Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-LOTTERY.TOP  (Read 997 times)
bit-lottery.top (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

Welcome to

http://bit-lottery.top/

1 - Choose between Pool 1 or 2 and a number between 1 - 10. Each number is 0.002 BTC.

2 - Send payment to address: 1Kq9WQEoZMfF9H2jDmRTJbqEHeuHED5Agr

We will pick 3 numbers with a number generator, we will post a screenshot.

First number is 3th price  0.003 BTC, Second number is 2nd price 0.005 BTC and third number 1st price 0.008 BTC
                          FIRST 2 PEOPLE WHO WILL BUY A TICKET WILL GET 50% DISCOUNT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:11:09 PM

Give it a try and you may win 4x the ticket price, each time when 10 tickets are sold we do a draw.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:54:05 PM

Number 6 taken, 9 to go for a draw
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:43:55 PM

9 more tickets to go, come on

a fun game , cheap amount for a ticket and prices are good
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:10:46 PM

I dont understand why you should make it into 2 pool, you can make it to 1-20 just in one pool so people will not confuse about it. And I think the prize is low compare to the ticket price 0.002. the chance to win is only 10% on each number. May be you can consider about the prize later
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

I dont understand why you should make it into 2 pool, you can make it to 1-20 just in one pool so people will not confuse about it. And I think the prize is low compare to the ticket price 0.002. the chance to win is only 10% on each number. May be you can consider about the prize later

Ok maybe a good idea to do 1 pool only 1 - 20 and of course then price will go up.
I think I will do this now, the one who wanted number 6 did not paid so can delete this one.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:35:28 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 05:48:29 PM by bit-lottery.top

Some changes made, I think this is better.

Buy a ticket and have chance to win 0.015BTC

20 tickets per draw, higher prices. First 2 will get 1 ticket for half of the price
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:49:22 PM

why would anyone believe in you and play in your lottery system. you are a newbie with negative trust mark, and you even dont have escrow for safety , and the price for the lottery is also high as the profit margin is low.

so it is better to avoid this lottery system , if the OP runs away with the invested bitcoins who is going to take the responsibility. so user who ever is going to deposit and play will be doing on his own risk of 99% getting cheated by OP.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:20:41 PM

why would anyone believe in you and play in your lottery system. you are a newbie with negative trust mark, and you even dont have escrow for safety , and the price for the lottery is also high as the profit margin is low.

so it is better to avoid this lottery system , if the OP runs away with the invested bitcoins who is going to take the responsibility. so user who ever is going to deposit and play will be doing on his own risk of 99% getting cheated by OP.

The other important thing is about its provably fairness, lottery which is only use random generator to draw the winner is completely not fair.

And why it is different between this thread and the site, OP say in this thread to choose number between 1-10 but the site say 1-20?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:38:18 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 03:51:39 AM by bit-lottery.top

The other important thing is about its provably fairness, lottery which is only use random generator to draw the winner is completely not fair.

And why it is different between this thread and the site, OP say in this thread to choose number between 1-10 but the site say 1-20?

I just change it and made prices higher. 0.002BTC is not much at all.

1st price  0.02   2nd price 0.01  3th price 0.005 BTC.

A random generator is ok, what else to use to pick 3 winning numbers? have an idea?

Any good ideas to prove that it will be fair are always welcome.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:22:13 AM

I do understand that trust may be an issue, I am thinking to do escrow, if now any good service let me know. Then it will be safe for all.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

number generator can be manipulated if you have a little skill to cheat the html. that's why i don't legitimately trust this kind of lottery game.
you should probably gotta learn the coding to create your own bitcoin lottery site.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:33:51 AM

number generator can be manipulated if you have a little skill to cheat the html. that's why i don't legitimately trust this kind of lottery game.
you should probably gotta learn the coding to create your own bitcoin lottery site.

Later on will do ofcourse change things to make it better, for now this is a low price for a ticket.
And looking also for escrow options to make it more safe for people who will play
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:08:49 AM

You really need a provably fair method to select a winner and a more professional look. Something like http://bitrevenues.com/ (my site) can be done with some PHP experience. Check out how my free lottery site pick winners. You can copy it or modified it to your needs - I mean the provably fair winners selecting method.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:46:28 AM

This whole thread is just a joke. Can't it be closed?

There is no instruction like how many people have to play, when the price will be drawed. Give out the funds to an escrow and then MAYBE it'll have something to be discussed.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:51:45 AM

There is no instruction like how many people have to play, when the price will be drawed. Give out the funds to an escrow and then MAYBE it'll have something to be discussed.

READ GOOD, AFTER 20 TICKETS ARE SOLD THERE WILL BE A DRAW PRICE PER TICKET 0.002 BTC.

I LOOK FOR SOMETHING LIKE ESCROW OR A HERO MEMBER WHIT HIGH TRUST WHO KEEP THE FUNDS TILL PAYMENTS ARE MADE SO IT WILL BE SAFE FOR ALL
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:09:36 AM

READ GOOD, AFTER 20 TICKETS ARE SOLD THERE WILL BE A DRAW PRICE PER TICKET 0.002 BTC.

I LOOK FOR SOMETHING LIKE ESCROW OR A HERO MEMBER WHIT HIGH TRUST WHO KEEP THE FUNDS TILL PAYMENTS ARE MADE SO IT WILL BE SAFE FOR ALL
Lol, not need to yell like this.

You should update OP. I don't know where you said this but it's not in the OP.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:11:55 AM

Lol, not need to yell like this.

You should update OP. I don't know where you said this but it's not in the OP.

I don't yell, just forgot had caps lock on  Grin
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:38:54 PM

Ok maybe a good idea to do 1 pool only 1 - 20 and of course then price will go up.
I think I will do this now, the one who wanted number 6 did not paid so can delete this one.

What do I mean is if we choose only one number the minimal prize should around 90% more and if you choose more then the prize will be lower because the chance is higher so you should make it lower so everyone will have the same chance to win that amount. If all numbers is filled you must get 0.04 mean while the total prize is only 0.035 so you still get some profit 0.005. I dont bother this but at least you can make this equal to eveyone else
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:39:36 PM

maybe for the provably fair part you can ask a trusted old member of forum to pick the number with something like random.org and announce it to others.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: