Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some services that pays the transaction fees for you?  (Read 435 times)
Invulner (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:12:58 AM

I know Xapo and Coinbase pays the transaction fees for you, but what are some alternatives?

Thank you for your input Smiley
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:17:03 AM

I know Xapo and Coinbase pays the transaction fees for you, but what are some alternatives?

They pay the transaction fee because they are the ones who control your coins, which is a horrible trade off.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:29:47 AM

Seriously, don't use this kinds of wallet. You will never know when will it go busted and maybe you can loose your coins in it. You should be the only one who is in hold of your private key. Don't exchange your security just because they are the ones who pays the cents in transaction you make. One day you're gonna regret it. Better safe than sorry mate.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Seriously, don't use this kinds of wallet. You will never know when will it go busted and maybe you can loose your coins in it. You should be the only one who is in hold of your private key. Don't exchange your security just because they are the ones who pays the cents in transaction you make. One day you're gonna regret it. Better safe than sorry mate.

Maybe you are right but it is suitable for everyday transactions you will not be charged a transaction fee Remember just for everyday transactions. but do not use both sites to store large amounts of BTC as they say they control over all of your bitcoin because it is very dangerous we do not know what will happen later in the future.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

As for me, I am from Philippines and I have been using coins.ph  (an exchange site) for everyday uses, they are the ones paying the transaction fee like xapo and they are sending my coins with a High priority fee so it is really more convinient for me. Cheesy
Tho I wouldn' stick up too much to wallets which I don't have full control with just because they are the ones who are shouldering the fee. Security is much more to weight. So, just so you don't know, if you are storing big money then avoid using web wallet.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

They pay the transaction fee because they are the ones who control your coins, which is a horrible trade off.

Exactly. One reason why you shouldn't trust such web wallets. I'd rather pay fees using a much secured wallet than giving those web wallets to have control on my coins in exchange for a non-fee transaction

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:25:26 AM

If you withdraw your balance https://bitphone.net/ covers the transaction fee for you

{ BitSpill }
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

As for me, I am from Philippines and I have been using coins.ph  (an exchange site) for everyday uses, they are the ones paying the transaction fee like xapo and they are sending my coins with a High priority fee so it is really more convinient for me. Cheesy
Tho I wouldn' stick up too much to wallets which I don't have full control with just because they are the ones who are shouldering the fee. Security is much more to weight. So, just so you don't know, if you are storing big money then avoid using web wallet.

I'm also using Coins.ph but no, only if I'm selling BTCBTCBTC. I don't hold funds in there. You're better off using a BlockChain wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:23:32 AM

I'm also using Coins.ph but no, only if I'm selling BTCBTCBTC. I don't hold funds in there. You're better off using a BlockChain wallet.

I've said this before but I wanted to repeat it again.

Coins.ph wallet sucks! There are numerous reports against on them stating that there are missing balances on some users' wallet. Not sure though if its just an isolated incident or not. Either way , avoid that site to be more safe.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:45:38 PM

I've said this before but I wanted to repeat it again.

Coins.ph wallet sucks! There are numerous reports against on them stating that there are missing balances on some users' wallet. Not sure though if its just an isolated incident or not. Either way , avoid that site to be more safe.
I heard that issue before and i think its because of the script spreading in any facebook group and some forum that if you use the script you can earn free 100 php(0.003 BTC) worth of bitcoin daily. I saw this script before and didn't use it because its smells fishy to me.
Few days past the news spread that coins.ph are scam they reduce their balance every day.. and i think they're used the script spreading in facebook group and forums..
Honestly i never trust all online wallet even blockchain because there a chance that our wallet can hack and get our balance..
Its better to use offline wallet or cold storage so that you are far from any hackers online.. also we don't know when online wallet will shutdown in the future so offline or cold storage is the best for me..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████