Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: igot.com is running scam. i challange you Rickday. reply here.  (Read 734 times)
abdulqader (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:20:45 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 02:33:07 PM by abdulqader

i withdraw my ₹40000 in November. but after that i waited for 2 months but still my transaction was pending so i sent them many support tickets without any luck. after that i opened Reddit post against them and posted link on their twitter after that they canceled my withdrawal and said, if i want my money then i should delete all posts against them. since i don't had choice, i deleted all my posts. after that i waited for one more month. and sent support tickets but no reply from them. on February 8 they confirm my withdrawal. and even after 3 days i got nothing in my account so i opened new ticket about that. they said, they sent my money through cheque. but today is march 1 and still i got no cheque.

i begged for my own money. also i have important operation on march 8 and i broke. im not asking for extra money just want my own money.

im not a new user. i was registered in 2014 and withdrew 2 times from them. i never thought they will scam me.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:29:51 PM

1.Approach Bangalore's Cyber Team.

2.Just hit the ChamarjPet Police Station and I'm 100% sure any cop will come with you to their office . (Below is the office address)

3.Show them all the proofs.File an FIR.

igot India
2nd floor, 3rd Cross, 4th Main,
Chamrajpet, Bangalore, India
CIN: U72900KA2012PTC061947
abdulqader (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:35:03 PM

i also contacted to many cyber cell department in india. but got no reply. and currently i don't have money to file legal case against them.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:37:52 PM

i also contacted to many cyber cell department in india. but got no reply. and currently i don't have money to file legal case against them.

Dude you don't need to have money to file a legal case.Where in India are you from ? I'll help you.Have you tried visiting their office in Bangalore ? I suggest you do that first.
abdulqader (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:41:04 PM

im from new bombay. and i heard their banglore office is just a name not real one. also im sick and can't fight with them. i never involved in any legal actions or police case so i am bit nervous about that.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:47:31 PM

im from new bombay. and i heard their banglore office is just a name not real one. also im sick and can't fight with them. i never involved in any legal actions or police case so i am bit nervous about that.

That's just adds a plus point for them being a scam.You have to visit Bangalore Office though .
abdulqader (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

i will do that after my stone operation.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:17:57 PM

If you feel you've been scammed, there is a Scam Accusations section on the forums.
abdulqader (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:49:49 PM

If you feel you've been scammed, there is a Scam Accusations section on the forums.
Thanks.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:56:02 PM

Did you verify yourself via Skype video chat?

I noticed they have a shady verification system and they will not send money unless you verify yourself through video chat.
I immediately stopped using igot after I read this on their terms and conditions.

Moreover try lodging an FIR directly to your nearest police station and they might refer you to their cyber department and proceed the case from there.

Also do not forget to show then the proofs you wrote on op. That is their message about deleting those comments on reddit and all...

Good Luck
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:02:52 PM

This is not the new one , even they are wanted by police in regards fraud in the name of unknown operation and telling that they are from singapore, even the owner and staff details given in Igot site is also wrong , their is no such person when contacted, this is very old story of their scam operations in india

If you get any lead on their details just post here as it will help others also to recover their bitcoins or money from Igot.
abdulqader (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:27:25 PM

I'm verified user. And we can get their depositing bank account details where they ask us to deposit money. They are using 3 to 4 bank accounts and all are from different states of India and different banks too.
Btw after posting here they sent my 40k INR now my 35k INR and 1.4+ btc is pending for withdrawal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: