Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitFaucet.co - Big Bitcoin faucet! - 309,600 satoshi in a Day!!! (Paying)  (Read 3481 times)
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:36:51 AM

admin, i am not bot and i am not using proxy, but when i entered on you sites, it said i am using proxy, can you fix it? maybe its for my location? am am from Georgia.

Sorry for the trouble, may be your ip is on blacklist.

140+ people in online...

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:39:01 AM

admin, i am not bot and i am not using proxy, but when i entered on you sites, it said i am using proxy, can you fix it? maybe its for my location? am am from Georgia.

140+ people in online...

can you fix it? or just forget about it and just continue finding another one? anyway thanks for attention?
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:43:38 AM

140+ people in online...

can you fix it? or just forget about it and just continue finding another one? anyway thanks for attention?

Unfortunately it can't be fixed due to the list of ip generated from external websites.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:58:40 AM

We are going to reduce to 50 satoshi for a while Undecided

Expenses increased a lot but revenues aren't  Lips sealed

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:16:26 AM

Back to 100 satoshi very quickly  Cool

230+  people in online. Earn FREE SATOSHI

hkla241

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:51:04 PM

nice faucet with good rewards. Thanks for 100 satoshi.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:56:49 PM

Good faucet. I'll try it. Tongue

Thanks for the +ve feedback  Cool

I did try to join this faucet with this adress 355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk got the message not a valid Bitcoin adress!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to report us. We will investigate and update you asap.

but 355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk is not a valid bitcoin address. all (non-testnet) bitcoin addresses start with "1".
It's valid address https://blockchain.info/address/355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk

It's real bitcoin address. Developer is working on fix, only few addresses not worked.

OK I'll use another address because today I still couldn't use that adress.
jula551

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

great.. Nice faucet you have made. hope indeed that the minimum reward can go a little upwards.
kuntulu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:43:41 PM

great.. Nice faucet you have made. hope indeed that the minimum reward can go a little upwards.

always use "BitFaucet.co" very atractive..
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:02:37 PM

nice faucet with good rewards. Thanks for 100 satoshi.

Thanks for +ve words. Keep using  Cool

Good faucet. I'll try it. Tongue

Thanks for the +ve feedback  Cool

I did try to join this faucet with this adress 355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk got the message not a valid Bitcoin adress!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to report us. We will investigate and update you asap.

but 355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk is not a valid bitcoin address. all (non-testnet) bitcoin addresses start with "1".
It's valid address https://blockchain.info/address/355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk

It's real bitcoin address. Developer is working on fix, only few addresses not worked.

OK I'll use another address because today I still couldn't use that adress.

Thanks for trying our faucet. You won't get disappointed.

Thanks for the +ve reviews. We will try to increase as much possible. Payout will keep increase / decrease according to the expenses.

@rahmawati6718, Start your own thread to promote your faucet, goodluck.

always use "BitFaucet.co" very atractive..

Thanks for the +ve views about BitFaucet. Keep use, share and earn more  Cool

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:30:18 PM

Another Happy Day with higher payout is on the way  Cool

Keep watching, http://BitFaucet.co

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:30:41 AM

Post your valuable feedback / comments about http://BitFaucet.co

mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

oh, you live and you learn. I was not aware bitcoin addresses now start with "3" too. I'm guessing lots of software that used simple regexp is in need of update regarding this.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:45:27 AM

oh, you live and you learn. I was not aware bitcoin addresses now start with "3" too. I'm guessing lots of software that used simple regexp is in need of update regarding this.

Yup, but we also had another issues with '3' starting bitcoin address (xapo wallet).

We got great alexa rank and traffic increased a lot. we are near to hit thousands in worldwide alexa rank Smiley

Keep support us and we will do more in future  Cool

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

Just sent funds to faucet. Try again in 30 mins...

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:21:35 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing... number is users increased  Cool

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:56:30 AM

Add your faucet link with us for free. PM / reply here.

You will get plenty of guaranteed traffic from our faucet.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:39:15 AM

i have recently just visited your faucet and claim the rewards several times and withdraw into my faucetbox account with very smoothly

thanks
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:11:26 AM

i have recently just visited your faucet and claim the rewards several times and withdraw into my faucetbox account with very smoothly

thanks

Thanks for the +ve review.

300 users online in this faucet.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:02:59 AM

Start your own review thread about BitFaucet.co with your referral link and earn more in easy way.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: