Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic extremist beheads 4-year old child in Moscow  (Read 2051 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:04:11 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 05:36:25 AM by bryant.coleman

https://www.rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/

A 38-year old Muslim woman (Gyulchekhra Bobokulova, citizen of Uzbekistan) beheaded a 4-year old Christian girl (Nastya Meshcheryakov, daughter of Yekaterina and Vladimir Meshcheryakov) in Moscow, and was arrested near a Metro station with the severed head.

“I saw her coming out with the head in her hands. I thought, wow, it must be a replica,” he said. The man says he heard the perpetrator shouting: “Allahu Akbar… The Russians will be hanged like this. The Russians will be slaughtered.” The woman was dressed in black “like Muslims,” but her face was open, Manzhesov recalled. “I thought she just went mad… When I saw the head I started shaking… I saw the child’s face and blood coming from it. It was very scary,” he said.

Response from Aleksei Navalny:

“The protocol of Russia’s special services: standing by the metro with an anti-Putin banner -- 5 mins until arrest; standing by the metro with a child’s head shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ -- 1 hour.”

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:28:02 AM

The Religion of Peace.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

This is horrible, and how to distinguish good Muslims from the bad?
How  woman can do this with a small child, this must be serious hate?
I only can predict rise of right wing as answer for this.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:54:36 AM

You can't... just kill everyone who believes in any religion... they'll go to heaven, and the world will be much better without religion
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:55:33 AM

I am not muslim but i say THAT woman is not a muslim but a religious of devil.
No woman can hurt a child.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:58:08 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 09:23:06 AM by arbitrage

Did you read this?
A preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect is a children’s nanny in her late 30s,
who is a citizen of a “Central Asian country.”
Somebody gave her a job and trust. Probably she was from neighborhood of victim. This is even worse.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

Decapitating children, threatening to blow up people and praising Allah. That just about sums up Islam.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
arbitrage

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:38:29 AM

Decapitating children, threatening to blow up people and praising Allah. That just about sums up Islam.
No matter what, this can do only deranged person!

Who can harm a little child, this makes me angry' i don't know what is wrong with this world?
I hope she will rot in jail till end.
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:24:28 AM

I just hope ppl will start to realize we are not dealing with humans, we are dealing with monsters and animals.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:43:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 11:55:47 AM by Snail2

Especially dreadful as she was a nanny to that little girl in the last three years. However in my opinion the islamic extremist thread is only secondary or even some assumed behaviour. I think this is primarily a mental heath problem instead of religious fundamentalism. According to what I've read she was high on something and was talking a lot of incoherent crap.
larsson

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

I think this is primarily a mental heath problem than religious fundamentalism. According to what I've read she was high on something and was talking a lot of incoherent crap.
The haters don't need a reason to hate,The mental disorders can lead to any extreme situations but i dont see how Islam is encouraging it or why to throw shit on it when more than one billion people dont do anything like that.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:00:32 PM

Is this story true? It's almost too crazy to believe it actually happened.  If it is, there sure are some insane people out there.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:01:01 PM

The haters don't need a reason to hate,The mental disorders can lead to any extreme situations but i dont see how Islam is encouraging it or why to throw shit on it when more than one billion people dont do anything like that.

Most likely because of IS and islamist terrorist used to do things like that. To be honest in the case of muslims the "haters" have many valid reasons, but in my opinion this case is different.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:07:58 PM

Especially dreadful as she was a nanny to that little girl in the last three years. However in my opinion the islamic extremist thread is only secondary or even some assumed behaviour. I think this is primarily a mental heath problem instead of religious fundamentalism. According to what I've read she was high on something and was talking a lot of incoherent crap.

Seems obvious. No kind of religious fundamentalism will preach the murder of children who are 4 years old...

But there might be a correlation between mental disorders and religious beliefs, would be interesting to look at.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

A 38-year old Muslim woman (Gyulchekhra Bobokulova, citizen of Uzbekistan) beheaded a 4-year old Christian girl (Nastya Meshcheryakov, daughter of Yekaterina and Vladimir Meshcheryakov) in Moscow, and was arrested near a Metro station with the severed head.

“I saw her coming out with the head in her hands. I thought, wow, it must be a replica,” he said. The man says he heard the perpetrator shouting: “Allahu Akbar… The Russians will be hanged like this. The Russians will be slaughtered.” The woman was dressed in black “like Muslims,” but her face was open, Manzhesov recalled. “I thought she just went mad… When I saw the head I started shaking… I saw the child’s face and blood coming from it. It was very scary,” he said.

“The protocol of Russia’s special services: standing by the metro with an anti-Putin banner -- 5 mins until arrest; standing by the metro with a child’s head shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ -- 1 hour.”

It seems obvious that the problem here isn't the religion or anything like this.

This woman has mental issues. She shouldn't have been left with children and her place would have been in an hospital. Now her place is in jail or in a cemetery that's for sure.

What would be interesting though is to see if there is a link between the religious belief and mental disorders. If you could find that out Coleman maybe you'd finally have something to prove your stupid beliefs.

But hey, can't ask so much from mister "I got nothing but I know for sure, oh wait there is a false fact I gonna spread" ^^
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=religious+fundamentalism+on+killing+kids

Christian and Muslim fundamentalists been killing kids forever.

Religious fundamentalists = dangerous mental disorders

Regardless I hope russia beheads her in public.

You can't... just kill everyone who believes in any religion... they'll go to heaven, and the world will be much better without religion
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

But there might be a correlation between mental disorders and religious beliefs, would be interesting to look at.

Actually most religious people are quite well-balanced and used to endure hardships better than non-religious people. Religion is a part of spirituality, and spirituality is a sense of connection to something greater being and it also a sense of belonging to a community and being accepted until playing according to the rules. This gives a solid ever present background for most religious people.
Of course in the case of some of the mentally ill people religious beliefs can contribute to the formation of a real monster. However you can find a lot of atheists between the worst mass murderers and ideologists of later atrocities, so probably any ideology can have the same effect on certain kind of people.

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:03:24 PM

This is just here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382146.msg14056970#msg14056970

This is a mad woman, no connection with extremism, she was provocating to be killed by police.
Some voices are talking about cause, that his husband have find a new wife and this one become "second wife".

This case is censored by TV news in Russian Federation.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

I saw that in the news, it was later explained that the woman in that video has a Psychological problem..Its so dangerous now to hire a nanny that you don't know, better yet get someone blood related to you to attend your children.. another life was wasted..

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 02:00:51 PM

It seems obvious that the problem here isn't the religion or anything like this.

This woman has mental issues. She shouldn't have been left with children and her place would have been in an hospital. Now her place is in jail or in a cemetery that's for sure.

What would be interesting though is to see if there is a link between the religious belief and mental disorders. If you could find that out Coleman maybe you'd finally have something to prove your stupid beliefs.

But hey, can't ask so much from mister "I got nothing but I know for sure, oh wait there is a false fact I gonna spread" ^^

It is a valid question.  Would she cut this child head off if she was not religious (Muslim)?
Well, chopping people heads off and yelling "Allahu Akbar" is the Muslim preferred way to kill infidels.

Was it her delusion with her 6th century myth that caused it?  Of course.

All we can say not all Muslims are as severely deluded as her.  Many suffer from mild delusions, but all of the religious people suffer from a form of a mental disorder.

Religion is a serious mental health issue.  Here we have an example what a religion can do to a person.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: