July 18, 2024, 02:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Offering
Offering Socail Media Task - 0 (0%)
Offering Socail Media Task - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Socail Media Opportunity Offering  (Read 1103 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:43:01 PM

In highest level which cost $497 they calculate ravenue even up to ~$1,5k per month and more..
Seems like a ponzi trick while attracting people on the first place and then get away with the money paid by premium members.It might not be the case but there is high chance cause Bitcoins and ponzi are buddies.

However,PM me the link and i might throw some of my free time.

It looks like entry fee is more just to keep participants in the program. Thats very good prepared program and i'm sure will stay for long time. They have many options.
I think they don't charge anything for the new comers and so i wont be mad at it cause you are free to not to invest anything and earn whatever you can.But that doesn't means they wont do a runner in future.

Thanks,I got the link and after seeing that video i would say it is just a copy pasted template with the same edited videos which we see on usual HYIP sites.Wouldn't recommend to invest.

Let see how it will go. If without invest, in few days we can earn $10 to buy upgrade and then we can earn more, maybe it will have future Wink
Wait, wait, wait. So you have to PAY to be able to earn more and unlock higher level of initiation? It seems awfully familiar to what Ponzi scheme is.
Are you sure this service is honest and they they are not earning from participants and tasks and posting is just smokescreen? I think it can be more than marketing and promotional service.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:34:21 AM

Hi there sir...
Im interested with this i would like to know more about the said program...
I wish you could pm me about this...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: