Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Site (Current Status: UP) - Games, KoL Meat  (Read 5307 times)
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2010, 04:25:50 AM

I notice it doesn't take the .1BTC until the game is played. Are you making sure there is enough BTC in the account for all the queued games?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beelzebuddy (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2010, 05:54:12 AM

I'm not; before I evaluate a game I kick out anyone without enough credit to play.
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2010, 04:40:03 PM

On the KOL meat exchange page, what are the red and green percentages next to the prices?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Beelzebuddy (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2010, 12:30:01 PM

The red and green indicates profit for me and you, respectively. 

I'm currently selling meat for somewhat less than it's worth (and kol meat can be tied to dollar value much the same way BTC can, so it's an objective measurement of worth), and want to highlight that to encourage trade.

'Course it's a moot point right now - naturally as soon as I leave town there's a power outage, and I hadn't yet bothered to configure the server to bring itself online automatically, what with the low odds of there being a power outage while I'm away.

It should be back up Monday evening sometime.
Lexington

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2010, 05:47:35 PM

I've been forced to use my number 2 source for derp online while your site was down.  It has left me unfulfilled.  Hope you are back up soon.   Smiley
barbarousrelic

View Profile
November 03, 2010, 01:54:30 AM

Whenever I send you the exact amount listed under "Sell Meat for BTC" that should get me one BTC, I actually end up getting .99 BTC. This happens every time, so I don't think it is a matter of other people buying right before me and changing the ratio.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Beelzebuddy (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2010, 05:29:06 PM

Does it happen *every* time?  'Cause the log says it's happening ~30-40% of the time, which is attributable to the price changing slightly between updates.  Doesn't take much fluctuation for a 1% change
Cerebrum

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 03:08:53 PM

Is this service still operating? It looks like no one has posted here in a very long time, but I think I'd be interested, since I play KoL...

In any case, I can't access the site from the first post, so I'm not going to get too hopeful.
barbarousrelic

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 03:29:07 PM

Is this service still operating? It looks like no one has posted here in a very long time, but I think I'd be interested, since I play KoL...

In any case, I can't access the site from the first post, so I'm not going to get too hopeful.
It was going up and down for a while, and the last few times I used it I found a bug, which he said was due to KOL changing their interface. It hasn't been up since the last time I tried it and it bugged.

I used it a lot and I too wish it would go back online!

Cerebrum

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 01:39:47 AM

OK then, thanks for the heads-up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: