Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Fake Documents or Payoneer Account... I only got $100  (Read 934 times)
DopeKid313 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:49:32 AM

I need either fake documents to make a online bank account or an online bank account period that will let me withdraw money from PayPal. I prefer payoneer because a buddy of mine has told me it's awesome to use...

If you need to contact me my Skype is: BuyingShit.hf
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:34:09 AM

Check your Skype.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:37:36 AM

I need either fake documents to make a online bank account or an online bank account period that will let me withdraw money from PayPal. I prefer payoneer because a buddy of mine has told me it's awesome to use...

Avoid payoneer . As soon as they find out you are not the orignal owner account .they eat your money
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:58:10 AM

I have Payoneer and as far as I know , it's not possible anymore to link your U.S payment Bank account with your Paypal account .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:07:52 AM

Check your Skype.
Trusted Scammer. Deal with everyone but this user.He will surely take your $100 and run away ,he will issue mostly fake details too.I'd suggest if you're not planning to continue the online wallet but just willing to use it for couple of withdraws,use your friends account to transfer the money and in cash it.Avoid all the trouble.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:14:09 AM

Check your Skype.
Trusted Scammer. Deal with everyone but this user.He will surely take your $100 and run away ,he will issue mostly fake details too.I'd suggest if you're not planning to continue the online wallet but just willing to use it for couple of withdraws,use your friends account to transfer the money and in cash it.Avoid all the trouble.

Lolx. Did I scammed you.
I will use Escrow if he want to. I will not hesitate.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:18:18 AM

Lolx. Did I scammed you.
Yes you "scammed" me indeed.If you haven't, read my feedbacks on your profile.Its nice to see you trying to get away with escrow as an excuse but unfortunately no reputed escrow will like to involve themselves in trading of fake bank accounts or documents.Only scammers do that.
iloveyu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:35:07 PM

Sent you PM,
please check
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

Check your Skype.

Lolx. Did I scammed you.
Leave this forum immediately douchebag
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: