Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you really think that Vitalik is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Vitalik Buterin Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 3997 times)
mikewirth

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:14:23 PM

true technically

I should know, I declared bankruptcy 4 times.

. . . is that you, Donald? . . .

Hey everyone, The Donald just showed up in the forum !! 
trump?  the Donald?
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

various state intelligence agencies know who Satoshi Nakamoto is.
so vague. can you at least site a source as to which agencies know this?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

Well, I'm not sure if he is but everyone could be Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto but that's all speculations because the guy or group of guys who are t he Satoshi Nakamoto have no plan to show their indentity for a very personal purpose.
But the only thing I think for now that Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto either one person or an organization group are involved with some Crypto-Currencies today.
Mr. Vilatik or someone else, but some ICOs or any Crypto-Currencies today is being managed by that person or persons.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

FAKE NEWS

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

FAKE NEWS

It's not actually a fake news, those were speculations if Mr. Vitalik is the Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto because one of the criteria of being Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who is able to develop Crypto-Currency Blockchain.

irbayhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

I know it may sound crazy, but given the fact that Vitalik is one the most smartest programmers in which he created the Ethereum platform himself (also with a very complex system) it makes me think whenever Vitalik may be Satoshi or not?

Please make your vote from the poll above, and share your opinion about it.  Smiley

Satoshi Nakamoto CIA agent Smiley And he Vitalik just a smart person.
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

I know it may sound crazy, but given the fact that Vitalik is one the most smartest programmers in which he created the Ethereum platform himself (also with a very complex system) it makes me think whenever Vitalik may be Satoshi or not?

Please make your vote from the poll above, and share your opinion about it.  Smiley

Satoshi Nakamoto CIA agent Smiley And he Vitalik just a smart person.

No one can figure out which and who is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is except himself and someone around him while developing Blockchain back a decade ago.
Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is a very smart and a genius person and so is Mr. Vitalik Buterin.
In my personal opinion, I believe that one of the developers of new Cyrpto-Currencies today is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's involvement.
He don't want to expose his real identity for personal reasons for the security of himself and the closest people around him.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:27:01 PM

No one can figure out which and who is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is except himself and someone around him while developing Blockchain back a decade ago.
Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is a very smart and a genius person and so is Mr. Vitalik Buterin.
In my personal opinion, I believe that one of the developers of new Cyrpto-Currencies today is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's involvement.
He don't want to expose his real identity for personal reasons for the security of himself and the closest people around him.

Totally agree with you, mate. Nakamoto is a genius as it provided us a revolutionary technology that it's bound to change our society for the better. If he wouldn’t have invented Bitcoin in the first place, we wouldn’t have the freedom to transact with other people without the need for middlemen. So, Nakamoto as well as Buterin have invented quite useful applications that will help us advance economically in the future.

Of course, no one knows Nakamoto's identity, but it's best for it to be that way for the sake of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. It's been quite some time since we don't see Nakamoto active in the community, but the most important thing is that all of us have made Bitcoin better than ever over the course of years. In this sense, it is safe to say that we are all Satoshi Nakamoto. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

Such statement has no point. Vitalik Buterin is 23 year old, so in 2009 he just turned 15. So first of all he was too young to create such thing like bitcoin. Secondly, he's a public person already, so there is no reason to be fake Mr. Nakamoto. Finally, he created Ethereum, more innovative platform than bitcoin.
xerc53

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

no he can not be satoshi nakamoto
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

If so, why would he show up for the ethereum and hide for bitcoin?
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

VB -> born 1994. BTC -> white paper 2008.
Would have been age 14 FYI
Yes,  he was very young to came up the Crypto-Currencies idea after Lehman's brothers collapsed.
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

There are a lot of smart programmers in the world. Why did you decide that Vitalik? And in 2008 he was 14 years old.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

As many said, due to his age I do not think, that Vitalik can be Satoshi. When you read the original BTC whitepaper, you can see, that the author must have a lot of experience and knowledge about financial systems. He chooses his words very carefully and wisely with views back to the past and into the future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

If Vitalik Buterin was actually Satoshi, he would be integrating standard smart contracts like the the ones on the Ethereum platform along with Bitcoin instead of creating a new coin itself. This would've made it a digital superpower with nothing in its way.

VB -> born 1994. BTC -> white paper 2008.
Would have been age 14 FYI

Makes no sense for a kid just 14 years old to innovate such high level stuff, possessing deep knowledge of math as written in the white paper. Even a whiz kid wouldn't be able to pull this off.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

If so, why would he show up for the ethereum and hide for bitcoin?

You do have a point there, mate. I wouldn't make sense to show up for Ethereum and hide for Bitcoin. Given that Buterin has been very young during the inception of Bitcoin in 2009, it would've been impossible for him to develop the pioneer cryptocurrency in the first place. Perhaps, he may not be Satoshi but he may have worked with him or known him at some point in time.

Since Bitcoin gathers many complex subjects such as cryptography, distributed computing, and the blockchain, I think that Nakamoto would've been a group of people instead of a single person working on the development of Bitcoin. All that matters now is that Satoshi has left us with the opportunity to transact freely without third party intervention in a safe and secure way. This revolutionary technology gives autonomy to money as we know it, and will greatly change our society for the better.

Whenever it is Bitcoin, or Ethereum, they're both great inventions that will have their real-world use cases in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:46:02 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:58:31 AM by jdbtracker

no, Vitalik talked to Satoshi many years ago, they are different people.
Satoshi was impressed by Vitalik, saw promise, it was well placed.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are testing different parameters.
Bitcoins ultra secure
Ethereum is testing contract logic and the general skill of programmers... this one is going to be tough.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

satoshi nakamoto is just a pseudonym (based on my perception)
i think satoshi nakamoto is composed of genius people . not just one
no one can pull an incredible stunt alone im telling you Smiley
so my answer is no

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Of course Vitalik Buterin is Satoshi Nakamoto, but you forget to mention that they are also both James Bond who in reality is actually Mickey Mouse. As you see, once you start with fantasies, the sky is the limit Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JohnsonX

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

Satoshi must have been designing bitcoin at least a year before the white paper release in 2008, so Buterin would have been no more than 13 by the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: