Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Igot.com exchange is a scam  (Read 3518 times)
ldelpozo (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:43:16 AM

HI,

Just yesterday(when I iniciated this post, with no support answer from igot team for 29 days),  they send me that emails.

http://m.imgur.com/U3mGSvj

As you can read, they talk about bank problems, but never explain why my friend has his BTC waiting for withdrawal too. I can beleve that BTC transfer would be blocked by any bank.

I hope they pay us and we could tell that this company is not a scam. But for the moment, waiting, waiting.... sitting on the dock of the bay......

I will inform you about any update.

UPDATE - 2015-08-13
Igot promised and lie again as you can see in this images, they told me to give me back my money between 5th August to 10th August.
Today 13th August I'm still waiting for this promise, and again they told me about bank restictions and promising money releases very soon(more than 3 moths waiting until now).

https://i.imgur.com/CGmnNAK.jpg

If bank restrictions would be the problem, they would give me back my money by BTC transaction, but this scammers lie again becouse my friends are waiting for BTC withdrawals since May too.
They are liers, don't trust them. I will demand this scammers.
My patience is over.

Thank you for your support.

Igot, Daniel Palmer, Rick Day..... Liers and scammers. You can read the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thangapandi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

Hi to all,

Anybody can help me to get my money back from igot.com??? I have make withdrawal amount of INR 31550 and INR 93300, These both amount withdrawal was not yet confirmed, Please check it and when it will arrive to my account? 2015-07-03 - 31,550.00 INR 2015-07-09 - 93,300.00 INR This above withdrawal was requested 20 days ago. I have contacted support team, they were respond after 15 days of my support request, and then they said, "i will investigate and get back to you". still now i didnt get my payment. I dont know what to do, i was searched their numbers, I cant find any number to contact them Really i dont know what to do.

I was sent mail to Daniel, Rick day and hello@igot.com,  Daniel was replied me and also promised to send my payment.  But still now its not arrived, also not responding from last week.

I need to make a complaint.  Please advise.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:32:15 PM

Sorry for all users that lost funds on igot,I'm also a victim  Cry
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:35:16 AM

same here the funny thing is mr daniel keeps re assuring they are not shutting down and will resume shortly
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:17:32 PM

same here the funny thing is mr daniel keeps re assuring they are not shutting down and will resume shortly

Right now someone is posting this onto reddit [looks like an attempt at damage control] - please speak publicly about your experiences as well.

Call me crazy but isnt tradefortress also from AU?  probably tin foil hattery that its somehow the same person, i'm not sure.

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:34:22 PM

funny thing is i spoke to Daniel and guess what he left igot Grin
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:25:05 AM

The iGot scam hit the mainstream media in Australia yesterday with a serious investigative expose on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 7:30 current affairs and news program.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-on-verge-of-collapse/7315894

Watch the embedded video to see what has been broadcast.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS EXCHANGE AS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NEVER SEE YOUR FUNDS AGAIN.

If you're already embroiled in the web of broken promises and lies that characterises everything Rick Day does, contact the relevant authorities and lodge formal reports about what money you're owed.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:11:43 AM

The iGot scam hit the mainstream media in Australia yesterday with a serious investigative expose on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 7:30 current affairs and news program.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-on-verge-of-collapse/7315894

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS EXCHANGE AS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NEVER SEE YOUR FUNDS AGAIN.

If you're already embroiled in the web of broken promises and lies that characterises everything Rick Day does, contact the relevant authorities and lodge formal reports about what money you're owed.

That is not a serious expose at all. It's nice to get some coverage, but they took the claim that it is a temporarily, new problem at face value when there have been people saying they can't get their coins or cash for like a year.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

https://about.me/rick.day

Technology entrepreneur.
I love creating successful (and sometimes not so successful) businesses.

Founder of www.igot.com - one of the fastest growing Bitcoin Exchanges in the world.

Other projects I'm involved with:

www.Wishfly.com
www.ApplyInc.com
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:16:25 AM

That is not a serious expose at all. It's nice to get some coverage, but they took the claim that it is a temporarily, new problem at face value when there have been people saying they can't get their coins or cash for like a year.

Okay maybe "serious" is the wrong term. I'm attempting to convey that it's coverage focused directly on the problem the many iGot customers are facing, as opposed to a general overview of Bitcoin exchange problems where iGot's simply mentioned in amongst the dozens of other failures that have occurred. I don't think they took the claims 'Rick Day' makes of it being a temporary issue at face value. The reporter did push him reasonably hard on the phone call, but there are limits on what a media organisation can do. I think it will take everyone affected to really ramp up their reporting of inabilities to get their money back to the various authorities that will bring greater awareness.

It's amazing (to me) that there are people that would send bitcoin (or even fiat for goodness sake) to an exchange with out doing a basic check of Bitcointalk or Reddit first to see what others' experiences are. However there are many naive people out there unaware that crypto is (mostly) still unregulated. And it's these new people that are still being trapped in Rick Day's web and that's a travesty for these people, Bitcoin and crypto in general.

He's clearly a very dishonest and shady operator and if you're reading this 'Rick' you're damaging this industry and causing untold grief for many people that put their trust in you. Come clean and fix the mess you've created.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:52:18 AM

Okay maybe "serious" is the wrong term. I'm attempting to convey that it's coverage focused directly on the problem the many iGot customers are facing, as opposed to a general overview of Bitcoin exchange problems where iGot's simply mentioned in amongst the dozens of other failures that have occurred. I don't think they took the claims 'Rick Day' makes of it being a temporary issue at face value. The reporter did push him reasonably hard on the phone call, but there are limits on what a media organisation can do. I think it will take everyone affected to really ramp up their reporting of inabilities to get their money back to the various authorities that will bring greater awareness.

It's amazing (to me) that there are people that would send bitcoin (or even fiat for goodness sake) to an exchange with out doing a basic check of Bitcointalk or Reddit first to see what others' experiences are. However there are many naive people out there unaware that crypto is (mostly) still unregulated. And it's these new people that are still being trapped in Rick Day's web and that's a travesty for these people, Bitcoin and crypto in general.

He's clearly a very dishonest and shady operator and if you're reading this 'Rick' you're damaging this industry and causing untold grief for many people that put their trust in you. Come clean and fix the mess you've created.

I'd say that as soon as his ASIC chips are delivered, he'll be able to sell them and return most the moneys borrowed from the exchange minus what he'll report hacked 18 months from now à la Cryptsy via an "Oopsie!" blog post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: