Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have a question, is this against forum rules or not?  (Read 943 times)
amsterdamse-gracht (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Digital Goods

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:30:12 PM

Would it be against forum rules so sell a massive pack of deepweb URL's in the digital good's section if some of the URL's will redirect you to illegal marketplaces, drugs etc?
not looking forward to neg trust and all Smiley
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:06:07 PM

Would it be against forum rules so sell a massive pack of deepweb URL's in the digital good's section if some of the URL's will redirect you to illegal marketplaces, drugs etc?

Does this include torrents?

sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:11:35 PM

No. Deepweb URLs can be sold under the current rules.
The only thing that cannot be sold is illegal content/drus of the buyer in the country where that is illegal.

It is not against the rules to seel URLs advertising illegal content, it is not selling illegal products in itself.
onepix

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:29:41 PM

No, I've seen stuff like that being sold before and its not against the rules

@whywefight
If it has links to torrents shouldn't matter, torrenting is legal in Canada I think, people pay an extra tax for it
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:34:57 PM

If it has links to torrents shouldn't matter, torrenting is legal in Canada I think, people pay an extra tax for it
You don't pay extra taxes to your ISP to torrent in Canada. As long as you're torrenting legally, ISPs have no problems with torrent traffic.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:46:33 PM

It depends on the buyer. The buyer resides by their national law. If darkweb links that lead to drug marketplaces are illegal, they cannot purchase it.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:49:12 PM

As of right now we have 4 individuals and maybe another brown nosers that are addicted to making things into a issue. Would advise you to hold off till the smoke clears. Something tells me gestapo mode is here to stay though.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
unholycactus
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 01:49:17 AM

You don't pay extra taxes to your ISP to torrent in Canada. As long as you're torrenting legally, ISPs have no problems with torrent traffic.

People can get sued for illegal torrenting in Canada, but there's a cap on on much money an individual can pay for copyright infringement.
Copyright holders don't do it because it costs more than what they could get out of you for infringing their policies.

I'm curious though, is there really somewhere in the world where torrents as a whole is illegal?
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:12:57 AM

As of right now we have 4 individuals and maybe another brown nosers that are addicted to making things into a issue. Would advise you to hold off till the smoke clears. Something tells me gestapo mode is here to stay though.

stopping scams is equal to mass murder people? are you playing this card because some of "us" are germans. i just asked my self how low can you go, didnt expect you would go that low.

Zeke2345

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:23:20 AM

stopping scams is equal to mass murder people? are you playing this card because some of "us" are germans. i just asked my self how low can you go, didnt expect you would go that low.

Another leap in logic, do the investigations go this way?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:42:45 AM

do you now what "gestapo" means and were it was used?

Zeke2345

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:47:15 AM

do you now what "gestapo" means and were it was used?

Its a strong word and I do understand the history.
Will not use it to make my future points.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:48:38 AM

Negative trust? Probably not. One of the mods would most likely delete your post as I'm pretty sure that stuff is not allowed here even if it's not direct linked. Maybe a mod could clarify better.

Allowing this would open the door to those selling illegal goods to create a thread and link to a doorway page containing the products they are selling that are not allowed here.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:21:16 PM

Negative trust? Probably not. One of the mods would most likely delete your post as I'm pretty sure that stuff is not allowed here even if it's not direct linked. Maybe a mod could clarify better.

Allowing this would open the door to those selling illegal goods to create a thread and link to a doorway page containing the products they are selling that are not allowed here.

Furthermore anyone who KNOWS the URLs to deep websites where illegal goods might be sold should not be allowed to post because that could be a gateway to them posting those URLs that they know. We must be forever vigilant people! Only this kind of vigilance will remove crime from the internet!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:41:01 AM

Furthermore anyone who KNOWS the URLs to deep websites where illegal goods might be sold should not be allowed to post because that could be a gateway to them posting those URLs that they know. We must be forever vigilant people! Only this kind of vigilance will remove crime from the internet!

Has nothing to do with the scam busting you seem to hate very much so wtf are you talking about? It's against the forum rules and would most likely be deleted. He asked if it's allowed and I answered on why it wouldn't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: