Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

Any whatsapp group link?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:27:31 PM

So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Unfortunately there is no updates about the coin development or exchange addition, there is also no newsletter this week, all the recent updates are just about the faucet. Devs are implementing new rules in the faucet hence 2 pages of people whining and blabbing about the faucet.

Many other projects doesn't have updates for weeks and still supporters have patience and trust... I think all that whining is a shame and just makes dev upset all the time...

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these compains.

No one talks about the tech here they only want easy money from the faucet. No marketing no new exchanges the sole problem is the faucet. They are killing the project because  of 70 XRB they are getting daily from the faucet.

I couldn't agree more, this thread needs more people to talk about the project in general like marketing,exchanges,wallet improvements and not plainly about the faucet and that free xrb that people get. If you've backread a couple of pages you'll realize that most newbies just joined to post here and complain about the faucet and whine about the devs for not improving the faucet. They are not here for the coin they are here for the free money which is really sad.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
gintrux

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

@Byte16

when will faucet work again? I see cloudflare 521 error for a whole day now
bn88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

I think cause new Raiblocks's audio captcha makes some claimers angry so they decided to DDOS raiblocks hahaha.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:06:16 PM

To calm other users and investors can any of devs give a ETA when website will be up again, or there is no ETA?

I'm sure the devs are doing their best. It very stable project, if you check it's history. I'm absolutely confident with the developer!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Unfortunately there is no updates about the coin development or exchange addition, there is also no newsletter this week, all the recent updates are just about the faucet. Devs are implementing new rules in the faucet hence 2 pages of people whining and blabbing about the faucet.

Many other projects doesn't have updates for weeks and still supporters have patience and trust... I think all that whining is a shame and just makes dev upset all the time...

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these compains.

No one talks about the tech here they only want easy money from the faucet. No marketing no new exchanges the sole problem is the faucet. They are killing the project because  of 70 XRB they are getting daily from the faucet.

I couldn't agree more, this thread needs more people to talk about the project in general like marketing,exchanges,wallet improvements and not plainly about the faucet and that free xrb that people get. If you've backread a couple of pages you'll realize that most newbies just joined to post here and complain about the faucet and whine about the devs for not improving the faucet. They are not here for the coin they are here for the free money which is really sad.

Most of the newbie accounts are probably from 1 or 2 people. Most likely in the age range of 10-13.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:18:31 PM

Most of the newbie accounts are probably from 1 or 2 people. Most likely in the age range of 10-13.

hahahaha you're maybe right, I've just checked the way they post and it seems like they're a bunch of kids who didn't get what they want LOL. They should probably go back to youtube or twitter it's more kid friendly there Cheesy

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these complains.

Some projects are being developed for years (like Skycoin) and people are patiently waiting. I heard that we gonna have a new wallet soon which doesn't have synchronization problems. Can someone give a link to the latest post about it? Or was it announced somewhere on slack?

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these complains.

Some projects are being developed for years (like Skycoin) and people are patiently waiting. I heard that we gonna have a new wallet soon which doesn't have synchronization problems. Can someone give a link to the latest post about it? Or was it announced somewhere on slack?

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

This is new wallet. Choose your version for your os. If you have a HDD the sync is no so fast. If you have a SSD the sync is very fast.
bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

As much as I understand the feeling of people who are in 3rd world country and depending their daily/monthly income from this faucet (I'm one of them, just a little bit wealthier), I'm disappointed by the way they react every time there's a maintenance.

Even more, they're always complaining, don't care about the problems, don't even bother to read to understand what's happening.

In every xrb telegram group, you'll always find people asking when mt will be over, why I can't see my paylist, why I don't get paid, etc. every single minute.

So please, if and when the faucet is back online, don't complain too much, or better yet, don't complain at all.
Have some respect to the developer and more importantly to yourself.

Thanks.

/End of rant.

C
What is C?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

It was officially announced on here a couple of weeks ago by jaycox,

Announcement

The RaiBlocks Team are pleased to announce the release of RaiBlocks Wallet 8.0 for Windows 64bit, Mac OS X and Linux. This is a major upgrade with significant improvements in the speed and reliability of wallet syncing. Other changes include the addition of new RPC as well as upgrading of the included submodules. It is recommended that RaiBlocks users upgrade their desktop/pc wallets to this latest version. The team recognise that the GUI has not been upgraded - it was felt that backend reliability was more important to improve.
At this point 32bit systems are not supported due to the block lattice file system exceeding 32bit OS limitations - it is advised to either upgrade your OS or use an online wallet.

To download please go to https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

While the wallet has been tested extensively for further feedback please go to #new_wallet on the RaiBlocks slack channel.

Some Changes:

• Reorganized the bootstrap code to be more readable and also fixed a number of edge cases where it would start from the beginning
  • Votes coming off the network no longer cause an IO write every time greatly reducing running IO
  • Blocks are processed in a single queue greatly reducing bootstrap disk IO
  • Fixed issue where network requests would wait for IO to complete lowering throughput
  • Fixed issue where log rotation size couldn't be changed
  • Fixed an issue where the database resizing could cause a crash
  • Tracking and displaying peer version number in GUI and RPCs
  • Fixed a number of issues found with clang sanitizers

It took me 5 minutes to find that, never realized it was that long ago lol

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

As much as I understand the feeling of people who are in 3rd world country and depending their daily/monthly income from this faucet (I'm one of them, just a little bit wealthier), I'm disappointed by the way they react every time there's a maintenance.

Even more, they're always complaining, don't care about the problems, don't even bother to read to understand what's happening.

In every xrb telegram group, you'll always find people asking when mt will be over, why I can't see my paylist, why I don't get paid, etc. every single minute.

So please, if and when the faucet is back online, don't complain too much, or better yet, don't complain at all.
Have some respect to the developer and more importantly to yourself.

Thanks.

/End of rant.

Absolutely true! These people need to thank dev that he provides the possibility to "mine" captchas manually and earn some money. They're spitting into the well...

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
gintrux

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

devs, when will faucet be online?
fruit
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1023

habr

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Write to me in the Private Messages.

~DefaultTrust (Trust - is fraud.)
Дoвepиe - этo paзнoвиднocть мoшeнничecтвa.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Wow, such a generous offer
Cheesy Especially while rai blocks are trading @2700 satoshi.

https://bitgrail.com/ and this exchange is really good.

Tell us, did you get like 50+ PMs with sell offers?

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

We had reached a point where developers cant ignore anymore the faucet model distribution, there is only 33% raiblocks distributed, and all days the main issue is being the faucet, unless developers improve or change this model the problem will keep happening, and there is no way to grow or reach bigger exchanges having soo many issues with the distribution.

As early adopter, investor and supporter i do vote to improve the current model into something better, as we reach 50% of the distribution to use the remaining coins to incentive projects that will support raiblocks, Mike one of the main developers and responsible of the returning of raiblocks will left the faucet model into December as he said, soo its time to improve or make a pool and ask people to vote accordingly their raiblocks balance. Developers cant ignore anymore the faucet, they always tryed to make the best to all, but well distribution start getting worse and abused with pools release, wich should be restricted to a group of trusted people to support the coin distribution and not allow all to use, the result were some people took advantage of distribution with ilegal pools, wich took control over the distribution since then, soo unless you wanna to damage even more this coin i do hope you change radically the distribution, allowing all to get xrb daily but not the way is being done.

Open a pool to allow us the community to vote about faucet future, as well possible options to make a better and fair distribution model, since a lot good news had been sugested and soo far ignored...
fruit
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1023

habr

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:36:53 PM

Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Wow, such a generous offer
Cheesy Especially while rai blocks are trading @2700 satoshi.

https://bitgrail.com/ and this exchange is really good.

Tell us, did you get like 50+ PMs with sell offers?
PMs with sell offers

~DefaultTrust (Trust - is fraud.)
Дoвepиe - этo paзнoвиднocть мoшeнничecтвa.
nhutvien

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:20:43 AM

captcha audio die?
LordRobertM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

People complain if I complain about the slowness of the system, and they fixed it, but even there. Personally, I would have preferred audios modified by the background sound, since hackers find it easier to create bots that recognize lyrics and numbers than audio. People cry for everything, and cry for the audios.
Now they work like donkeys, they left us the top top, and with the hackers that in a little day they would create bots for the new letters ...
---------------------
La gente si se queja, una vez me queje de la lentitud del sistema, y lo arreglaron, pero hasta allí. En lo personal, hubiera preferido los audios modificados por el sonido de fondo, ya que a los hackers se le hace más fácil crear bots que reconozcan las letras y números que de audio. La gente llora por todo, y lloraran para que pongan los audios.
Ahora trabajen como burros, nos dejaron el top alto, y con los hackers que dentro de poco día crearan bots para las nuevas letras…
Motivation

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

cool coin i will keep following it
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: