Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774989 times)
dfhgzdhb

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:06:01 AM

I'm surprised, how many people here, kiss the ass developer.
dhodokhan1

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

I understand English very well but I swear I heard many times I did not understood what he really says. Please can any one teach how many no. or letters he says and when ?
 because first I can not hear these old age radio station sound which irritates me and also 10 sec to listen what he says we have to repeat for 4 to 5 times then when we enter it .It says invalid captcha .Guys are u so dumb that we don't know the pronunciation of letters or no. Plz get real can u post here claims per second because I want to know how many of u really understand it .There were days when it was on peak even people earned good income by working for honey money ,wallrewards and leoworks and also price was high I made 20k satoshis per day from these but now I really feel sorry that price keep reducing and due to bots those who work hard have to suffer.As there are no pools or any other way to earn but one thing comes in my mind that devs playing mind game and selling xrb through bitgrail and other exchanges by reducing prices so that people buy it from us .If its free then make it free don't play with people mind.And those who say do something else for u why are u keeping your nose in our business ?Keep these suggestions for yourself and fuckoff.What u have to do on what we say ? but u guys keep saying same thing go buy it. I know u r the one who use bots otherwise why u put your nose in our personal matters ...Admin please open the list so that these honey money and wall rewards come again we get a lot of benefit on daily basis even for working them but these are more promising ....I hope u do it if you are really sincere to give it freely.I know your currency is messed up when u open it these bots going to ruin it again because your site is not secure as I earlier said that there are clips out there where these hackers can earn easily they don't need to enter captcha at all.If you keep it that way please may it easy I mean at least use code words which human minds understand it like we click sometimes anti bots in faucets site .
dhodokhan1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

And also if devs cannot support this system anymore they should advertise their sites so that you can earn revenue from advertisement and we the visitors also earn through claiming xrb.It would be better to advertise it and make it like any other faucets I hope u understand it.Both (devs and users)can get benefit from this .
nhutvien

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

I understand English very well but I swear I heard many times I did not understood what he really says. Please can any one teach how many no. or letters he says and when ?
 because first I can not hear these old age radio station sound which irritates me and also 10 sec to listen what he says we have to repeat for 4 to 5 times then when we enter it .It says invalid captcha .Guys are u so dumb that we don't know the pronunciation of letters or no. Plz get real can u post here claims per second because I want to know how many of u really understand it .There were days when it was on peak even people earned good income by working for honey money ,wallrewards and leoworks and also price was high I made 20k satoshis per day from these but now I really feel sorry that price keep reducing and due to bots those who work hard have to suffer.As there are no pools or any other way to earn but one thing comes in my mind that devs playing mind game and selling xrb through bitgrail and other exchanges by reducing prices so that people buy it from us .If its free then make it free don't play with people mind.And those who say do something else for u why are u keeping your nose in our business ?Keep these suggestions for yourself and fuckoff.What u have to do on what we say ? but u guys keep saying same thing go buy it. I know u r the one who use bots otherwise why u put your nose in our personal matters ...Admin please open the list so that these honey money and wall rewards come again we get a lot of benefit on daily basis even for working them but these are more promising ....I hope u do it if you are really sincere to give it freely.I know your currency is messed up when u open it these bots going to ruin it again because your site is not secure as I earlier said that there are clips out there where these hackers can earn easily they don't need to enter captcha at all.If you keep it that way please may it easy I mean at least use code words which human minds understand it like we click sometimes anti bots in faucets site .

in voice captcha you can hear yes yes no no yes no yes no, from 2,5s to 3s you will hear number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1L3Lux0Sko

first time i can't hear it, now i can hear it very easy
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:27:54 AM

if you can not hear captcha why are you still here without looking for another job?

THE VERY POINT.  Shocked

This whiners seems got nothing to do with their lives but captchas. Might as well report these users to the moderator for good. They've been flooding the thread with their endless rants. ~
dhodokhan1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

in voice captcha you can hear yes yes no no yes no yes no, from 2,5s to 3s you will hear number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1L3Lux0Sko

first time i can't hear it, now i can hear it very easy
Thanks dear for info Smiley
bintara

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:47:31 AM

I agree completely with you.
Look at Faucet section, the faucet developer is damn unprofessional and incompetent. Looks like he is a kid who found a new toy and then playing with. Faucet site for him is like an experiment toy. He plays it as well as he want it everyday, make it messy and or maintenance, unstable, unusable.

Look at telegram community, there are so much a school boy / kids who just screaming, crying, complaining about captcha, threshold and didn't know nothing about raiblock. They just know and need free and easy money, and dev response them more aggressive by changing distribution method like a fullry person. That's why faucet site is always has problem every time.

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things. 

nhutvien

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Look at Faucet section, the faucet developer is damn unprofessional and incompetent. Looks like he is a kid who found a new toy and then playing with. Faucet site for him is like an experiment toy. He plays it as well as he want it everyday, make it messy and or maintenance, unstable, unusable.

Look at telegram community, there are so much a school boy / kids who just screaming, crying, complaining about captcha, threshold and didn't know nothing about raiblock. They just know and need free and easy money, and dev response them more aggressive by changing distribution method like a fullry person. That's why faucet site is always has problem every time.

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things. 

when dev use captcha audio only 200 people can hear it, now people can hear it up to 609, if you want earn money with captcha text you can go site 2captcha.com and earn
jerrydhos

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

What's happening from 25 claimers now its 2,352 . . . Huh i hope bots not activated again . . .
nhutvien

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

What's happening from 25 claimers now its 2,352 . . . Huh i hope bots not activated again . . .

2,323 claims 1 m = total 2323 claim from all people in one minute
571 claiming 1 m = total 571 people in one minute
4.07 claims/claimer 1 m = one people claim 4 claim in 1 minute

jack211

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

because they change claims\1s to claims\1m so it will be increases
bintara

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things.  

when dev use captcha audio only 200 people can hear it, now people can hear it up to 609, if you want earn money with captcha text you can go site 2captcha.com and earn

Thanks for your lesson giving. Unfortunately i don't need that. And you'are completely wrong, i never said that i need earning with captcha text or something like that. I just said this faucet captcha system is awful and UNSTABLE everytime, looks like dev doesn't have a good long term of programming plan for that. He just did like something experiment at any time  Wink Grin

dhodokhan1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

I am very happy that  I got my second payment but even don't knew about that kinda funny though .Thanks devs
https://prnt.sc/gkzh1q
jerrydhos

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

that's weird yesterday in a while ago the the claims is only 25 to 30 now its 2,425 . . . i hope this is not a bot attack again . . . its rising so fast its unbelievable . . .
nhutvien

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

that's weird yesterday in a while ago the the claims is only 25 to 30 now its 2,425 . . . i hope this is not a bot attack again . . . its rising so fast its unbelievable . . .

IQ you -200? you dont read post after post, have 2 post quote from you, dont spam bot bot bot, ..i..
jerrydhos

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

IQ you -200? you dont read post after post, have 2 post quote from you, dont spam bot bot bot, ..i..

what's your problem dude . . . im not talking to you anyway . . .  ..!..
danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

Could someone give me the slack invitation link to join Raiblocks slack
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:22:36 AM

Could someone give me the slack invitation link to join Raiblocks slack

You can always find links in botton webpage in section Follow Us. Here is link on slack channel

http://slack.raiblocks.net/
danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

got it , thanks.

BTW, I've just installed raiblocks wallet 8.0, the sync process get stuck when it gets to block 1496811.
I take a look at the log file under C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks\log, it always  pops up the error "UDP Receive error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"
I notice someone else has reported the issue in  https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/188.
Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Does anyone know how to set the parameters in config.json under C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks.
I try to set  preconfigured_peers to some IP address of the peers listed  on railblocks.net. It doesn't work.
below are my settings:
        "work_peers": "",
        "preconfigured_peers": [
            "rai.raiblocks.net",
            "36.72.50.93",
            "36.74.73.100",   
            "36.79.166.25",
       "58.186.16.32",       
            "103.195.241.115",
            "123.24.205.175",
       "125.163.227.9",       
            "171.248.231.69",
            "172.104.32.150",
            "221.195.73.42"   
        ],
is there anything wrong with my setting?
dhodokhan1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

got it , thanks.

BTW, I've just installed raiblocks wallet 8.0, the sync process get stuck when it gets to block 1496811.
I take a look at the log file under C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks\log, it always  pops up the error "UDP Receive error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"
I notice someone else has reported the issue in  https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/188.
Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Does anyone know how to set the parameters in config.json under C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks.
I try to set  preconfigured_peers to some IP address of the peers listed  on railblocks.net. It doesn't work.
below are my settings:
        "work_peers": "",
        "preconfigured_peers": [
            "rai.raiblocks.net",
            "36.72.50.93",
            "36.74.73.100",   
            "36.79.166.25",
       "58.186.16.32",       
            "103.195.241.115",
            "123.24.205.175",
       "125.163.227.9",       
            "171.248.231.69",
            "172.104.32.150",
            "221.195.73.42"   
        ],
is there anything wrong with my setting?

Visit page 363 of this thread u will see my quote how to synchronize fast...
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: