Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How am I losing bitcoin? Please see screenshots  (Read 1413 times)
Spai3N (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:32:05 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 05:54:21 PM by Spai3N

https://i.imgur.com/j1rFwz0.png - My balance like a few mins ago

https://i.imgur.com/FGUMAJT.png - I go on blockchain now I see I randomly lost 0.1

Can someone explain to me how?

UPDATE:

The sender was secondstrade and I think he is doing an exit scam and I have good proof and reason to believe so

Please read my post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.msg14085543#msg14085543

There was no transactions made nothing was sent out of my wallet. I only recieved bitcoin I have a ton of unconfirmed. I think its secondtrade pulling an exit scam..

My bitcoin sent to his gambling site is confirmed however his payouts are not and sent with low ass fees which are getting dropped so he has my bitcoin
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

You either sent that transaction, or someone sent it for you. Change your password (and secure your coins better than on an online wallet).
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:34:37 PM

probably one of the incoming unconfirmed txes got dropped from the mempool. the btc will return to the sender's wallet if that happens.
on second though. dumb me read the screenshot upside down. yeah someone might have send that for you.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:35:58 PM

probably one of the incoming unconfirmed txes got dropped from the mempool. the btc will return to the sender's wallet if that happens.

Yap, this^

You need to check with sender, also some of those still unconfirmed may be discarded.

Spai3N (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Ok but he isnt being helpful. The sender was secondstrade and I think he is doing an exit scam and I have good proof and reason to believe so

Please read my post

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:45:25 PM

i really do hope you didnt invest $5000 into the binary options scams. thinking they would give you your money back.

the reason its called binary options is that you can win or lose.. there is no inbetween.. its binary 1 or 0..

so binary options scams get away with it by letting people lose and say tough luck.
the only winners are usually the paid shills who are known to the community and who can praise it (for a price).

stay away from HYIP's, MLM's, MMM, pyramids, etc.

never expect positive customer service and guaranteed returns for things known to be scams

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

This is very serious, someone got access to your account.

If I were you I would move everthing to another wallet immediately.

even if an online wallet, anything will be safer than a compromised wallet.
Spai3N (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:52:03 PM

There was no transactions made nothing was sent out of my wallet. I only recieved bitcoin I have a ton of unconfirmed. I think its secondtrade pulling an exit scam..

My bitcoin sent to his gambling site is confirmed however his payouts are not and sent with low ass fees which got dropped and he has my bitcoin
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:57:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/j1rFwz0.png - My balance like a few mins ago

https://i.imgur.com/FGUMAJT.png - I go on blockchain now I see I randomly lost 0.1

Can someone explain to me how?

UPDATE:

The sender was secondstrade and I think he is doing an exit scam and I have good proof and reason to believe so

Please read my post

My bitcoin sent to his gambling site is confirmed however his payouts are not and sent with low ass fees which are getting dropped so he has my bitcoin

If $5000 is a lot to you (DON'T STORE IT ONLINE)!
I suggest you at least move that to a wallet on your hard drive or a paper wallet.
EVEN, use a company like coinbase to store your coins in their vault or enable 2FA on your current wallet.
Dissonance

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:08:17 PM

Don't ever store a significant amount of btc in an online wallet unless you have 2FA enabled. Most good ones offer that including blockchain.info (recently added)
Spai3N (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:45:19 PM

My bitcoin keeps going down.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:51:02 PM

My bitcoin keeps going down.

the guy is sending you fake transactions.

transactions that will never confirm.

you funds are not going down. you never had it in the first place

its like handing someone $5000 of real bank notes and each hour he hands you bake a counterfeit $20 bill,

after 48 hours the ink evaporates and you realise that bill is fake.
so stop imagining the rest are real bills.

the easiest way to find out is to look at the origin addresses the funds have come from and check if they are confirming. to find out which ones "might" confirm for you.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:51:13 PM

accept the advices above and move your coins to paper wallet or off-line wallet immediately
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:02:04 PM

remember you can only move the funds that have confirmed so dont assume you can move the entire $5000 thinking it will protect it.

because thats just moving evaporating ink bank notes from your left pocket to your right pocket. it wont stop it evaporating.

i do not think your blockchain.info account got hacked i just think that the secondstrade website is sending out transactions that dont confirm, so assume you never received the funds unless u see a confirm

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

My bitcoin sent to his gambling site is confirmed however his payouts are not and sent with low ass fees which got dropped and he has my bitcoin
You probably got scanned then. For the real topic though, you can't just lose 0.1 BTC, you must have sent it yourself.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:18:10 PM

You probably got scanned then. For the real topic though, you can't just lose 0.1 BTC, you must have sent it yourself.

It could have been hacked?

I suggest using 2FA. I like Google Auth (it even works when the device is offline!)
Spai3N (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:21:58 PM

Yup Im screwed this secondtrades guy isnt doing anything
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

i dont understand what you want from secondtrade? you, or someone who has access  to your account are sending these bitcoins, i dont understand how someone can steel bitcoins, if he knows only your address.

i think there is only two variant:

1. its all fake and you are kidding on us and trying to scam secondtrade

2. someone has access on you account and playing on binary options on secondtrade

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:05:57 PM

i dont understand what you want from secondtrade? you, or someone who has access  to your account are sending these bitcoins, i dont understand how someone can steel bitcoins, if he knows only your address.

i think there is only two variant:

1. its all fake and you are kidding on us and trying to scam secondtrade

2. someone has access on you account and playing on binary options on secondtrade
Thats right.You must immediately change your password or move your coins to some other wallet for some time.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:11:04 PM

Unless you have complete and sole access to your private keys then you actually do not own any bitcoins. I'm not sure, but that site may use a shared access system. If so i would strongly advise you to move them to a wallet under your control.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: