Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion from you guys!  (Read 946 times)
Atise (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:38:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 07:53:40 PM by Atise

Hello fellas, I am a new member to this forum... so my question is this:

Is this website legit? https://****.net/ - (deleted I got answer, not needed anymore)

It sounds good to be truth or what? They promise that If I send them 0.001bitcoin in one day i'll make 0.002bitcoin

I am thinking about invensting there do you think I should or is this a scam? I searched everything for an opinion my I haven't find anyone saying if it is legit or not? Please help.

Thank you.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

This does not seem legit. Looks like a ponzi or something similar.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

Looks like an modern version of ore-mine I should stay away from this one. Most of time they stop paying after period of time.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:49:15 PM

It looks a new site, the sites become legit if they start earning good amount from their sites but when they face lose the scam.
So if you afford a lose then you should have to try it, maybe it becomes successful but if you cannot afford a lose then don't try it as there is chances of its scam.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:50:38 PM

Easy money is usualy to good to be true. Stay away cuz your surely will be burned sooner than later. Especially on this forum.

Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:55:43 PM

Is this website legit? https://bitroi.net/

It sounds good to be truth or what? They promise that If I send them 0.001bitcoin in one day i'll make 0.002bitcoin

I am thinking about invensting there do you think I should or is this a scam? I searched everything for an opinion my I haven't find anyone saying if it is legit or not? Please help.

Thank you.

This are all scam sites they wont pay you even if they once when you invest more their they will forget you and your investment, like this site are their so many dont believe them.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:07:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 06:36:25 PM by franky1

scam.

its obvious because they keep telling you that you can only with draw the "principle" amount at any time.

thats the buzzword all scammers use to try keeping people from withdrawing.

because if they can only withdraw their initial deposit before the time is up the dummies think they are losing out on the magical vapour profit that the made up balances are fakingly showing, beleiving the fake profit balances are real. so they keep the funds in, purely to keep hoping to one day be able to withdraw the principle and the profit.

but guess what folks there is no profit. its a ponzi. any profit balance you see on a website is just fake balance saved on a database, and not real bitcoins with your name on it.

even their companies registration is to a postbox/rental space. meaning if you tried meeting them to slap them with a wet fish.. you wont find them.

even read the disclaimer:
BitROI Limited delivered the service right after the payment has made and member agrees that no refund will be issued due to the natural of business model. All transactions are final and no refund will be accepted. In case of dispute, special negotiation will be performing between the company and client.

in short. as soon as you hand over the money you have paid them for a service and the service has been delivered and finalised. there is no on going contract. your ties to them end as soon as you give them the funds.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 06:09:12 PM

It looks a new site, the sites become legit if they start earning good amount from their sites but when they face lose the scam.
So if you afford a lose then you should have to try it, maybe it becomes successful but if you cannot afford a lose then don't try it as there is chances of its scam.

This sites are not legit sites , in the starting they will pay everyone as  soon as the traffic start to improve they start to scam the investors slowly according to their investment and as soon as their target is achieve they will shut down the site and come back after some time with new deal and new sites. It is clearly a scam site.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:10:24 PM

of course its a ponzi site. it may appear legit as for now but once it could gather just about enough btc, the site could just defaced itself leaving you nothing... but yeah you could try it for maybe days, week perhaps and you could still double your coins, just be aware of its signs.

xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

Thank you.

Ok just thinkg about it 1 min.

2.5% daily means you're ROI in 40 days.

Now can you imagine an activity doubling your coins in 40 days? Now can you imagine someone being able to do something like this actually asking for your money?

There you got your answer.

watashi-kokoto

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:17:07 PM

looks like ponzi

go ahead and invest Grin
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:20:01 PM

Thank you.

Why on earth do you think that if you give someone money they will double it and return it to you tomorrow, Huh

WIthout you there wouldn't be any theft in the world, would there private pile........
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

Well, I do not know the site. When I started to get into the Bitcoin topic around two years ago, I went into a similar site and I have greatly regretted. Such sites are most (99,9%) scams or ponzis. The offered interest is much higher then they could make with such investment options. My advice: Have your hands off!
Atise (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

Sir, yes, sir!  Grin

Thank you for you answers guys, and yeah I thought It would be a scam. lol

Right now I am going around internet faucers to get bitcoins because.. well I don't have an asic miner and you know how it is.

I have like 0.0005 right now in my wallet. I am doing it for fun, ofcourse I am not gonna make money out of it but I am very interested in bitcoins, I am new to this
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

End of the day you need to use your own head,if its to good to be true...

Might think about deleting the link,now that you got a gauge from the forum. It tends to work as advertising just having the link here good or bad. Up to you,just a thought.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:08:53 PM

If you are new here on bitcoin forums, be careful about "methods" to double your bitcoins, magical tricks that you can earn x35 sending to an address,.... Bitcoin is money, and like fiat money isn't possible to double it magically. Scamers are the only ones that "earn" fast money they stole it from new users that believe on tricks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: