Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --------------------->.ONION TOR DOMAINS/HOSTING/SITES<----------------------  (Read 1723 times)
crypto-boy (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:20:09 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 11:20:55 AM by crypto-boy

Hi there!

I OFFER TOR .ONION DOMAINS GENERATION - 40$ (Forever)

TOR HOSTING - 10$/monthly (for static pages FREE)

DARKNET SITES MAKING (PHP5, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT)

I HAVE EXAMPLES OF MY WORK BUT WILL SHOW IT ONLY FOR REALLY INTERESTED PEOPLE.

--I WILL NOT MAKE ANY ILLEGAL SITES!--

Feel free to PM me.  Smiley

Thanks.

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY  WHAT IS THE TOR NETWORK and .ONION DOMAIN PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING! IT IS NOT TRADITIONAL INTERNET DOMAIN!

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:28:04 AM

price for registering .onion domain is way high than usual man. 10$ could be reasonable one, it doesn't require that much effort to create one.  Roll Eyes

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:32:01 AM

is this offer is for the whole year? I'm just concerned with the price OP any possibility to make some adjustment or give us some advantage with this domain? kindly give me a Pm with regarding to what would be the advantages of this domain if I'll purchased it with you. Thank you.

crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:38:53 AM

is this offer is for the whole year? I'm just concerned with the price OP any possibility to make some adjustment or give us some advantage with this domain? kindly give me a Pm with regarding to what would be the advantages of this domain if I'll purchased it with you. Thank you.

Hi. You pay only 1 time and you will get domain for all your life. It is not for 1 year but forever.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 01:32:22 PM

price for registering .onion domain is way high than usual man. 10$ could be reasonable one, it doesn't require that much effort to create one.  Roll Eyes

Whey the price is too high and what is the guaranty that it will be forever,we all know what forever is,it could be 10 years 20 or 50 can you guaranty I don't like guy that offer something forever,it's just a sales talk and no concrete,something fishy here..

And beside it is free to set up a .onion domain http://www.hiddenwiki.org/how-to-register-onion-domain.html
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:41:24 PM

price for registering .onion domain is way high than usual man. 10$ could be reasonable one, it doesn't require that much effort to create one.  Roll Eyes

Whey the price is too high and what is the guaranty that it will be forever,we all know what forever is,it could be 10 years 20 or 50 can you guaranty I don't like guy that offer something forever,it's just a sales talk and no concrete,something fishy here..

And beside it is free to set up a .onion domain http://www.hiddenwiki.org/how-to-register-onion-domain.html

.onion domain registering isn't the same as clear web domain registration.
on tor, you actually create a private key, which generates a public key, which is your domain name.

If the OP doesn't use the key himself, the domain name is indeed forever. There is, however, no guarantee the OP will erase your key after generating it.

If the OP is actually offering to generate an .onion with a pattern like mybookstorezchgi.onion, it does require some skill (you need to get scallion running, and find the correct parameters, and put some processor cycles towards the task), and this domain name is actually worth something.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:53:36 PM

Answer:
.onion domain registering isn't the same as clear web domain registration.
on tor, you actually create a private key, which generates a public key, which is your domain name.

If the OP doesn't use the key himself, the domain name is indeed forever. There is, however, no guarantee the OP will erase your key after generating it.

If the OP is actually offering to generate an .onion with a pattern like mybookstorezchgi.onion, it does require some skill (you need to get scallion running, and find the correct parameters, and put some processor cycles towards the task), and this domain name is actually worth something.

Yes, I offer also easy-to-read .onion domains. Like buygamestryhr.onion etc. I have previous work in TOR (simple site + .onion domain) but I will demonstrate it only for potential clients not for all.

Thanks.
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:59:00 PM

prices updated
MeatPopsicle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:13:58 AM

Unlike bitcoin there isn't a reliable away to have split secrets with key generation so there's no guarantee you wont steal the domains back at any point.
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:05:43 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 04:32:11 PM by crypto-boy

Unlike bitcoin there isn't a reliable away to have split secrets with key generation so there's no guarantee you wont steal the domains back at any point.

What for me your domain as I can generate free for myself thousands .onion domains?  Huh ...
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:35:57 AM

actual
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

I just want to know something about .onion domain names. What is the difference between .onion domains and all top level domains? like .com, .net and .org? why the op selling .onion domains for so high rates? I never heard about .onion domains before. What is special in these domains, can anyone please explain?
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:11:30 PM

I just want to know something about .onion domain names. What is the difference between .onion domains and all top level domains? like .com, .net and .org? why the op selling .onion domains for so high rates? I never heard about .onion domains before. What is special in these domains, can anyone please explain?

It is not clearnet domains at all. It is darknet domain. Type in google "TOR, darknet etc." and read about it...
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:43:33 PM

actual
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

That's so expensive, iv'e seen much cheaper then that is it because you make the website ? If so then its a good deal. What sort of websites have you made in the past and can we please get some links to them.
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:21:25 AM

That's so expensive, iv'e seen much cheaper then that is it because you make the website ? If so then its a good deal. What sort of websites have you made in the past and can we please get some links to them.

Updated topic message...  Smiley
crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:05:42 PM

up
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:26:32 PM

It really depends on how many custom characters the OP is willing to generate. However, the OP has not stipulated this, so it's hard to say if his service is cheap/OK/expensive.

I found this benchmark about shallot (the first tool ever made to "mine" for .onion keys):
characters | time to generate (approx.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------    
1   | less than 1 second    
2   | less than 1 second    
3   | less than 1 second  
4   | 2 seconds    
5   | 1 minute    
6   | 30 minutes    
7   | 1 day    
8   | 25 days  
9   | 2.5 years  
10 | 40 years  
11 | 640 years  
12 | 10 millenia  
13 | 160 millenia  
14 | 2.6 million years

Since then, shallot has been replaced by scallion and eshallot, making way for GPU "mining" and much faster speeds. That being said: it's still very GPU intensive to mine a 10-11 character name, so it might actually be worth the $40 the OP is asking.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███