Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid in Bitcoin for simple data entry (solving captchas).  (Read 53186 times)
hexz

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:32:24 AM

Does any hero or senior member worked here ,because i see several ranks but only the smaller ranks present at this job,i remember someone had found a virus under,the thing is no one has been affected yet by those but its possible to that virus is running or may affect your wallet,i read that some member had tryed to send money to someone to pay for the service and he copy paste it and the adress that appeared there were other adress and always the same soo open your eyes if this offer were really good it would have an website and more costumers,this user is taking something from you guys..... all captcha services honest have their websites open to anyone this one is restricted.

Vixcious is right. if anyone have doubts there's always a way to make sure their precious data is safe, as simple as that. I guess some people are just afraid from things they don't understand and that is the real issue here. I have been paid more than $300 now, maybe that will make your eyes open.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:08:52 PM

Vixcious is right. if anyone have doubts there's always a way to make sure their precious data is safe, as simple as that. I guess some people are just afraid from things they don't understand and that is the real issue here. I have been paid more than $300 now, maybe that will make your eyes open.

I don't understand why people still afraid with this job, too many ways to avoid if it is really infected, VMware for example with empty data because never heard of a virus that could blow up your computer I highly doubt it can make it BOOM! your PC burnt  Grin, at least i've never heard of it  Grin, btw how much time you spend for doing this job hexz? I have been paid $150 for a month.

Cantoner

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:26:39 PM

I don't understand why people still afraid with this job, too many ways to avoid if it is really infected, VMware for example with empty data because never heard of a virus that could blow up your computer I highly doubt it can make it BOOM! your PC burnt  Grin, at least i've never heard of it  Grin, btw how much time you spend for doing this job hexz? I have been paid $150 for a month.
The payout is good ,in fact too good to be true and why dont those user make the captcha service public instead of recruit some few members to do this work,makes no sense for me ,something is wrong,and the rates are out of concept and i cant trust without a rank account say and even on that moment i wont be trusting ,too good to be true really.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:01:11 PM

For those who want to join, they are not opening any account yet so unfortunately you can't have one. But you can hire my account for 5usd per week. Just shoot me a PM. Smiley
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

For those who want to join, they are not opening any account yet so unfortunately you can't have one. But you can hire my account for 5usd per week. Just shoot me a PM. Smiley

You have a UK or US account ?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
hexz

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:10:35 PM

I don't understand why people still afraid with this job, too many ways to avoid if it is really infected, VMware for example with empty data because never heard of a virus that could blow up your computer I highly doubt it can make it BOOM! your PC burnt  Grin, at least i've never heard of it  Grin, btw how much time you spend for doing this job hexz? I have been paid $150 for a month.

I've been working more than a month now.

I don't understand why people still afraid with this job, too many ways to avoid if it is really infected, VMware for example with empty data because never heard of a virus that could blow up your computer I highly doubt it can make it BOOM! your PC burnt  Grin, at least i've never heard of it  Grin, btw how much time you spend for doing this job hexz? I have been paid $150 for a month.
The payout is good ,in fact too good to be true and why dont those user make the captcha service public instead of recruit some few members to do this work,makes no sense for me ,something is wrong,and the rates are out of concept and i cant trust without a rank account say and even on that moment i wont be trusting ,too good to be true really.

Is it really that hard to accept the fact that fellas here are earning a lot of dough and no one gets robbed? And to tell you honestly, no one is forcing you to do this job so why waste your time?
socccermarket4

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:11:36 PM

hi i want to work on this job. Please PM me
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

You have a UK or US account ?

I have both! Smiley
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:26:07 PM

I hired Jmild1 account. lets see what will happen in UK shift  Cheesy
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:59:20 AM

what's different between uk and us ?

causestud

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:58:39 AM

hi guys i can hook you up for a rented account for this job too. shoot me a PM if you are interested. cheers!
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:23:39 PM

probably because it doesn't have as many IP blocks.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:23:34 PM

Its the working time. For UK its 8 am to 10 pm UTC and for US its 8 am to 10 pm EST. And also UK has less ip blocks.
salek11111

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

Send me more details.
I am interested, Shocked Shocked

Kiss   PM me.
blto83

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:52:46 PM

how do u guys deal when the captcha solve more until none left appear ? i do for some time the normal captcha and after 2 or 3 hours i get only captchas until none left, they are a bit boring and slow me down
hexz

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:26:28 PM

how do u guys deal when the captcha solve more until none left appear ? i do for some time the normal captcha and after 2 or 3 hours i get only captchas until none left, they are a bit boring and slow me down

if you're using a vpn which have dynamic ip's or many servers within a specific region like hss elite just disconnect and reconnect again. that'll do it, no need to change between countries.
jtipt

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:24:24 AM

Is this offer still on going? I want to try this offer to do some captcha and be paid through bitcoin. I want to try this since sometime I've got a vacant time for doing nothing.
Op please send me the details of what I need to do. Thank you.
You should email OP at peerchecker@gmail.com he will respond there. But I think there isn't any vacancy right now.
Sm.Sajjad

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:58:34 AM

still the job is open?
send more details in pm I wanna try to solve captchas Smiley
jtipt

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:19:03 AM

still the job is open?
send more details in pm I wanna try to solve captchas Smiley

You should do some back reading.  ↓
]You should email OP at peerchecker@gmail.com he will respond there. But I think there isn't any vacancy right now.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

Its the working time. For UK its 8 am to 10 pm UTC and for US its 8 am to 10 pm EST. And also UK has less ip blocks.
Thanks,
What is the latest version of uk? 3.8?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: