Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying $3 each for someone who can make accounts  (Read 3586 times)
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:54:58 AM

Guys,  its more than 48 hrs now and OP didn't made payments . Did anyone received any response from him ? if I didn't receive a payment today,  I will give a negative to him.

Last activity of op in the forum
     July 12, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Me too. It's been 48hrs since I last pm'ed my account details and didn't received payment yet.
But I think we should wait for op to be online and if he will not make payments then that's the time we should give him a - trust feedback.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:33:09 AM

Guys,  its more than 48 hrs now and OP didn't made payments . Did anyone received any response from him ? if I didn't receive a payment today,  I will give a negative to him.

Me too. It's been 48hrs since I last pm'ed my account details and didn't received payment yet.
But I think we should wait for op to be online and if he will not make payments then that's the time we should give him a - trust feedback.

Fine. Let's wait then. And buddy , we still have an access to the account we sent him. We can change the password if he still didn't logged in to that account.

Jelly0621

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:00:06 AM

Fine. Let's wait then. And buddy , we still have an access to the account we sent him. We can change the password if he still didn't logged in to that account.

Yeah. We can do that. But even he did logged in to the account we sent him. We can change the password anytime  'coz we have access to the gmail attached to the account .
But for the meantime I'll wait for the op to be online before doing anything else.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:49:45 AM

Yeah. We can do that. But even he did logged in to the account we sent him. We can change the password anytime  'coz we have access to the gmail attached to the account .
But for the meantime I'll wait for the op to be online before doing anything else.
We can change the password anytime  'coz we have access to the gmail attached to the account the best thing is for the OP to make payment because efforts have been made to create those accounts.

letyouearn2

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:05:52 AM

We can change the password anytime  'coz we have access to the gmail attached to the account the best thing is for the OP to make payment because efforts have been made to create those accounts.

Yeah. I agree that efforts have been made for creating those accounts.  Registration on website + sms verification. But , what if OP will not make payment ? He is inactive from last 48 hours and the most important thing is that OP is a newbie , so he have nothing to loose.

Jelly0621

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:40:42 AM

Yeah. I agree that efforts have been made for creating those accounts.  Registration on website + sms verification. But , what if OP will not make payment ? He is inactive from last 48 hours and the most important thing is that OP is a newbie , so he have nothing to loose.
Yeah,  I agree with the efforts we put on to create the accounts. 
But,  can we just wait a little bit until op will be online  ? Trust for now,  okay?  And as you can see on the previous posts and previous thread there are proofs of the payments posted by other users here.
Youresioure

Activity: 162

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 06:46:43 AM

OPENING THIS BACK UP

I need someone who can make me an activated account on PlayerAuctions.com. I will pay $3 per account. Please contact me before you make more than one at a time. If you create multiple accounts, they need to be made from different IP addresses. To create an account, go to Www.Playerauctions.com and register. Once registered, login to the account and scroll over the top right corner where it says account in blue. Go to account settings and on this page click "update phone and country". You can fill this page out with fake info but make the names real. Example, mike smith. They will send you a text message and you enter the pin on the website and the account is active. Message me the account details + your bitcoin address and I will pay ASAP. Thanks!

My last thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454200.msg15120003#msg15120003
Is this still open? I can be able to create about 10 accounts with 10 different names, let me know if you still need people who can be able to create and verify their accounts.
ricku

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:55:05 AM

OPENING THIS BACK UP

I need someone who can make me an activated account on PlayerAuctions.com. I will pay $3 per account. Please contact me before you make more than one at a time. If you create multiple accounts, they need to be made from different IP addresses. To create an account, go to Www.Playerauctions.com and register. Once registered, login to the account and scroll over the top right corner where it says account in blue. Go to account settings and on this page click "update phone and country". You can fill this page out with fake info but make the names real. Example, mike smith. They will send you a text message and you enter the pin on the website and the account is active. Message me the account details + your bitcoin address and I will pay ASAP. Thanks!

My last thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454200.msg15120003#msg15120003
Is this still open? I can be able to create about 10 accounts with 10 different names, let me know if you still need people who can be able to create and verify their accounts.
Try to read up what people are saying, yes this is still open as i may guess but people before you are yet to receive their payment and the OP is yet to come online.
The choice is yours to make.

Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:39:25 AM

OPENING THIS BACK UP

Don't create any more accounts. The OP wasn't online for a few days and no payment received.

I would recommend anybody to wait for the OP to respond if he actually still Needs accounts. I guess is inbox is full with accounts already.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
letyouearn2

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:09:40 AM

So , finally he is not responding to anyone yet . It's been more than 3 days and no response and no payment.  Giving a negative feedback to him. Guys , I request you to do the same plz. And if you want to revoke your sent account , check logging in to your account whether you can get the access and change its password.

CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:32:39 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:42:49 AM by CASlO

i believe OP has had enough accounts. he did pay the first few who submitted to him, maybe he doesn't need anymore accounts. Check your emails if the passwords were changed, and if no payment was sent, i guess its only right that you give him a negative feedback. but if password remains the same, just change it yourself so he wont be able to use it, and move on, accept that you were too late. but still,.. OP should have announced that he had enough so people would have stopped making accounts for him Sad

?
letyouearn2

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:13:34 AM

i believe OP has had enough accounts. he did pay the first few who submitted to him, maybe he doesn't need anymore accounts. Check your emails if the passwords were changed, and if no payment was sent, i guess its only right that you give him a negative feedback. but if password remains the same, just change it yourself so he wont be able to use it, and move on, accept that you were too late. but still,.. OP should have announced that he had enough so people would have stopped making accounts for him Sad

You think , why he reopened the offer again? May be to get some free accounts from us.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:31:35 AM

The Op got what he needed i think he may come back if he needs more, next time message the op before creating new account.
ricku

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:36:36 AM

The Op got what he needed i think he may come back if he needs more, next time message the op before creating new account.
He might not be welcomed well if he comes back because he lacks good communication at least he would have locked the thread or include in the thread that the offer is closed rather than the way he handles it.

Mauser

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:05:46 AM

He might not be welcomed well if he comes back because he lacks good communication at least he would have locked the thread or include in the thread that the offer is closed rather than the way he handles it.

Not sure why you think that. It appears that the first People here were actually paid. It's not the OPs fault that more accounts are created without waiting his Feedback.

I still hope he Comes back and Needs more accounts.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:25:14 AM

it's still available? Huh Huh Huh
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:23:50 PM

Dear OP, send you all details via PM.hope I will get paid.I now you will not come often in this forum but when you will come back please check and send my payment to my btc address.thanks
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

pm sent
CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:37:38 PM

it's still available? Huh Huh Huh

Dear OP, send you all details via PM.hope I will get paid.I now you will not come often in this forum but when you will come back please check and send my payment to my btc address.thanks

pm sent

guys, do you even read the thread?read the replies above. some still have not been paid, and there is no sign of OP. so its better not to  send pm's to OP until he confirms that he needs more accounts.. or your attempts would be just a waste of time and effort. Sad

?
Mauser

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:09:12 PM

pm sent

Good Job dude. I recommend make more accounts  Grin Grin

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████