Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:32:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Bitcointalk Accounts  (Read 2677 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:02:42 PM

Account collectors?For me meaningless.

Yes, there are, I know a couple of them.
I doubt there are any Bitcointalk account collectors. It's just such a waste of money, you can just make your own account. The age really does nothing for the account.
Kummerf (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:12:44 PM

Also, is this how you make a living, or is it a side job.  Just curious.  Trying to learn as much as I can about the bitcoin economy. 

Thanks!

This is my side job. This is a small income not enough for my family.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:14:59 PM

Also, is this how you make a living, or is it a side job.  Just curious.  Trying to learn as much as I can about the bitcoin economy. 

Thanks!

I would rethink of your side gig for collecting accounts.

Selling accounts in general are frowned upon on this forum since it also promotes chances of scamming..

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:18:11 AM

A while ago i bought a brand new acc with a very very very low uid just to own. Price was higher than what op is asking for. I like to collect strange things... Roll Eyes

No didnt buy from op.

Kummerf (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:53:19 PM

Still selling accounts.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:34:25 PM

Thanks!

Selling accounts in general are frowned upon on this forum since it also promotes chances of scamming..

Sure but how to detect potencial scammers because they wanna to get a good ranking account?Currently i believe people more intereste into signatures potencial income then to scam,scammers do their accounts and start their work.
A while ago i bought a brand new acc with a very very very low uid just to own. Price was higher than what op is asking for. I like to collect strange things... Roll Eyes

No didnt buy from op.

The thing is being online or real people collect things they dont need,i have some coins from Olympic Brazilian,and i live here,im not expecting they to get a higger value since its money i took that is circulating,i just liked the design ,and a record when i get older that i were living at Brazil on that moment.
Lastmoadman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:54:41 PM

Thanks!

Sure but how to detect potencial scammers because they wanna to get a good ranking account?Currently i believe people more intereste into signatures potencial income then to scam,scammers do their accounts and start their work.

I agree with this opinion. Scammers will scam with whatever account they have. They can scam with newbie account.
Kummerf (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:15:04 AM

Still selling aged bitcointalk accounts.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:27:00 PM

Payment sent to you ( 0.005 BTC)

please send me account detail in pm
Kummerf (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:40:08 PM