Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to buy bitcoins by paypal?  (Read 18504 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:47:42 AM

This is possible to buy bitcoins by paypal. You can trade other bitcoins that have paypal. But i think you need find sites that can exchange because when directly youl trade to other they can scammed you so i suggest in exchanger sites.
Yes its indeed possible but the fact is that its easy to scam someone with it... and because of that it has a lot of risks.
I would not recommend it to you and if you do, do it at a trusted trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:46:18 AM

You are right it can be done but its not safe at all also due to the charge back you can do with paypal.
I think its better to buy bitcoin with localbitcoins as a example.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:34:14 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the chargeback only a problem if you are selling the bitcoin?  If you sell bitcoin and send the bitcoins and get paid via paypal, then the buyer can say he never got the bitcoins and paypal will give the money back to the buyer.  I think the seller has the most risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:16:12 PM

Is it possible ? yes, do I recommend it to you, no not at all because there are all kind of risks and because of that its not recommend.
You can get scammed so easily.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:01:56 PM

Is it possible ? yes, do I recommend it to you, no not at all because there are all kind of risks and because of that its not recommend.
You can get scammed so easily.

You are right about it and if you will do it do it at the exchange forum because that is the only forum I really trust for traders.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:49:56 PM

The only way I see anyone paying through paypal is if they went on ebay on buy it.

Another way I see it from some credit card method is by coinbase but only as a back up source to purchase which is rare and can subject on what they feel like giving you then what you want aspect.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:22:59 PM

Yes this is possible with some traders, but the most will not want to do this because there are pretty big risks to lose money.
And the fact is if paypal will know this they will limit you for sure.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:42:51 AM

You are right it can be done but its not safe at all also due to the charge back you can do with paypal.
I think its better to buy bitcoin with localbitcoins as a example.

Like many others already said do not do it with paypal, paypal have just too many risks you can get limited and its also that traders can scam you easily with it or the opposite can happen and that is why traders are not doing it by the way.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:02:22 AM

There is a massive risk involved in doing this mainly because of chargebacks, which are always possible on PayPal. Escrow won't even work because charge backs go through that.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

There is a massive risk involved in doing this mainly because of chargebacks, which are always possible on PayPal. Escrow won't even work because charge backs go through that.

Yes people can easily chargeback their money with paypal and that is also why trader do not like it, and its logical.
I also would not do this because there are way too many risks by doing this.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:18:17 AM

Yes people can easily chargeback their money with paypal and that is also why trader do not like it, and its logical.
I also would not do this because there are way too many risks by doing this.

Yes that is why its just so risky for traders, they should not do it because of this because there are just too much risks in the overall experience.
You could try the exchange forum section maybe some trader want to take the risk with some fees.
Danomaly

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:57:53 AM

I don't even think it's worth it to buy btc with PayPal, if you use Virwox or whatever the name is you end up losing a big chunk in the two exchanges (PayPal> LLC or whatever it is they use >BTC). Then there's also the fact that I've heard people having trouble with either Virwox and/or Paypal after purchasing their currency, and the risk is too much. I was about to do it last week but the rates and the risk pushed me away from it. I'd much rather exchange it (either BTC, skrill or some such) with someone with good rep on this forum. From what I've seen around the rates don't seem that bad either.

Having to use pp has really sucked for me, since there's only one bank in my country that would let me link my account (so long as I give them %20+$10 for every transaction I make). It sucks that so many people have misused chargebacks to the point where legit people get screwed and I can't use my balance to cover for my needs. Hell, I can't even use it for most of my hobbies either  Angry.
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:36:16 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 10:55:40 PM by Haswell

Yes after(depends on the person selling paypal) an I.D. and email check. If you aren't trusted but if you are, then you probably won't need an I.D. check.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:56:53 PM

Yes its possible to buy bitcoins with it but like the most are already saying its not recommend to do this because of the fact it has a lot of risks.
For the seller but also for the buyer, I think its better to just not do this buy find another way to buy them.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:34:49 PM

Possibility were found in most of the trading websites but only few use escrow services. So risk is on the hands of buyer, need to examine well about the trader and then move towards transaction.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

It is never recommended to buy BTCitcoin using paypal.  There is far too much risk involved.

First, as far as I remember, it is against their terms to deal in cryptocurrencies.  If they determine that you're doing so, they can freeze the account, and you can lose your money.  Also, there is always the possibility that the person you're buying from will reverse the transaction.  There are several people on this forum that will tell you that there are easy methods and ways to avoid this:  They are lying to you

Your best bet is to find a reputable, tested site like Bitstamp or something else in your area. 

There is always LocalBitcoins as well.  They can help you put together a deal with someone almost no matter where you are.
i dont think they are lying to you i spoke to a friend of mine and he told me that he wanted to buy some bitcoins and he has an opportunity to get some coins just to pay true paypal so it can be possible.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:30:28 AM

sure there are allot of manners to get your coins men. There must be anywhere some sites where you can buy people their coins but i dont think there is a paypal registered site witch give you the opportunity to get coins with Paypal method.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:18:23 AM

sure there are allot of manners to get your coins men. There must be anywhere some sites where you can buy people their coins but i dont think there is a paypal registered site witch give you the opportunity to get coins with Paypal method.
There are some websites but its difficult to say if they are trusted, I recommend you to take a look at the exchange forum section to ask if they can help you.
Maybe a trader can help you out with this.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:26:45 AM

There are some websites but its difficult to say if they are trusted, I recommend you to take a look at the exchange forum section to ask if they can help you.
Maybe a trader can help you out with this.
Indeed and the most are not trusted at all, because of this I think you can better use something else to buy them like localbitcoins.
davidbis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:04:35 PM

I also don't think you should do it with paypal mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: