buy or wait.What's the problem?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys.  One thing I'd like people to think about is concentration on the faucet versus concentration on using the system.  If you like the technical aspects of the system, no transaction fees and speed, attention due to the faucet isn't a long term sustainable solution.

The only thing that sustains the system long term is developing bona-fide usefulness.  When people want to use the system because it solves their issues better and more cheaply than the alternatives, that's what'll make everything work long term.

how about closing faucet i think its causing more problems current amount of coins is ok

The point of continuing the faucet is so early discoverers aren't overly favored.  You're right though, even the current amount of xrb out there would be enough to probably last forever without needing something like a split.

you can see it as those that believed it early will reap the benefits and its not like your closing the faucet for trading reasons but genuinely because its affecting the real work. i would rather have you keep 1 million coins for development purposes and work on rai rather than spending months refixing the faucet again and again.

I did support re-starting the faucet before when this was being discussed, but I've been astounded by just how demanding a lot of faucet users seem to be. I was grateful to get some free coins however it went, but others seem to think its their right to be given free stuff and be very demanding and pushy if they don't get it given to them just how they want it.

If stopping the faucet would have a significant positive impact on development work then I would also agree that its probably a good thing.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:47:17 AM

I did support re-starting the faucet before when this was being discussed, but I've been astounded by just how demanding a lot of faucet users seem to be. I was grateful to get some free coins however it went, but others seem to think its their right to be given free stuff and be very demanding and pushy if they don't get it given to them just how they want it.

If stopping the faucet would have a significant positive impact on development work then I would also agree that its probably a good thing.

I totally agree with you if it takes 2 weeks more why not like I have always said I would rather see the faucet to be on when everything will be going smooth even if there are thousands of wallets or workers working to get those free distribution than just getting off then on ..

SatHunter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:03:14 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys.  One thing I'd like people to think about is concentration on the faucet versus concentration on using the system.  If you like the technical aspects of the system, no transaction fees and speed, attention due to the faucet isn't a long term sustainable solution.

The point of continuing the faucet is so early discoverers aren't overly favored.  You're right though, even the current amount of xrb out there would be enough to probably last forever without needing something like a split.

There is no way enough of this coin available without re-opening the faucet. Distribution is stalled at 18,186,192,099 KRAI as per the faucet. A mrai is currently selling at about 350 satoshis, so a krai is worth about 35 sats x 18 billion = 6,365 btc.

Byte16

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

There is no way enough of this coin available without re-opening the faucet. Distribution is stalled at 18,186,192,099 KRAI as per the faucet. A mrai is currently selling at about 350 satoshis, so a krai is worth about 35 sats x 18 billion = 6,365 btc.
1 Mrai = 1000 krai
So market capitalization is only 63.65 BTC at 350 per Mrai (0.35 satoshi x 18.19 billion).

SatHunter

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:21:47 PM

1 Mrai = 1000 krai
So market capitalization is only 63.65 BTC at 350 per Mrai (0.35 satoshi x 18.19 billion).

Ha! Even with a calculator, my math is rotten! So 63.65 btc @ $460 US each is less than $30,000 US - not much.

But the dev wants more ways to use mrai, so someone should open a faucet (like they do for btc) and earn from ads for each person who claims. That would get some mrai moving around.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

1 Mrai = 1000 krai

I think we should not talk of market capitalization at this point of time it will come when everything is stable the wallet the main thing then the blockexplorer then the distribution then the adoption everything starts on the wallet on how stable it's going to be ..

Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:38:15 PM

1 Mrai = 1000 krai

Ha! Even with a calculator, my math is rotten! So 63.65 btc @ $460 US each is less than $30,000 US - not much.

But the dev wants more ways to use mrai, so someone should open a faucet (like they do for btc) and earn from ads for each person who claims. That would get some mrai moving around.
This is what i suggested before but i got blasted for saying it. We need the faucet to be decentralized and like you said, it will
get some mrai moving around.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
s11made

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:11:35 PM

1 Mrai = 1000 krai

This is what i suggested before but i got blasted for saying it. We need the faucet to be decentralized and like you said, it will
get some mrai moving around.
Everybody is free to open their own faucet and redistribute their own raiblocks earned by solving captchas.

Like Bitcoin uses POW as a distributiin mechanism, raiblocks uses a faucet...

You wouldn't suggest that every bitcoin miningpool receives 25BTC per 10 minutes... So why suggest multiple faucets?

SatHunter

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:17:40 PM

Everybody is free to open their own faucet and redistribute their own raiblocks earned by solving captchas.

Like Bitcoin uses POW as a distributiin mechanism, raiblocks uses a faucet...

You wouldn't suggest that every bitcoin miningpool receives 25BTC per 10 minutes... So why suggest multiple faucets?

There is no script to give mrai as a reward on faucets. Someone needs to develope a script to do that, so they can give away mrai.

The whole point is, the dev doesn`t really want to reopen the mrai faucet, so we have to do something with the mrai already in circulation.
wlemahieu

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:28:20 PM

Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.
smashbtc

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:37:51 PM

Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

I'm trading MRAI and I would like to know what would be the price for it? Is it fair to give 400 satoshi per MRAI?

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:49:22 PM

I'm trading MRAI and I would like to know what would be the price for it? Is it fair to give 400 satoshi per MRAI?

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

C'MON man, it's like SATOSHI SAID HIMSELF
the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol
in this case, what's your time worth?

geez ahha, no wonder you have popular site, but need loans, can't make financial decisions alone obviously haha
smashbtc

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:56:30 PM

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

C'MON man, it's like SATOSHI SAID HIMSELF
the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol
in this case, what's your time worth?

geez ahha, no wonder you have popular site, but need loans, can't make financial decisions alone obviously haha

So what's wrong with asking? If I can't make financial decisions, my site would have been gone. Besides I have hired writers for my site.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SatHunter

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:58:21 PM

If you were actually the dev (clemahieu), with more than a few posts, this would carry more weight.
s11made

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:29:38 PM

If you were actually the dev (clemahieu), with more than a few posts, this would carry more weight.

If you look at github, you can see, he is the raiblocks.net website dev... So it actually has some weight. Given he is who he claims to be.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:03:27 PM

You clearly don't know what is what is happening and just want to profit.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 06:17:25 PM

You clearly don't know what is what is happening and just want to profit.

i think he already admitted that he made a mistake

1 Mrai = 1000 krai

anyway, i agree, if faucet stuff thing is the one delaying you from faster development, better stop it even if it will be  favorable  to those early adopters, Cheesy , well, they are the first people who trusted and eventually promoted / spread the news about raiblocks Cheesy (fyi ... i just learned raiblocks two weeks ago while reading  our local forum)

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: