Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774993 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job
man this is what im saying great tech but no one cares they just care the free xrb and killing xrb

With time xrb is going to gain a lots of value! The captcha hunters would have disappear in the future and the would have been well- distributed. No need to worry, just buy and hold your coin.
efrainquintanab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

BUENISIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVS <3 Son loos mejores realmete son los mejores PERFECTO EL AUDIO CAPTCHA- estan pero a la altura de todo Wink pronto el Xbr subira mucho de precio Smiley y su moneda cojera el valor que merece
bitcoin771

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job
man this is what im saying great tech but no one cares they just care the free xrb and killing xrb

Stop saying they are giving xrb for free!
People are actually doing a job to earn those xrb. They have to solve captcha. Many of them do it for hours. So it's not free. They earn it working.
Something is free when you do absolutely nothing to get it.
I'm sick of so many losers kissing the devs' buttcracks.
pap

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job

With time xrb is going to gain a lots of value! The captcha hunters would have disappear in the future and the would have been well- distributed. No need to worry, just buy and hold your coin.
im holding but the problem is distributon  is very high and the volume is so low this prevents positive momentum becacuse lots of very low sell orders
faucetblock

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job

People are actually doing a job to earn those xrb. They have to solve captcha. Many of them do it for hours. So it's not free. They earn it working.

useless work, go work in field and grow food, that is job.  solving captcha is not job, wasting your time.  more handouts for lazy shut in
pap

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

useless work, go work in field and grow food, that is job.  solving captcha is not job, wasting your time.  more handouts for lazy shut in
with this daily volume this distrubution is killing
faucetblock

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

with this daily volume this distrubution is killing

yes!   faucet just used to sell to whale, they buy up so it still not fair since they have all rai.   investor just charity for stupid people doing faucet, and dev stuck wasting time on it.   sad!
iori99

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:49 PM

please remove the noise at least, I know English and I can not understand anything because of the noise, I have often heard the audio and still do not understand anything, I see some here that can do but this is not the case of the vast majority, therefore do not be selfish, think about other people too.
faucetblock

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

please remove the noise at least, I know English and I can not understand anything because of the noise, I have often heard the audio and still do not understand anything, I see some here that can do but this is not the case of the vast majority, therefore do not be selfish, think about other people too.

you are selfish.  dev work hard and you whine with cup out for more free rai.  get real job
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

If you are tired of solving captchas, there is that new coin on the horizon which you can also mine with nothing more than an open tab in your browser! It is not as profitable as raiblocks but at lest it resembles real mining.
No clicking, no solving, only java-script running in the background. Real "free" bits.
This coin is about to hit exchanges in 5 months so there is some time to make a nice batch.
If you are interested PM me while its fresh Smiley

LordRobertM

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)
----------------------------------

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)
faucetblock

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)

so dumb to do captcha, then too dumb to sell for good price.  rai cursed with faucet beggars, waste time and sell for penny!
LordRobertM

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

so dumb to do captcha, then too dumb to sell for good price.  rai cursed with faucet beggars, waste time and sell for penny!

Tired of making audio captchas? Are you very difficult to do them? Does Raiblocks ignore you? Do not worry, that is easy. Get out of your house and find a decent job where you win well and go. Be free my white dove :v
--------------------------------
¿Cansado de hacer captchas de audio? ¿Se te es muy difícil hacerlos? ¿Raiblocks no te hace caso?. No te preocupes, eso se soluciona fácil. Sal de tu casa y busca un trabajo decente donde ganes bien y listo. Ve, se libre mi paloma blanca :v
faucetblock

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:10:34 AM

Tired of making audio captchas? Are you very difficult to do them? Does Raiblocks ignore you? Do not worry, that is easy. Get out of your house and find a decent job where you win well and go. Be free my white dove :v
--------------------------------
¿Cansado de hacer captchas de audio? ¿Se te es muy difícil hacerlos? ¿Raiblocks no te hace caso?. No te preocupes, eso se soluciona fácil. Sal de tu casa y busca un trabajo decente donde ganes bien y listo. Ve, se libre mi paloma blanca :v

haha I never waste time on faucet, you have sad life if you try this for job.  you need investor to buy rai in future, you make nothing if not, simple as that. hope dev ignore faucet in future, leave you behind
nhutvien

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

if you can not hear captcha why are you still here without looking for another job?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

if you can not hear captcha why are you still here without looking for another job?

Have a point there if we cant do the job we better to stay out and find other sources to earn this faucet allows us to be compensated if we do our job correctly those who can do it properly are those who will be able to earned, its better to treat this as your past time and not an actual daily job.
coinleone

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:10:42 AM

Any word on getting xrb on new exchanges?   Huh  Huh  Huh
efrainquintanab

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

Good Night

in English : I do not want to bother or do this by this means, I know it's a bit cumbersome, but I have to do it since I can not get another way for more effort to put it, I'm Venezuelan and I would like to go to another country because the situation in my country is very complicated I would like to go to work but I still can not get together for the passage, I would like some of you to lend me the collaboration and help me to emigrate from my country, I can give you my data to see that I am Venezuelan, the situation of my country is horribly ugly, and I want to go try to work and be able to have a better life for me and my 2 children, thank you very much and apologize if anyone feels offended.

en Español : No quisiera incomodar ni hacer esto por este medio, se que es un poco engorroso, pero debo hacerlo ya que no consigo otra manera por mas esfuerzo que le ponga, Soy Venezolano y quisiera ir a otro pais debido a que la situacion en mi pais esta muy complicada quisiera ir a trabajar pero aún no logro reunir para el pasaje, quisiera que alguno de ustedes me prestara la colaboracion y ayudarme para emigrar de mi pais, le puedo dar mis datos para que vean que soy Venezolano, la situacion de mi pais es horriblemente fea, y quiero ir a intentar trabajar y poder tener una mejor vida para mi y mis 2 hijos, muchas gracias y disculpe si alguno se siente ofendido.

my email data in case any in your kindness can help me maybe 1, 2 $ and little by little I can reach go: Efrainquintanab@gmail.com My name is Efrain Quintana Beomont I am a Computer Technician, I have law studies, Mi Cedula Identity ID is 21151833

mis datos de correo electronico por si alguno en su bondad me puede ayudar quizas 1, 2 $ y de poco en poco puedo alcanzar irme: Efrainquintanab@gmail.com Me llamo Efrain Quintana Beomont Soy Tecnico en Informatica, poseo estudios de Derecho, Mi Cedula de Identidad es 21151833
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

everyone getting rewarded properly as many as your number of claims?
I feel like the count is off by some numbers (based on my local counter)
this audio captcha surely will drives down the hourly threshold number
and I want to ask politey for the dev to remove penalty -1 when we enter wrong captcha  Kiss

also can anyone recommend a good site for posting js code?
I want to share my small js code that helps keep track of claim numbers
I prefer outside and not in this thread to prevent people from
quoting over and over and make this thread clutter with codes  Roll Eyes

jayycox

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

Advertisement - RaiBlocks Community Managers

The Development team are looking for 4 community managers who will help support the RaiBlocks community on a number of platforms. The role will include helping new and old members with general and technical questions, moderating the various channels especially for off topic conversation and spam as well as if needed stopping online abuse and will have the power to ban users. The team would work together coordinated from their own slack channel and would liaise directly with the development team, the aim would be to take the pressure of the development team to allow them to actually do some developing!
We are looking for users passionate about RaiBlocks with practical experience of using the currency, ideally we want to have a wide range of languages between them to target the key demographics. We would be aiming, between them, to be on slack, telegram, twitter, Facebook (managing an official page) and bitcointalk. We do not expect this to be a full time job but ideally it would be great if the whole 24hr period could be covered (but not vital).

We recognise that there are users who already perform this role and they are welcome to apply, previous support of the raiblocks community will certainly be taking into account in the selection process.

The programme would be a trial of 4 weeks, each team member would get a reward of 500xrb a week for being involved, the funds coming from the Dev donation fund. The Dev team reserve the right not to send the reward if there is no evidence of a manager actually helping the community. At the end of the 4 week trial we will review how successful it has been and if it has been then will continue it in some form.

The deadline for applications is Saturday 16th September 2017 at Midnight UTC, we will then review the applications and will contact the applicants with the results. To apply please complete the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQqq-W1F4Shof1QzUSawcHK1mvmBL5W8CyXz2sIFumAGszqA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks

RaiBlocks Dev Team
Any questions regarding the role send to @jaycox on slack or @jayycox on telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: