Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Trading bots control the market  (Read 3758 times)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

Trading bots are in the altcoins market now.
They always put up buy and sell walls to manipulate the market for small swings.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:26:04 AM

They always put up buy and sell walls to manipulate the market for small swings.

well, I think majority of all trading is automated by using bots. Same with BTC trading, except the markets are thinner and insider trading and pump and dump schemes are par for the course.

RickDick

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

It's not the bots in and of themselves that control the market, but rather the volume of money being traded.  Bots are just the next logical step since trading manually is very tedious and prone to error
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

well, I think majority of all trading is automated by using bots. Same with BTC trading, except the markets are thinner and insider trading and pump and dump schemes are par for the course.
The majority of sock market trading is done by "bots" (it is not actually bots but it is something very similar) and the prices of stocks and stock indices are ultimately determined by economic factors just as just as bitcoin is

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:07:07 AM

Bot or not, money is what controls the btc markets. Forget about alt coins man, If you guys don't keep it together for bitcoin, nothing will make it
DonCrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:41:20 PM

Bots can lose big money if the owner doesn't know how to use also, as a bot user I've only seen at best 5-10% profit over a month. So in reality, Bots provide volume growth and stabilization more then anything.
I know this is a newbie account but I've been a long time BCT reader.
Grand_Voyageur

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:41:29 PM

Bots can lose big money if the owner doesn't know how to use also, as a bot user I've only seen at best 5-10% profit over a month. So in reality, Bots provide volume growth and stabilization more then anything.

a 5-10% profit over a month is a 60-120% profit a year!!!  Shocked

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

a 5-10% profit over a month is a 60-120% profit a year!!!  Shocked

Which is complete bullshit btw... People throw %'s out there when they can't do 5 - 4
gavgav

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:55:59 AM

I find it hard to trade without them at the moment.
Grand_Voyageur

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:08:37 AM

Chinese bots at work!

http://bitcoinpricelive.com/chinese-bitcoins-crash-market/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812315.0

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: