Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to buy bitcoins by paypal?  (Read 18504 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:40:50 PM

Hello,

I want to as is it possible to buy bitcoins by paypal and don't get ban from them?

I have to charge my faucet but I don't have bitcoins to do it and I stuck ;/
You definitely can buy bitcoin with PayPal, but it is not recommended it to do so because the whole idea of using bitcoin is to hide your identity and when using PayPal to buy bitcoin you expose your identity that way they can trace you down, the best way to buy bitcoin is through bitcoin debit cards where you can fund them with real money and use bitcoin, without having to expose your identity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:14:42 AM

I got to buy bitcoin from this person zazarb he is also a bitcoin talk member and a trusted loaner, of course i went first but its just a small amount for bigger trade you can always go to localbitcoins and make sure that your paypal account is verified.
Yeah that guy zazarb is a trusted one.
I think if people send money as family or friends or personal payment then there is no way to dispute the trade, right ? Or it can still be disputed as a unauthorized payment ?
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

I got to buy bitcoin from this person zazarb he is also a bitcoin talk member and a trusted loaner, of course i went first but its just a small amount for bigger trade you can always go to localbitcoins and make sure that your paypal account is verified.
I think if people send money as family or friends or personal payment then there is no way to dispute the trade, right ? Or it can still be disputed as a unauthorized payment ?
I never tried disputing but I think claiming that you got hacked and it's an unauthorized payment pretty much gives you the ability to dispute any payment. I'm not sure why are they preferring personal payment but I think it's also about the dispute thing. Most Paypal to BTC exchange guy require you to send your personal picture and an ID. I don't think it's worth ruining your reputation in exchange for a couple of dollars when you dispute the Paypal transaction. Most exchange guy does require for you to send your dispute history as well so it's pretty much safe on their side.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

It is possible to buy bitcoins with PayPal as you have shdvb, the most trusted person here who buys/sells Bitcoins against PayPal and many other electronic currencies... You can even try Localbitcoins and find a seller, or try out VirWox...
i personally have no idea about that actually paypal is totally banned in my area and therefore it is not possible for me to use here in my country therefore i do not have any idea about that, but may be possible.
i also personally no idea about bitcoin but still i think yes it will be possible to use paypal for buying bitcoin. for for this you first need to open account in paypal and it has a long procedure.
for some people is very difficult to open a paypal account. they must have a credit card. Credit cards can only be filed for those who have an account BANK and also grown. I think only certain people can access paypal, especially in my country.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

It is possible to buy bitcoins with PayPal as you have shdvb, the most trusted person here who buys/sells Bitcoins against PayPal and many other electronic currencies... You can even try Localbitcoins and find a seller, or try out VirWox...
i personally have no idea about that actually paypal is totally banned in my area and therefore it is not possible for me to use here in my country therefore i do not have any idea about that, but may be possible.
i also personally no idea about bitcoin but still i think yes it will be possible to use paypal for buying bitcoin. for for this you first need to open account in paypal and it has a long procedure.
for some people is very difficult to open a paypal account. they must have a credit card. Credit cards can only be filed for those who have an account BANK and also grown. I think only certain people can access paypal, especially in my country.
to me i cannot use paypal because their service is not available in my country, but i have friend from India and according to him that he is using papal for buying and selling bitcoin so its mean that bitcoin can be bought by using paypal.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

I was thinking about some legit services using paypal and selling bitcoins.

I'm affroid to get freeze by paypal, so I won't try it. So i think I have to buy bitcoins by localbitcoins
Yes, and if we want buy bitcoins using paypal as payment method, we can looking for on paxpul, virwox.
and on this forum too currency exchange section,
Unfortunately we must pay high fees buy bitcoins using paypal because of paypal is reversible service,
usually about 10% from the commons price.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

Unfortunately we must pay high fees buy bitcoins using paypal because of paypal is reversible service,
You are paying high fees because the seller of bitcoin wants to earn money from you. No one has time to convert Paypal to Bitcoin for free. People always want to get paid. If someone offers a Paypal to Bitcoin conversion, people would assume that he's going to scam people or has some secret evil intentions.

Paypal is reversible so most sellers are pretty picky. They don't just let newbies convert paypal to bitcoin since the dispute button is pretty easy to abuse.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

You are paying high fees because the seller of bitcoin wants to earn money from you. No one has time to convert Paypal to Bitcoin for free. People always want to get paid. If someone offers a Paypal to Bitcoin conversion, people would assume that he's going to scam people or has some secret evil intentions.

Paypal is reversible so most sellers are pretty picky. They don't just let newbies convert paypal to bitcoin since the dispute button is pretty easy to abuse.
Yes of course, all of sellers want be paid because of selling bitcoin to fiat money in paypal, I think I have said clearly.
And it is weakness of reversible service, we must pay high fees.
and The sellers must taking high risk too and I think it is fair for buyers and sellers and the point is buying bitcoin using paypal can be done and i have said it before you cut my last post.
lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

Its a long procedure and then you will need to have a good trust for people to trust you because paypal is reversible and above all this paypa often limits accounts and ask for verification which then take some 4-5 days so overall better to buy bitcoins with cash.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

zazarb has a good record and trust rating and one should go with the trusted trading partner. Especially when it comes to trading or exchange in most risky trading categories such as reversible payments. One can reverse payments even after several weeks so trusted partner is a single important thing in such cases.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

zazarb has a good record and trust rating and one should go with the trusted trading partner. Especially when it comes to trading or exchange in most risky trading categories such as reversible payments. One can reverse payments even after several weeks so trusted partner is a single important thing in such cases.

You don't even need a trusted trading partner if he's willing to send first or to use an escrow because in this case the one's taking the risk is the other party, not the buyer. The buyer is the one that can dispute payment. I think trusted ones require you to send first since you already have the assurance that he's not going to run away since he has positive trust.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 04:40:17 PM

hello I sell BTC at the price of 500 € I want to sell in 2000 btc write me email if you interesa mary_niki@yahoo.it payment westerunion

I am interested in going for this deal, if you are ready to go with escrow. I don't care even if you have less than 10 posts or newbie badge. Buying 2,000 bitcoins at 500 Euro is not a bad deal. Especially when marker price is around 870 Euro.

Bonus: I will pay 10% more than your price as a goodwill gesture  Wink

Bonus 1 :
I will giveaway 10 BTC if I could complete this deal.  Grin

Danielel, Shall we proceed with the deal?
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

-snip-

Paypal needs to do something about this abuse of the  dispute button otherwise the best way to get BTC with paypal is through  trusted and established forum members here.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:40:51 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 11:32:41 AM by agamasrori

I was thinking about some legit services using paypal and selling bitcoins.

I'm affroid to get freeze by paypal, so I won't try it. So i think I have to buy bitcoins by localbitcoins
Yes, and if we want buy bitcoins using paypal as payment method, we can looking for on paxpul, virwox.
and on this forum too currency exchange section,

I agreed, those place that you mention it thrustworthy. We have to be carefull to buy bitcoin using paypal because there are so many scam. Even if you were sent the money, they can say that they were not got anything. But there are a place that thrustworthy like you texted above.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

You don't even need a trusted trading partner if he's willing to send first or to use an escrow because in this case the one's taking the risk is the other party, not the buyer. The buyer is the one that can dispute payment. I think trusted ones require you to send first since you already have the assurance that he's not going to run away since he has positive trust.

I don’t think so because I have seen some cases where buyer sent first and immediately double spent his bitcoins before confirmations and thus seller incurred a loss. In paypal too, one can revert payments even after several weeks so if you don’t have a trusted partner, you should take extra precautions while dealing with him.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

Hello,

I want to as is it possible to buy bitcoins by paypal and don't get ban from them?

Of course you can. There some place that you can buy bitcoin using paypal, but you have to be carefull because there are a scam in some place. I only know one place that secure one, namely virwox.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Yes its possible but you need to send your id and other things because otherwise it cannot be trusted that you are charging back something..
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:50:08 AM

Hello,

Of course you can. There some place that you can buy bitcoin using paypal, but you have to be carefull because there are a scam in some place. I only know one place that secure one, namely virwox.
and why should i take the risk if there is risk of being scam. i think bitcoin is the most trusted digital currency which is available everywhere. having same value. i personally using it without any doubt and worries. i can also suggest you to use the same if you are interested.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

Hello,

You should stay away from paypal when buying/selling bitcoins. PayPal is not necessarily against bitcoin,but it is against people who run bitcoin/usd exchange service through them so as I said in another post I made these days: " you should use paypal mainly for shopping or sending money to friends/family and business" so remember paypal and bitcoin don't get along well. Wink
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

Hello,

Yes it's Possible to Buy Bitcoins with PayPal. you Can Use the Following Two Methods to Buy Bitcoins With paypal:-
1) You can Find a Reputable Bitcoin Trader in your area and you can try to Buy Bitcoins From Him.
2) Or You can Go to Localbitcoins.com and Buy Bitcoins Online Via PayPal From There.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: