Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: skyline's loans  (Read 665 times)
skyline_king (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:54:25 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 05:11:28 AM by skyline_king

i am to offer collateral loans  
I am offering small loans so ask no amount is to small.
I am just starting my lending services so ATM I am only doing small loans

I will not loan more then .01 for time being will up date my thread when I up my limit.

accepted as collateral:
Altcoins (dash doge clam, ETH I have right to deny at any time.
TF2/CSGO keys
steam gifts (will under value these by 75% )

things i WON'T accept as collateral:

bitcointalk forum accounts
ALT COINS /SCAM COINS I FEEL ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME.

I do accept escrow, however all Tx  fees and escrow will be paid by you !!!

Amount Requested:
Date repayment :
Repayment Amount:
Collateral:
BTC address to fund the loan to:
Payments more then 24 hours late are due a late fee of 10%

If you are can not  pay back on time please contact me and we can try to work something out!!!
If you are late you have 72 hours to contact me to set up late payment or i sell the collateral. If i have  not sold your collateral then you must repay the loan amount plus 10% to get your collateral back, once I sell the collateral, all the proceeds would become my coins/items

If you are unable to pay and the collateral is valued at a level above the value of the loan, then you can contact me  to make arrangements to sell the collateral and I then will take my loan amount and 3% fee to sell your coins and the difference will then be sent to you.

if you are a member or higher and need loan with no collateral then we maybe can work a deal.

thanks for choosing skyline loans.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:56:28 PM

Public note : Never ever send collateral to a Newbie otherwise you will end up losing your collateral instead of getting any loan. Held your collateral to a trusted escrow even if its time consuming.
And remember they are free as well
skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:22:22 PM

Public note : Never ever send collateral to a Newbie otherwise you will end up losing your collateral instead of getting any loan. Held your collateral to a trusted escrow even if its time consuming.
And remember they are free as well

I 100% agree and I rather use escrow to gain some trust I have no want or reason to scam anyone.

we all gotta start somewhere so I am trying to start with small loans to gain trust and to see how lending goes.
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

You will not lend more than 0.005 btc and i think this is too low for loan, because even if anyone wants to gamble from the loan then also atleast they will be needing minimum 0.01btc,

This is my view not compulsory to upgrade your loan limit.

skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:27:20 PM

You will not lend more than 0.005 btc and i think this is too low for loan, because even if anyone wants to gamble from the loan then also atleast they will be needing minimum 0.01btc,

I am gonna see how it goes for couple days but I am see that .005 maybe to low I am just try mostly risk free to start.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:31:42 AM

I am gonna see how it goes for couple days but I am see that .005 maybe to low I am just try mostly risk free to start.
0.005btc seems very low for most loans, as long as your are taking collateral for loan you can increase the maximum loan amount, as you can see in other topics less then 0.005 loans are very rare.
skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:12:26 AM

0.005btc seems very low for most loans, as long as your are taking collateral for loan you can increase the maximum loan amount, as you can see in other topics less then 0.005 loans are very rare.

with the advice of a few people I have upped the loan amount to .01 I will see how this goes.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:16:39 AM

It is true that when you are accepting Collateral then i think you can raise the loan limit , if not you wont get any user who will come and ask you loan for only 0.005 btc, users take loan to feed their needs and this loan limit wont give anyone satisfaction. You should be safe but when you are asking collateral then you are safe. The loan limit which you are offering a Jr. Rank member will earn it more than that in a signature campaign very easily. So just think about it.

skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: