Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Debit Cards in India  (Read 10680 times)
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:30:09 AM

okay but for online tx we have wallets and they already very convenient right?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 09:30:21 AM

Right.But to transfer bitcoins from your wallet,you must know the wallet address of receiver I.e merchant.On the other hand,in debit card you just enter your card details and make payment.I assume these bitcoin debit card convert bitcoin to fiat hence can also be used with merchants who dont accept bitcoins
Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 12:45:10 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 03:11:21 PM by Pkzone

Apple Pay lets you make in-store purchases with your iPhone, and online purchases with your iPhone or iPad, with just a touch of the Home button or the tapping out of a passcode. It makes it easy to start ditching your wallet for your device. All you have to do is add your credit or debit cards.
But does it give you the freedom and pseudonymity (atleast) that Bitcoin gives?
Apple Pay is just another attempt to make a payment platform which actually has no other features other than the others have.
I don't think "ditching the wallet for your device" is a good idea.

Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

But my point is even if they ship it to India it won't be of any use.

U need ATM to use debit cards.. we don't have any as of yet and the RBI (or govt) is still not clear with the using of bitcoin in India right.. ( i will have to read latest stuff about this )
Real no use?
I've been using BTC for 3 years and I never had a problem with this.
Bitcoin is essentially a commodity in India.

Are u reading former posts of just posting ? i never said bitcoin is of no use i have been using from 2013. I am saying debit card in india would be of no use since we dont have ATMs. and if we need to do online tx we have our own wallets.
You dont need atm to use debit card.Debit cards can only be used for online transaction or at POS.Atm card or atm cum debit card is required for withdrawing cash from atm
Again, false, debit cards are accepted by PayPal and you can use it as long as PP accepts it.

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:54:41 AM

Right.But to transfer bitcoins from your wallet,you must know the wallet address of receiver I.e merchant.On the other hand,in debit card you just enter your card details and make payment.I assume these bitcoin debit card convert bitcoin to fiat hence can also be used with merchants who dont accept bitcoins

If like your saying that the debit cards can convert bitcoins into fiat then that is a really good option. If so people might consider to buy them

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
radicalsoftware (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:30:55 AM

That's awesome. Looking forward. Thanks!
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 07:28:11 PM by xavier77

Bitcoin Debit card is not yet open in India. Try converting Btc to Inr from exchange sites bro

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:53:51 AM

If like your saying that the debit cards can convert bitcoins into fiat then that is a really good option. If so people might consider to buy them
Yes if that happens,many merchants will start accepting bitcoin.Customer pay in bitcoin with his debit card,card processor converts it to fiat,merchant gets paid in fiat
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

Yes if that happens,many merchants will start accepting bitcoin.Customer pay in bitcoin with his debit card,card processor converts it to fiat,merchant gets paid in fiat
Might be a good way to actually put Bitcoin into use.
WageCan is trusted by the big players BTW.

radicalsoftware (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

Any reviews on WageCan guys?
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:22:16 PM

Is there any Bitcoin Debit card available for Indian users? If yes where it is available ?
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:16:12 AM

Is there any Bitcoin Debit card available for Indian users? If yes where it is available ?
https://bitscan.com/articles/reviews/wagecan-debit-card-review
WHY DON'T YOU GOOGLE FIRST BEFORE ASKING?
(If you are concerned about your privacy, PLEASE USE DISCONNECT OR DUCKDUCKGO).

radicalsoftware (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:46:23 PM

Asked because manav1112 had said that he had called for it. Wanted an India-specific review.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 03:12:05 PM

DIY. Repeat: DIY.

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:34:04 PM

I prefer asking here rather than googling. Any issue?
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

Yes, for sure, are you trying to waste people's time rather than spend a few CPU cycles for Google? Even Google gets paid for that. Time is invaluable as cycles can be replenished.

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:16:25 PM

Yes, for sure, are you trying to waste people's time rather than spend a few CPU cycles for Google? Even Google gets paid for that. Time is invaluable as cycles can be replenished.

Those people who think its time waste, they done reply. And those who want to make technicality things easy to understand to everyone they explain it.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:55:15 PM

nice to listen that in india this is possible thanks a lot to giving this information. now i will purchase my bitcoin debit card and withdraw it to atm without dealing or trading someone to withdraw my btc.
Who told you that BTC Debit card is available in India?Haven't you read the above post?Currently No bitcoin debit card is available for india
so we can't withdraw btc to fiat by foreign bitcoin debit card?
does it matter matter which countries we are using btc debit card?
so we can't use bitx,xopo debit card to withdrwa btc fund to fiat in india?

mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

nice to listen that in india this is possible thanks a lot to giving this information. now i will purchase my bitcoin debit card and withdraw it to atm without dealing or trading someone to withdraw my btc.
Who told you that BTC Debit card is available in India?Haven't you read the above post?Currently No bitcoin debit card is available for india

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:40:40 PM

Obviously not btw I think you are mistaking debit card for atm card.There are no bitcoin atm at the moment in India if you want to convert your btc to inr,the best option is to use any Indian bitcoin exchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: