Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 800$ loan - Have collateral  (Read 468 times)
FAST-TRADER (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:08:19 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 05:35:32 PM by FAST-TRADER

Hello,

I have an affiliate account with 876$ in it, but I will only be able to withdraw it next month.

I have come across an investment that will give me profit recently and I think I will get some profit if I invest.

I can give you the legit affiliate account as insurance.

Only known lenders please contact. I don't want my account stolen and over the next days it will probably reach over 1000$.

Thanks

Thanks. Have other thoughts. Not pursuing this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:10:18 PM

Just new created account who ask for such big loan. It's a Hugh risk for an online saldo somewhere and hard to trust new created accounts.
FAST-TRADER (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

Just new created account who ask for such big loan. It's a Hugh risk for an online saldo somewhere and hard to trust new created accounts.

True to have suspicions

My affiliate account will speak for itself. It is legit.

Once the lender has my username password, I basically can't do anything about it and if I don't pay back, he can withdraw it himself next month.

I think I have more to loose, I wouldn't be asking if it weren't for the investment I want to make and I have to make an investment now or I will loose.

I will give 10% interest.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

True to have suspicions

Once the lender has my username password, I basically can't do anything about it and if I don't pay back, he can withdraw it himself next month.

I think I have more to loose, I wouldn't be asking if it weren't for the investment I want to make.

Uhhh, actually there's a lot you could do about it.  You could reset the email, contact the site admin and convince him to unlock it claiming it was 'hacked' (it is being logged into from a new location), the affiliate site could be a scam or have a locked withdrawl account, or have had it's earnings made with blackhat methods...

Yeah, this isn't safe.  Really the only digital collateral that should be used is crypto or domains.

FAST-TRADER (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:20:44 PM

True to have suspicions

I think I have more to loose, I wouldn't be asking if it weren't for the investment I want to make.

Uhhh, actually there's a lot you could do about it.  You could reset the email, contact the site admin and convince him to unlock it claiming it was 'hacked' (it is being logged into from a new location), the affiliate site could be a scam or have a locked withdrawl account, or have had it's earnings made with blackhat methods...

Yeah, this isn't safe.  Really the only digital collateral that should be used is crypto or domains.

That is true if you think about it. I use a vpn to login into the account so the second part won't stick though.

Maybe I will change the email of the account to the lenders for the time being. They give the $ in bitcoins and it is nearly instant. Few hours.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

True to have suspicions

That is true if you think about it. I use a vpn to login into the account so the second part won't stick though.

Maybe I will change the email of the account to the lenders for the time being. They give the $ in bitcoins and it is nearly instant. Few hours.

Honestly the last part is what I'd be most worried about.  There isn't much information on what kind of affiliate site this is given, but you could have easily made a ton of accounts yourself that will display as having the balance, but once you try to make the withdrawl an admin will shut it down fast...  This is a lot of money to rely on a affiliate site for, much less for a gain of only ~10%. 

FAST-TRADER (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:27:09 PM

True to have suspicions

Uhhh, actually there's a lot you could do about it.  You could reset the email, contact the site admin and convince him to unlock it claiming it was 'hacked' (it is being logged into from a new location), the affiliate site could be a scam or have a locked withdrawl account, or have had it's earnings made with blackhat methods...

Yeah, this isn't safe.  Really the only digital collateral that should be used is crypto or domains.

Honestly the last part is what I'd be most worried about.  There isn't much information on what kind of affiliate site this is given, but you could have easily made a ton of accounts yourself that will display as having the balance, but once you try to make the withdrawl an admin will shut it down fast...  This is a lot of money to rely on a affiliate site for, much less for a gain of only ~10%.  

If someone is really interested and a person with good ratings here, just PM me. I will tell you the details about the affiliate account. It is as legit as an Amazon account. I don't want to make my exact affiliate business public. Can amazon employee work with me and scam you? No. It is as safe as that. When I tell you the name, you will understand.
FAST-TRADER (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:34:29 PM

Forget it.

I might be the one getting scammed. Upon careful consideration, that is more the chance and not worth it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: