Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:40:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774986 times)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Where is the open-source for that piece of software? Until you show us open source for what that piece of software does no one's going to touch it especially on this forum

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Shut up about the captcha.  I come to this thread for news and have to scroll so much bullshit it's driving me crazy.  No one is forcing you to fill captchas you entitled jackasses.  If you don't like it then go do something else with your time.  I almost want to sell my stash of coins so I don't have deal with it anymore.
Anzylon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

Where is the open-source for that piece of software? Until you show us open source for what that piece of software does no one's going to touch it especially on this forum

Which open source, the raiblocks one is here : https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gintrux

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

I downloaded this captcha specifically to show you what I'm talking about. Just listen to it and try to recognize something.... Now imagine doing that all day long............. Sad this just makes me want to kill myself

https://instaud.io/1hz4

please bring back the first audio captcha
Chizu5

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

!!!Bitgrail.com is pure scam for Raiblock faucet.!!! You lose your time to make this more than 1000 difficult claims and receive 80XRB Mrai which should deposit in your Bitgrail wallet, but from their pollicy you can't deposit less than 100Mrai so your work and Mrai from the faucet are burned. When I told them that is theft, they say me I'm stupid and hacked my browser, so get away from them and never step on their site.

I don't understand why you wrote this, since it is clearly written in the deposit section. If you deposit on bitgrail less than 100 xrb, you lose them and we can't help you. You have a warning when you go to the deposit and you need to click on okay I understand: "Warning! Don't send less than 100 Mrai! Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your account
Furthermore, those deposits won't return back on the old wallet, becoming unavoidably lost"

We're always trying to help our users but it isn't our fault if you didn't read the note. Please, don't spread fud because we don't scam and we never scammed anyone (also we didn't call you stupid). We always solved all the problems occured, but this time nobody can't help you. Next time read the note and don't click "okay I understand" without reading. In addition, I remember you that we aren't a wallet, but an exchange and nobody hacked into your browser. last thing: don't use bitgrail as direct wallet from the faucet, otherwise situations like this can happen.

Here the table with all the fees: bitgrail.com/fees

Here, the screen of the conversation and of the warning

https://ibb.co/mvm9UQ

https://ibb.co/mYYNYk
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

!!!Bitgrail.com is pure scam for Raiblock faucet.!!! You lose your time to make this more than 1000 difficult claims and receive 80XRB Mrai which should deposit in your Bitgrail wallet, but from their pollicy you can't deposit less than 100Mrai so your work and Mrai from the faucet are burned. When I told them that is theft, they say me I'm stupid and hacked my browser, so get away from them and never step on their site.

You didn't follow the instructions and you're blaming them? Don't blame the others just because it's your fault.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

lol who the hell needs proof?!  this is bitcointalk!!  the site of talkin shit non stop............but..............sometimes it's not all shit. Wink  Cool

but yeah not saying it'll happen, just i/others WANT it to fucking happen already lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
gotowerdown

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:12:49 PM

Agreed with BitcoinDad with what he said regarding RaiBlocks on shitcointalk. let me paraphrase:

He's not happy (neither are investors) with the way RaiBlocks is being handled. Too much dev time spent on faucet and supporting this captcha distribution and not on the tech.

Proposal:

- Turn off captcha/faucets for XRB indefinitely
- Burn the rest of the supply
- Focus on getting XRB the liquidity it needs (and making investors happy) by applying to exchanges now rather than later
- Work on the development of the coin itself, not the irrelevant faucets.

Distribution is already at a good place. Imagine if all the dev time that was spent on faucets and reworking the captcha claims was instead spent on improving the tech of RaiBlocks - we could easily be a top 100 or more coin. Burn the remaining supply, talk to exchanges now (instead of later) and focus efforts on development.

Is it possible to change the distribution method from the current method to Proof of stake or Masternode?
Not proof of stake (POS) , XRB distribution with proof of human work with fair distribution through captcha, summary https://raiblocks.net/page/summary.php
gotowerdown

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

I guess at the moment it would be more convenient for most of the people living in industrialized countries to buy XRB at the exchange. The hourly earning of solving captchas are very very low, I wonder who is finding it convenient to do it.
[/quote]  Yes, you can buy XRB at the exchange
gotowerdown

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

How we can claim if the audio captcha cant understand. The background music is too loud and we cant understand the captcha.
please fix it.  

Hello, thank you for your suggestion, we will talk to the developer team to discuss
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

You didn't follow the instructions and you're blaming them? Don't blame the others just because it's your fault.

That's right... it's your own fault.  Roll Eyes
If you spend some time browsing the site or reading this thread, you would know it
someone made the same mistake a few weeks ago and discussed it here
let it go and get new address from yaprai web or raiwalletbot telegram
and you should blame it on whoever told you to use bitgrail deposit address for Raiblock faucet

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:16:33 AM

lol thats your own fault
they already warn you before deposite some xrb
they cant accept less than 100xrb
have a nice day  Grin Grin Grin

jhoana03193

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

For the last few days I've been working on the @xrb_giveaway (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway) system on twitter and thought it would be helpful to describe my progress and how it might work...

Due to the zero fees and near instant transaction time RaiBlocks is ideal for microtransactions and twitter is a great platform for these to be used on. It would be awesome if you could use XRB to reward people for interactions such as retweets, this could be on a personal level but also could be scaled up to a commercial level.

@xrb_giveaway is a twitter bot connected to a raiblocks node which can monitor a particular tweet (via its twitter id) and reward twitter users that retweet this tweet with XRB. The bot regularly checks for retweets of that tweet, any new retweets and it checks the 'retweeter' profile for an xrb address (this is the box on the left handside of twitter). If this is present then the raiblocks node sends a small (pre defined) reward to that address.
To start with xrb_giveaway only tracked and rewarded its own tweets, one of the tweets (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway/status/909171061324959744) has managed 20,000 impressions!

I have now developed this further and it is possible to get @xrb_giveaway to track your own tweets, through the bot you can register and it will give you a xrb deposit address, you can load this with XRB and then setup the bot to track a tweet, each retweet of this tweet if the user has an xrb address in their profile will get a pre set reward up until you reach the defined maximum retweets or 48hrs expires. To allow users to know that this is a 'rewardable' tweet I suggest that you would start the tweet with RT20:0.5XRB suggesting that for the first 20 retweets you'll reward 0.5XRB.

The system is in 'beta' right now and it would be great to test it out, if you are a regular on twitter and want to try it out on your own tweets then please get in touch (DM @xrb_giveaway) - I'm not sure it is ready for the mainsteam yet, only as things always benefit from a bit of testing. I'd be happy for feedback and comments on here.

ohhh is this legit?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:08:39 AM

For the last few days I've been working on the @xrb_giveaway (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway) system on twitter and thought it would be helpful to describe my progress and how it might work...

Due to the zero fees and near instant transaction time RaiBlocks is ideal for microtransactions and twitter is a great platform for these to be used on. It would be awesome if you could use XRB to reward people for interactions such as retweets, this could be on a personal level but also could be scaled up to a commercial level.

@xrb_giveaway is a twitter bot connected to a raiblocks node which can monitor a particular tweet (via its twitter id) and reward twitter users that retweet this tweet with XRB. The bot regularly checks for retweets of that tweet, any new retweets and it checks the 'retweeter' profile for an xrb address (this is the box on the left handside of twitter). If this is present then the raiblocks node sends a small (pre defined) reward to that address.
To start with xrb_giveaway only tracked and rewarded its own tweets, one of the tweets (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway/status/909171061324959744) has managed 20,000 impressions!

I have now developed this further and it is possible to get @xrb_giveaway to track your own tweets, through the bot you can register and it will give you a xrb deposit address, you can load this with XRB and then setup the bot to track a tweet, each retweet of this tweet if the user has an xrb address in their profile will get a pre set reward up until you reach the defined maximum retweets or 48hrs expires. To allow users to know that this is a 'rewardable' tweet I suggest that you would start the tweet with RT20:0.5XRB suggesting that for the first 20 retweets you'll reward 0.5XRB.

The system is in 'beta' right now and it would be great to test it out, if you are a regular on twitter and want to try it out on your own tweets then please get in touch (DM @xrb_giveaway) - I'm not sure it is ready for the mainsteam yet, only as things always benefit from a bit of testing. I'd be happy for feedback and comments on here.

ohhh is this legit?

It is legit but the bot seems to "incorrectly" reward users whp retweeted later than 50. I have been rewarded once in the RT20:.5XRB but not in the RT50:.5XRB. Note that the tweets are not posted on the same date.

Well its on beta, can't blame it.

Hey devs yyou might want to check out your page. It keeps on refreshing everytime I make 2-3 correct claims
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:55:49 AM

This coin is most undervalued in relation to worldwide search volume. Kicker is, most of that search volume is from 3rd world (less buyers). However, that interest could "trickle up"?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jayycox

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

ohhh is this legit?

It is legit but the bot seems to "incorrectly" reward users whp retweeted later than 50. I have been rewarded once in the RT20:.5XRB but not in the RT50:.5XRB. Note that the tweets are not posted on the same date.

Thanks for the feedback - the bot only rewards retweets that it can, so if people don't have xrb addresses in their profile then it won't (but obviously there will be a retweet counted on twitter). Therefore you can be rewarded even after the max retweets visible on twitter has been reached.
When testing I watch the stream of retweets, due to the design there is only a limited amount of xrb to distribute each time so once thats reached it can't issue any more.

I'll obviously continue working on it...
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:26:09 AM

ohhh is this legit?

Thanks for the feedback - the bot only rewards retweets that it can, so if people don't have xrb addresses in their profile then it won't (but obviously there will be a retweet counted on twitter). Therefore you can be rewarded even after the max retweets visible on twitter has been reached.
When testing I watch the stream of retweets, due to the design there is only a limited amount of xrb to distribute each time so once thats reached it can't issue any more.

The bot is good and is still in beta. It can still have bugs. Needless to say goodwork sir!
bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

I have a big hope for xrb in 2018.

C
What is C?
jhoana03193

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:57:10 AM by jhoana03193

ohhh is this legit?

The bot is good and is still in beta. It can still have bugs. Needless to say goodwork sir!

good to know that .. good job for this project.. i just received my reward  Wink Cheesy Cheesy
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

lol thats your own fault
they already warn you before deposite some xrb
they cant accept less than 100xrb
have a nice day  Grin Grin Grin
dont be happy because he dont know what he saying atleast teach him,this is not scam youre mrai gone because minimum deposit is 100+ mrai dont deposit like 99 mrai it will be gone if you do that so do 101+ mrai if you will do deposit you can also make deposit in mercatox

Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: