Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bem Carson Suspends His Campaign - Yes, This One's Real  (Read 417 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:30:13 PM

Quote from: Alex Swoyer
Dr. Ben Carson Suspends Campaign

GOP presidential candidate Dr Ben Carson is suspending his presidential campaign after failing to win a single state or collect many delegates through Super Tuesday.

“I have decided not to attend the Fox News GOP Presidential Debate tomorrow night in Detroit,” Carson began in his campaign press release.

Quote from: Ben Carson
Even though I will not be in my hometown of Detroit on Thursday, I remain deeply committed to my home nation, America.  I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results. However, this grassroots movement on behalf of “We the People” will continue. Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations. We must not depart from our goals to restore what God and our Founders intended for this exceptional nation.

“I appreciate the support, financial and otherwise, from all corners of America. Gratefully, my campaign decisions are not constrained by finances; rather by what is in the best interests of the American people.”

Carson said he will discuss his conservative grassroots support and movement more at CPAC later this week.

" I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results." Yes folks, this one's real.

And in a way, a real shame. Lots of Americans would have been really proud to see him become President Carson. But, it was not to be.

If Donald Trump wins it all, spec says Dr. Caron will be offered Surgeon-General or Secretary of HHS. But a commenter at the Free Republic said he might be elected Florida's Senator. When ya think about it, Dr, Carson would make a really fine Senator.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:36:56 AM

So who is going to benefit from this? Not good news for Rubio and Kasich, as they are establishment wing candidates. I don't know among Trump and Cruz, who will benefit more. Even if Cruz is able to win more than 50% of the Carson supporters, that will pull him much ahead of Marco Rubio. Good news for him, ahead of the Florida primary.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:04:52 AM

After spending 18 consecutive days on the campaign trail. I thought he was suspending his campaign after some of his staff was killed in that car accident. So which one is it?

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:54:54 AM

After spending 18 consecutive days on the campaign trail. I thought he was suspending his campaign after some of his staff was killed in that car accident. So which one is it?

yes you are right right but it seems that he was forced to suspend his campaign behind closed doors i guess.. maybe , there are many other reasons for it who knows ?
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:45:11 AM

this will be good for trump and cruz

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:08:54 PM

yes you are right right but it seems that he was forced to suspend his campaign behind closed doors i guess.. maybe , there are many other reasons for it who knows ?

Someone (either Trump or Cruz) might have offered him a good position in the next government. He performed relatively well in some of the super Tuesday states (Alaska for example). Had he continued with the primaries, then he might have got more than 100 delegates. Could have bargained in the end with both Cruz and Trump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: