Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do?
Leave this account and create a new account. - 3 (33.3%)
Wait..Wait...Wait until negative's removes negative from me. - 3 (33.3%)
Use this same account - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should be my next step?  (Read 736 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:15:22 AM

So it has been a month and nothing changed, even it is bad for my business as well. So i am looking to step up now. I have to do something. Either create a new account and start from new chapter.

You can also give you suggestion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:19:12 AM

This options for me provided is only if ever the account that you have is not at best. But first I will try my best for this account to be great as possible and nevertheless doubt that you will succeed. And second if ever not then move on and have the same account or rather changed if it didn't work out..

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:29:20 AM

This options for me provided is only if ever the account that you have is not at best. But first I will try my best for this account to be great as possible and nevertheless doubt that you will succeed. And second if ever not then move on and have the same account or rather changed if it didn't work out..

That's not gonna happen. They just put negative and then fade away.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:32:48 AM

So you expect us to sit down and talk to you daily or something ?  Roll Eyes
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

The negative trust reflects to the person behind the account so I don't think it will matter if you use another account. As long as someone in here can trace that it is you who is handling a different account and with your other accounts still tint with a red tagged so making another one will be useless. It will eventually be linked and red tagged again. Just wait for them to remove the red feedbacks. If they think you deserve it then they will.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:49:06 AM

So you expect us to sit down and talk to you daily or something ?  Roll Eyes

LOL
I can just laugh on what you write. You are not that type of man.
james.lent

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:51:06 AM

So you expect us to sit down and talk to you daily or something ?  Roll Eyes

LOL
I can just laugh on what you write. You are really screwed man!

What do you expect me to say then ? Coming back with a new account and a new character would not be a good idea. Best would be for you to stay clean , do good and eventually you will get your account cleared. Always be positive and never give up.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:59:57 AM

The negative trust reflects to the person behind the account so I don't think it will matter if you use another account. As long as someone in here can trace that it is you who is handling a different account and with your other accounts still tint with a red tagged so making another one will be useless. It will eventually be linked and red tagged again. Just wait for them to remove the red feedbacks. If they think you deserve it then they will.

I don't when they will, already too much time spent. I never heard any case like that they have removed the negative.

They treat spamming and scamming in same case. I do agree that i have done spamming with my previous account but i will never agree that i scammed someone.

james.lent

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:06:40 AM

I don't when they will, already too much time spent. I never heard any case like that they have removed the negative.

They treat spamming and scamming in same case. I do agree that i have done spamming with my previous account but i will never agree that i scammed someone.

No one said you were a scammer buddy ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=138971 ; For now, do good and contribute to the community and i'm pretty sure they will remove/revise the feedback. I know i will.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:09:11 AM

No one said you were a scammer buddy ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=138971 ; For now, do good and contribute to the community and i'm pretty sure they will remove/revise the feedback. I know i will.

Yep! I am trying my best. But my business got effected badly that's why i am holding some projects not launching them right now. I am really contributing
james.lent

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:11:35 AM

Yep! I am trying my best. But my business got effected badly that's why i am holding some projects not launching them right now. I am really contributing

If its a good and legitimate business, then i see no reason why you should be holding them. If those projects are going to contribute to the community, then might as well get them launched.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:42:53 AM

If its a good and legitimate business, then i see no reason why you should be holding them. If those projects are going to contribute to the community, then might as well get them launched.

I will do now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: