Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tracibility of bitcoins  (Read 1006 times)
owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:09:31 AM

i did some research and came up with what I 'think' could work, i didn't see anyone else mention this exactly, but logically to me it makes since.

here is goes

i get paid in bitcoins, but remember, can't use bank account with it as it's traceable
so money goes into wallet 1
wallet 1 sends to mixer1
mixer1 sends to wallet 2
wallet 2 sends to mixer2
mixer2 sends to wallet3
wallet3 sends to mixer3
mixer3 sends to wallet4, and from wallet4 I connect my bank account to it

so we have 3 mixers here, all 3 would have to cooperate with the Goverment, i don't think that's too likely

Also I would look for mixer companies in countries like N Korea, China, Russia, Iran...

Let me know what you guys think of this and please do add/modify your own suggestions

And I also would like to know if mixer companies are bound by same regulations of disclosing customers as the bitcoin ones are

If you really worry about tractability of Bitcoin, maybe you could use something that was actually designed to be anonymous, and avoid all this, what seems to be, a complicated plan on using bitcoin in a anonymous way. Bitcoin was not designed to be anonymous (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/). It is pseudo-anonymous. All these additional steps you are trying to do, are only increasing your chance to "f**k it up" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8).

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gvuandrew (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:16:37 AM

what about https://xmr.to/ that previous guy mentioned?

also why specifically do you feel the strategy i just mentioned is traceable? what about it specifically do you feel causes the problem?
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:26:02 AM

what about https://xmr.to/ that previous guy mentioned?

also why specifically do you feel the strategy i just mentioned is traceable? what about it specifically do you feel causes the problem?
after reading this thread, i just realized that monero is cool to mixing our coin to, as we know that monero is one of a private and untraceable coin i think it's pretty cool,
about the strategy that you just mentioned i think bitmixer has it, this is one of the best and longest mixing service here, why not to try this service?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:14:43 AM

for most of us anonymity that comes with a mixer is enough, you send the coins to the mixer and receive it back after a time period that you set in a couple of transactions with different fees.

but i think you still can add an extra layer of anonymity to cover the tracks and that is using an altcoin in the middle, you can use a service like shapeshift to exchange bitcoin to another altcoin and then convert it back to bitcoin in another place.

but all of these will have accumulative fees that you must pay so if you don't need anonymity that much just stick with simple routines of changing address and maybe use a mixer once.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:45:22 AM

Hi, I've never used bitcoins, but reading a lot on the subject.

I'm not using for laundering or criminal activity, actually I'm an online affiliate and where my 'criminal' part comes in is just a bit black hat seo, that could cause some issues with people, not jail time or anything, but still I want to remain anonymous to be extra safe.

Here is what I was thinking of doing, but I need some advice here fellows Smiley

The payments I earn from companies will go to 3rd party and that person will pay me in bitcoins.  This person will not know me, I'll be anonymous to him.
But from what I'm reading, I MUST link my bank account to the bitcoin account. I'm not dealing with small amounts. I'm dealing in the 10,000's per month so it's not going to work with finding small sellers dealing in cash.

Now let's say the US Gov comes down on me and is on my track. If they demand from the bitcoin company with a warrant then they will simply give my bank account. So what can I do if anything? What do these professional hackers do that tell people 'pay up 100k or else you are finished', they obviously have some system in place.

Thanks

you have right option,if you choose bitcoin for anonymous payment. you just have to do some step,making bitcoin wallet without adding your banks account and personal ID,and than do transaction without notes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:08:31 PM

If your goal is to break any links to the person that pays you, then a mixer will do that (but, can you trust the mixer?).

However, in the U.S., you will still have a problem. If you are regularly converting large amounts of bitcoins, the exchange (or whoever does the conversion) will require you to disclose the source of your bitcoins. If you don't, they will ban you.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:25:35 PM

If your goal is to break any links to the person that pays you, then a mixer will do that (but, can you trust the mixer?).

However, in the U.S., you will still have a problem. If you are regularly converting large amounts of bitcoins, the exchange (or whoever does the conversion) will require you to disclose the source of your bitcoins. If you don't, they will ban you.

what about you are the owner of the minxer? it's not like it is not possible

also if this is done after converting large amount from fiat, then any mixer will be pointless
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: