Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED! alts of confirmation120  (Read 1587 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:02:51 PM

note that I said "might" because it seems like mr.coinstrader and Laosai was sold.
So was Patatas according to my information.
I know who currently holds the account (won't disclose it though, as being told in confidence, maybe the user wants to do that himself),
and I'd say the chances are close to 0 that person is connected to confirmation120.

Is the OP of this this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249761.msg12975261#msg12975261 - related to either ones of yous? If Patatas did purchase this account, then it was on November 14, 2015, that he started using it as its new owner given the writing style changed on this day.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:09:17 PM

Hello,

First thing first: you could maybe start by warning people by pm before leaving neg trust to them. Maybe they could defend themselves.

Second: Laosai might have been an alt of confirmation120 but the account was sold to me before you tagged it. I bought it a few months ago, it's an alt of the account flagpara. Signed message coming just after.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The new owner of this account is flagpara, Feb 5, 2016
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP

IP1/CpCn5cIE1fwk8K72EJZexWeBR+3sVreEHVqlDk2xVQOIqBBTJ74HAyjKfPdPGlCDvUuBw7M3vA5QbzhbqAY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

are you saying that flagpara sold you that account or that you are flagpara? the signed message timestamp (Feb 5, 2016) was just two days before you got tagged by lutpin.

I am flagpara. Want a message from that acount too?

Jhanzo (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

nope. just a clarification is enough for me. though if you want to, be my guest.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:33:12 PM

nope. just a clarification is enough for me. though if you want to, be my guest.
I'd like to. But how do you find an adress you posted on the forum?
The search tool of the forum isn't very specific.

Jhanzo (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:36:17 PM

I'd like to. But how do you find an adress you posted on the forum?
The search tool of the forum isn't very specific.

there's no feature feature for that AFAIK. however you can use knightdk's site to find the list of posted addresses.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: