Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWBIE BTC USERS HOW MANY HOURS SPEND TO USE AND EARN A BITCOIN?  (Read 706 times)
ericjohy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:54:11 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 08:15:55 AM by ericjohy

Maximum am using hours per day 1 are 2 hours no earning points value of BTC pleas Tutorial are teach me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:56:08 AM

There is nothing to teach. You need to learn with your own interest. The more time you spend the more will be your earning and learning. So plan accordingly and get involved.
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

Maximum am using hours per day 1 are 2 hours no earning points value of BTC pleas Tutorial are teach me.

There are many topics about earning bitcoin on this forum, you can use search table on top. Actually there is a way to earn easy bitcoin on this forum. It called signature campaign.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:54:04 AM

Most service where you can Earn Bitcoins adjust the payout on the current Bitcoin price. How higher the price how less they pay.
ericjohy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:59:39 PM

There is nothing to teach. You need to learn with your own interest. The more time you spend the more will be your earning and learning. So plan accordingly and get involved.

i agree with your conversation. Now my whole time spend with learning BTC top to end.. 
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:02:17 PM

You should start reading about what bitcoins is before u are wanting to start earning it.

Anyway a few ways to earn btc:
- Farm Faucet (Not Profitable For Ur Time)
- Mining (Profitability depends on several factors)
- Start A BTC Project (Depends on ur creativity)

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

You can check the service board and there is some members offer some rewards in exchange with registering in sites. It is the easiest way to get your first btc transaction
ericjohy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:43:13 PM

many friends hints to earn btc thank you so much
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:49:29 PM

if your english is not very good, please ask these kinds of questions in the local board of your country to avoid all kinds of confusion... I'm sure they will be more helpful.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:16:44 AM

Try to read as much as you can about bitcoin like I'm trying to do.  You can buy a little or collect some with faucets, etc.  You could even start mining some.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

you should first tell me what are your skills. do you have any particular skill that you think you can earn money from that skill.

for example if you know programming you can find some coding job online, or similarly designing websites, graphical design,.... and many more. if not you have better earning potential in real world doing a physical job even as simple as working in a sandwich shop and getting paid in fiat, then you can exchange that fiat into bitcoin and work with that.

Only Bitcoin
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:50:21 AM

If you want to earn a decent amount of BTC you will have to invest, using real money in exchange for btc is you're first and more faster option,
The person above me who said you can sell your skills for btc well that will take some time because you are new here so people will look for more
trusted users in the marketplace I recommend you use escrow first then after when you have gained reputation here you can stop using escrow
it is entirely up to you.

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:51:07 AM

Im trader, member of sign campaign too.
i spend 5-6hours perday my earning arround 0.3-0.4/month
but in this monht i want to get more bitcoin then i deposit to bittrex trying to trade altcoin again...
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:00:12 AM

for newbeie users i will not tell any idea about earn.just wanted to say learn.because you must have to gain knowledge of bitcoin  before start to earn or investment.so first is that go to..
bitcoin.org/faq here you will found everything about bitcoin like how bitcoin work,what is bitcoin,why bitcoin, how bitcoin price change, bitcoin mining,cloud mining,investment,btc trading,...
now your are ready to earn daily btc as your hard work but must have to gain all knowledge. thanks!

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:26:05 AM

i think what you mean is everyday you spend 1 or 2 hours per day for earning BTC but you didn't get nothing and my advice here is go to micro earnings board and claim some faucet site at there and i was knew that faucet is wasting your time but it more good than nothing
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:38:54 AM

I really don't understand these type of questions. Don't you guys really understand that bitcoin is money, just like dollars or euros are? So essentially you are asking how long should you work to get most money. Well uhm.. Usually the longer you work the more you get. That's exactly how it works with bitcoin too. Nothing comes for free.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:34:52 PM

I really don't understand these type of questions. Don't you guys really understand that bitcoin is money, just like dollars or euros are? So essentially you are asking how long should you work to get most money. Well uhm.. Usually the longer you work the more you get. That's exactly how it works with bitcoin too. Nothing comes for free.
^
Nothing is free, so dont expect bitcoin to be free. Bitcoin IS a currency. Just like cash in the real world, you earn it. The only difference is that you can buy a mining rig and cross your fingers to solomine for a block, or poolmine for a small reward.
You learn bitcoin at your own pace. It's just cash with a few exceptions, and its relatively simple even if you don't know much about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: