Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for partner or $15 loan  (Read 421 times)
elobizph (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

Looking for partner or investor
Amount :$15
Paid for 2 months
return $16
I host a url shortener site with lots of traffic but got suspended for high usage with the money,I will buy a hosting that fits our need and run a successful url shortener.
You will be the 2nd admin in my url site so that you can monitor whats going on,I have a great method on how to earn with these.

I hope someone wants to be my partner
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:22:13 PM

what kind of "successful url shortener" owner needs $15 loan? what's the name of your site?
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:24:14 PM

In my opinion I don't think anyone will want to loan you to wait another 2 months to earn 1$, I could be wrong. I would shorten the length of your repayment or get more trusted on this site.
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:32:11 PM

In my opinion I don't think anyone will want to loan you to wait another 2 months to earn 1$, I could be wrong. I would shorten the length of your repayment or get more trusted on this site.

how about a $5?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

When your demand changed from $15 to $5 it became obvious you are here to scam.If you have such huge traffic on your site,you must be making around $50 or more per day.Plus affiliate marketing.Please lock the thread ,don't think anyone will be interested in losing their 5 bucks over a lair .
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

what kind of "successful url shortener" owner needs $15 loan? what's the name of your site?

my site got suspended for a high cpu usage on the other hosting and I talked to some hosting that will allow and can support my site and found 1.I am still waiting for my payment in my ads because they sent payment from 15-25 of the month and I am eager to relaunch my site

taffixbits.xyz
just change my nameservers

my alexa rank in
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/taffixbits.xyz
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:43:24 PM

When your demand changed from $15 to $5 it became obvious you are here to scam.If you have such huge traffic on your site,you must be making around $50 or more per day.Plus affiliate marketing.Please lock the thread ,don't think anyone will be interested in losing their 5 bucks over a lair .
check my post I mean instead of $1 in 2 months I will make it $5 for total of $20
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:48:05 PM

no one will lend you 15$ for 2 month with return only 16 $, also you are newbie and asking for loan without any Collateral, so forget about it and offer us something interesting, more  interest and with Collateral

elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:50:30 PM

no one will lend you 15$ for 2 month with return only 16 $, also you are newbie and asking for loan without any Collateral, so forget about it and offer us something interesting, more  interest and with Collateral

I just post it already you will be admin of the site and from $1 to $5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: