Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid in Bitcoin for simple data entry (solving captchas).  (Read 53185 times)
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:36:11 AM

I would like to join, send me the details please. Wink
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:51:02 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

In what shift are you in, and what vpn are you currently using?

How many shifts are there and what is the difference between them?
markupsidesaddle

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:18:27 AM

Is the OP online or not? Send me the details about this service.
hexz

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:25:54 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

there are two, uk and us. the difference is the working hours, they are called early and late shift respectively. the us is more buggy but can still be managed though.

For all those who having difficulties because of IP blocking, all we need to do is to find a stable Free VPN services that can bypass this such thing. So that until now I have not stopped searching for it to solve this problem.
I had found one, it was working fine with he free 3 day trial. I was able to connect to each and every server. Not even a single error message. And after purchasing it, the problems started. Now I am unable to find even a single working server among the list of servers. The vpn is working fine. no problem in connecting UK software with it. But US is gettkng error... I don't know what is wrong....

i knew it smarty, youre working on both shifts too gotcha  Grin
CrookDude

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:34:10 AM

Everybody please send us the times of both zones so we can decide.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:28:53 AM

Everybody please send us the times of both zones so we can decide.

all of them are full  Grin now you can decide  Wink
smartguy143

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

there are two, uk and us. the difference is the working hours, they are called early and late shift respectively. the us is more buggy but can still be managed though.

For all those who having difficulties because of IP blocking, all we need to do is to find a stable Free VPN services that can bypass this such thing. So that until now I have not stopped searching for it to solve this problem.
I had found one, it was working fine with he free 3 day trial. I was able to connect to each and every server. Not even a single error message. And after purchasing it, the problems started. Now I am unable to find even a single working server among the list of servers. The vpn is working fine. no problem in connecting UK software with it. But US is gettkng error... I don't know what is wrong....

Hey it is not my id, its is my cousins. We just shared timings because US id didn't worked. But it is gettin difficult now. So uS members please tell me qhich vpn is nest for us... Wasted money in buying vpn already.. Asked for a refund, hope to get my money back.... Sad
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:48:45 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

Hey it is not my id, its is my cousins. We just shared timings because US id didn't worked. But it is gettin difficult now. So uS members please tell me qhich vpn is nest for us... Wasted money in buying vpn already.. Asked for a refund, hope to get my money back.... Sad

I guess the best VPN is the one recommended by OP. Hotspot.

Try to buy the full version.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

I guess the best VPN is the one recommended by OP. Hotspot.

Try to buy the full version.

I have it but it is not working for US shift  Wink dont waste your money
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:55:16 AM

Interested, send me the details.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
hexz

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:41:07 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

dont worry its not illegal or anything  Grin
thats why im not wasting a dime over premium vpn's, hotspotshield is enough and i got my premium version for free because its one of the most exploited vpn out there.
smartguy143

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

need a good free vpn Sad

dont worry its not illegal or anything  Grin
thats why im not wasting a dime over premium vpn's, hotspotshield is enough and i got my premium version for free because its one of the most exploited vpn out there.
hotspot vpn is working with US id? How you got premium please share... or pm me Wink
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

I wana join the UK version. Please PM me.
hexz

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:22:39 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 01:43:28 PM by hexz

need a good free vpn Sad

dont worry its not illegal or anything  Grin
hotspot vpn is working with US id? How you got premium please share... or pm me Wink

the ip blocks are still there, but you can work that out by switching countries preferably canada and ireland in hss. done sending you a pm, goodluck.
warid

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:45:35 PM

Can i work here ?
smartguy143

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:38:48 PM

need a good free vpn Sad

the ip blocks are still there, but you can work that out by switching countries preferably canada and ireland in hss. done sending you a pm, goodluck.
Thanks bro. working fine.
hexz

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:18:06 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 03:37:15 PM by hexz

need a good free vpn Sad

Thanks bro. working fine.

youre welcome. but still, the new us version is more buggy than before. our only best option is to take screenshots of some errors, explain the problem to sir pc rather than looking for new vpn's because we will be only wasting time and even money if the problem exists in the app and hope that the next version will be better.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

i want to learn more about that job pls p.m me for details thanks.
hexz

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:15:07 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 10:15:08 PM by hexz

i think flushing the dns resolver cache can solve the ip block problem in the US app, works for me. you still need a vpn though but it helps a lot because you dont need to change country/ip for a while just flush everytime the ip is blocked. will definitely save us from a lot of trouble. cheers  Grin
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

i think flushing the dns resolver cache can solve the ip block problem in the US app, works for me. you still need a vpn though but it helps a lot because im using only one working country/ip now, changing is up to you. will definitely save us from a lot of trouble. cheers  Grin

It looks interesting. I have the DNS Jumper program, but I had not tried to flush the DNS cache.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: