Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Spotify Premium Account- 3 Months Of Premium  (Read 633 times)
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:45:45 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 12:08:06 PM by items4btc

So here's the deal, you'll get 3 months of Spotify Premium, my price: $15 BTC
Not hack account. Not dumps.

Interested, do PM me. I'm not being shady, but I would rather let my buyers do the talking. Anybody who is willing to try me? You will NOT experience the annoying part where your passwords are always changed. Best thing is, account is Y O U R S. But it must be a new account... Hit me up with your preferred user name.
Chit chattings, questions or any skeptism will be done through Private Messages.

Use this thread as a feedback of my service instead. Im too tired too argue with trollers and haters... passer bys...
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:52:49 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 10:05:43 PM by MisteredF

Interested, do PM me. I'm not being shady, but I would rather let my buyers do the talking. Anybody who is willing to try me? You will NOT experience the annoying part where your passwords are always changed. Best thing is, account is Y O U R S. But it must be a new account... Hit me up with your preferred user name.
Chit chattings, questions or any skeptism will be done through Private Messages.

Use this thread as a feedback of my service instead. Im too tired too argue with trollers and haters... passer bys...
 There's another guy selling 1 year for $30.  Probably using the same "method" as you.  Bottom line is they all get shut down once Spotify figures it out which usually takes only a couple weeks.

Correct, you don't need to argue or chit-chat with FACT (and my experience) with 2 other sellers selling actual codes (not hacked or shared accounts) and both being shut down once Spotify figures it out. They all use "backdoors" like cell phone company promos, Sony promos or other free promos mostly from foreign countries.  Actually you could simply be an alt of one of the other dozen or so who have been selling the same thing over the last few months under different Spotify promos that all eventually got shut down.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:36:05 AM

There's another guy selling 1 year for $30.  Probably using the same "method" as you.  Bottom line is they all get shut down once Spotify figures it out which usually takes only a couple weeks.

Correct, you don't need to argue or chit-chat with FACT (and my experience) with 2 other sellers selling actual codes (not hacked or shared accounts) and both being shut down once Spotify figures it out. They all use "backdoors" like cell phone company promos, Sony promos or other free promos mostly from foreign countries.  Actually you could simply be an alt of one of the other dozen or so who have been selling the same thing over the last few months under different Spotify promos that all eventually got shut down.

i agree with u that is why i only limit it to 3 months warranty. and im not an alt, swear Smiley
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:04:26 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 08:47:33 AM by items4btc

$15 BTC Smiley I encourage Escrow, please enlighten me on who to go about escrow, who to use, ETC.

This premium is meant for your personal usage, and not to resell. I will know if you are reselling it, and then I will take the account away.
3 months Spotify premium= $30 Market
If you're an avid user of Spotify, get the same premium for 3 months, for $15. You do not have to pass me your logins. I do not have to pass you any codes.
neking

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:23:12 AM

I want to buy your method. (NOT ACCOUNT) . price me and add me skype:neking1985

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:27:41 AM

Ill buy if the funds are kept in escrow for 3 months by a reputable person and you are paid at the end of 3 months provided my account isnt suspended
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:30:53 PM

Ill buy if the funds are kept in escrow for 3 months by a reputable person and you are paid at the end of 3 months provided my account isnt suspended

Ok, which reputable person? Talk in PM
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:50:03 PM

PM sent
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

PM sent

Replied!
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Sorry for the late login, I was pretty busy, have settled my first customer's premium and I shall await the good news after 3 months. Smiley + + for me please. Smiley

Spotify 3 months account back to $15! Only one user(you), be treated like the only premium user!!! I dont resell accounts!
Premium!
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:12:06 AM

i think its expensive
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:07:48 PM