Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic extremist beheads 4-year old child in Moscow  (Read 2046 times)
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:38:09 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/

A 38-year old Muslim woman (Gyulchekhra Bobokulova, citizen of Uzbekistan) beheaded a 4-year old Christian girl (Nastya Meshcheryakov, daughter of Yekaterina and Vladimir Meshcheryakov) in Moscow, and was arrested near a Metro station with the severed head.

“I saw her coming out with the head in her hands. I thought, wow, it must be a replica,” he said. The man says he heard the perpetrator shouting: “Allahu Akbar… The Russians will be hanged like this. The Russians will be slaughtered.” The woman was dressed in black “like Muslims,” but her face was open, Manzhesov recalled. “I thought she just went mad… When I saw the head I started shaking… I saw the child’s face and blood coming from it. It was very scary,” he said.

Response from Aleksei Navalny:

“The protocol of Russia’s special services: standing by the metro with an anti-Putin banner -- 5 mins until arrest; standing by the metro with a child’s head shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ -- 1 hour.”

This is so insane and scary... İslam is the scariest religion of the world.. i feel so sorry this little poor girl..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:47:38 AM

According to the criminal, the beheading was a retaliation for the Russian aerial bombing campaign in Syria, which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of ISIS militants and sympathizers.

Nanny who beheaded Russian girl cites revenge for Putin’s Syria strikes

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/nanny-beheaded-russian-girl-cites-revenge-putins-syria-strikes/

A woman who brandished the severed head of a four-year-old girl in her care outside a Moscow metro station has said she beheaded the child to avenge Muslims killed in the Kremlin’s campaign of air strikes in Syria. In video posted online on Thursday and circulated by several prominent bloggers, 38-year-old Gulchekhra Bobokulova from Muslim-majority Uzbekistan gave her first detailed explanation of an incident that state TV channels chose not to report. “I took revenge against those who spilled blood,” Bobokulova told someone asking her questions off camera. “Putin spilled blood, planes carried out bombings. Why are Muslims being killed? They also want to live.”
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:04:19 AM

Wow this is just purely discussing, How do these animals say "Allahu Akbar" When killing defenseless children and woman - IF there is a god I really hope there is such a place as hell where they will pay for all eternity

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:40:15 AM

Decapitating children, threatening to blow up people and praising Allah. That just about sums up Islam.

perfectly agreed.. islam is full of hate , murder, rape , burglary.. so nobody will call islam '' religion of peace '' i guess.. this case is so horrible and dredful..
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:00:18 AM

Wow this is just purely discussing, How do these animals say "Allahu Akbar" When killing defenseless children and woman - IF there is a god I really hope there is such a place as hell where they will pay for all eternity

If they could say the same when raping and impregnating 4-year old and 5-year old Yazidi infants, then it is no surprise that they justify this incident also using the sick religious ideology. But we should also share the blame. We are not doing anything to stop the Turks, Saudis and the Qataris, who are sending funds and weapons to the ISIS barbarians.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:17:55 AM

https://www.rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/

A 38-year old Muslim woman (Gyulchekhra Bobokulova, citizen of Uzbekistan) beheaded a 4-year old Christian girl (Nastya Meshcheryakov, daughter of Yekaterina and Vladimir Meshcheryakov) in Moscow, and was arrested near a Metro station with the severed head.

“I saw her coming out with the head in her hands. I thought, wow, it must be a replica,” he said. The man says he heard the perpetrator shouting: “Allahu Akbar… The Russians will be hanged like this. The Russians will be slaughtered.” The woman was dressed in black “like Muslims,” but her face was open, Manzhesov recalled. “I thought she just went mad… When I saw the head I started shaking… I saw the child’s face and blood coming from it. It was very scary,” he said.

Response from Aleksei Navalny:

“The protocol of Russia’s special services: standing by the metro with an anti-Putin banner -- 5 mins until arrest; standing by the metro with a child’s head shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ -- 1 hour.”

why do these islamic people tend to kill more than other people of the world ? they always kill for the name of god .. i dont understand this horrible truth.. i feel so sorry this girll.. so sad

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
magnific61

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:43:39 AM

Islamic extremist beheads 4 years old. ..
Islamic terrorist killed people
Muslim guy shoot man
Muslim. ... Islamic. .. Bla bla bla! 
When one maniac does something bad, his islamic idendity to the forefront.
yugo23

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

If they could say the same when raping and impregnating 4-year old and 5-year old Yazidi infants, then it is no surprise that they justify this incident also using the sick religious ideology. But we should also share the blame. We are not doing anything to stop the Turks, Saudis and the Qataris, who are sending funds and weapons to the ISIS barbarians.

Does any of you disgusting pricks could stop using this child death for your propaganda and actually look at what it is: a degenerate with huge mental disorder. Nothing less, nothing more.
magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:34:35 PM

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

I do'nt even know why you bring this on the table. She was completely crazy, it's not a question of religion!
magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:08:59 PM

I do'nt even know why you bring this on the table. She was completely crazy, it's not a question of religion!
Didn't you see the topic? "Islamic extremist"
What is islamic extremist?
I believe that is used intentionaly. Actually that event made by an insane woman and  it has no actual connection with her islamic idendity.
The topic should be "insane woman beheads 4 years old child. "  As if every muslim beheads children,  as if islam orders killing children. Right?
magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:15:20 PM

I believe that is used intentionaly. Actually that event made by an insane woman and  it has no actual connection with her islamic idendity.
The topic should be "insane woman beheads 4 years old child. "  As if every muslim beheads children,  as if islam orders killing children. Right?

Quran 2:119

Daesh followers are true Muslims.  You are a fake Muslim.

Just because you suffer from a mild delusion does not mean other's delusions are as mild as yours.

Nobody can decide who is real who is fake.  I just say that she didn't behead the little girl in name of islam. Why her, religion is added the topic?
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:57:14 AM

The topic is Islamic extremist, because the woman admitted that she decapitated the child as a retaliation for the Russian air-strikes on Islamic State. Also, she is a practicing Muslim, who would like to yell "Allah Ackbar" 1,200 times a day. 

Does any of you disgusting pricks could stop using this child death for your propaganda and actually look at what it is: a degenerate with huge mental disorder. Nothing less, nothing more.

You and the rest of the sodomite brigade should better concentrate on the pedophile thread. Your sodomite propaganda is much worser than my conservative propaganda.  Grin
yugo23

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

You and the rest of the sodomite brigade should better concentrate on the pedophile thread. Your sodomite propaganda is much worser than my conservative propaganda.  Grin

Sodomite? WTF?
What kind of propaganda am I doing? Contrary to you I have actual facts to back my claims! When you only use drama to corrupt people. You just use something tragic to split your hate on this thread.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:44:07 PM

Sodomite? WTF?
What kind of propaganda am I doing? Contrary to you I have actual facts to back my claims! When you only use drama to corrupt people. You just use something tragic to split your hate on this thread.

Your "actual facts" were sample surveys involving 400 or 500 people, and you tried to counter my proof (supported with actual population count) with those silly surveys and opinion polls. Do you even know what is the difference between an actual population count (Census) and a sample survey? Your hatred for Western culture and the native western people is quite obvious, although you are trying really hard to hide it.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:39:02 PM

Sodomite? WTF?

Your "actual facts" were sample surveys involving 400 or 500 people, and you tried to counter my proof (supported with actual population count) with those silly surveys and opinion polls. Do you even know what is the difference between an actual population count (Census) and a sample survey? Your hatred for Western culture and the native western people is quite obvious, although you are trying really hard to hide it.

Stop lying Coleman, you never brought such proof on the table. But you actually brought up hoaxes about completely false children rapes simply to back your point.
Dinki

Activity: 180

Incent

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:35:46 AM

I am not muslim but i say THAT woman is not a muslim but a religious of devil.
No woman can hurt a child.

No woman can hurt a child? YOU must be kidding me! Shocked

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:38:39 AM

I am not muslim but i say THAT woman is not a muslim but a religious of devil.
No woman can hurt a child.
No woman can hurt a child? YOU must be kidding me! Shocked

Perhaps he meant to say that "no woman in her right mind" could do something like this to a child. The border between mental insanity and religious insanity is very blurred, with no clear definition. Religious radicals can sometimes act like schizophrenics and psychopaths. But that doesn't mean that religion played no role in their crimes.
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:01:11 PM

omg,that is so crazy Shocked that woman is so insane Undecided what do you think about this???
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

Islamic extremist beheads 4 years old. ..
Islamic terrorist killed people
Muslim guy shoot man
Muslim. ... Islamic. .. Bla bla bla! 
When one maniac does something bad, his islamic idendity to the forefront.

Yes... just one... and one...and one, and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one.....

Islam preaches the domination of all other religions and people via violence. You cry for people to tolerate your religion while a very large proportion of Muslims have no tolerance for anything but their own way, and seek to impose it upon the world with violence. The world is waking up to the cancer that lives within Islam, and that cancer will be stomped into the center of the earth, all the politically correct bullshit in the world will not prevent this.

You better think carefully what side you want to be on, because no one is being fooled with the Islamic double standards of tolerance any longer, except for halfwit social justice "warriors". The real warriors are on their way and they have their stomping boots on. Islam has had its chance to prove to the world it is a religion of peace, and it has failed miserably. If you don't like this then maybe next time you hear one of your brothers call for violence you reprise him. Of course you will not do that though will you? Otherwise it will be your own head won't it? Religion of peace my ass.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: