Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you know Paypal is dangerous but still do it. so how to avoid being limited?  (Read 1659 times)
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:43:43 AM

I see there are so many people buy and sell with paypal, but do you never met any scam buyer/seller who take any cheaps to report you and led to your paypal account is closed?? just yesterday, my paypal account was killed, so my store reduce an accept payment.

and I guess everyone have known that BTC-related transaction is dangerous on paypal, but how do you treat it? did any people buy/sell Bitcoin with Paypal in the long term, but had never been punished by Paypal yet?

thanks firstly for your valuable experice   Embarrassed

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

Always deal with trusted traders with positive rep and always use escrows.
This is sufficient protection i quess.
There is no 100% safety...

I`m sorry that you lost your PayPal... Cry

Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:12:27 AM

Always deal with trusted traders with positive rep and always use escrows.
This is sufficient protection i quess.
There is no 100% safety...

I`m sorry that you lost your PayPal... Cry
\

thanks,

escrow is not the problem. even I use the best escrow, it does not prevent my counterparty to report me on the third payment methods (Paypal).

the key point is that how to identify whether is he a reliable man, there will always be a stranger to come to my store to buy, should I refuse them?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:27:19 PM

Well at paypal dealing against their rules will always lead you into a risk situation where a chargeback and someone can say to paypal you are dealing with bitcoin,killing your business ,making and they starting the same service for them.Isnt easy to follow paypal rules ,selling and buying from it usually becomes a nightmare ,because the costumer has paypal on their side and merchant always get the punishement.Soo better choose bitcoin ,as you wont face any problem,besides those some users here will pay you for the coin as you can go into some exchange sell your coins and withdraw to your bank account for less fees and almost instant as paypal.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:04:22 PM

The simple answer is essentially: Don't do it. I believe Paypal did (or are doing?) some testing with the bitcoin payment system but it does not blend with their fiat currency side of operations. You could get a lucky break on appeal, but Paypal terms are pretty strict about situations like this. The people who are selling BTC for paypal do take a big risk and usually only allow long term users to do it. Plus you have to avoid all the hacked accounts or downright theft from greedy customers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:56:26 PM

Well,what I'm about to say is completely different from what was stated here.I had emailed paypal before and had gotten them to let me sell and buy bitcoin using my paypal account.So I have direct permission from paypal to sell my bitcoins.While getting a chargeback would be a hassle,I actually have a steady chance to win the battle.
Nelson Muntz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:20:23 AM

Well,what I'm about to say is completely different from what was stated here.I had emailed paypal before and had gotten them to let me sell and buy bitcoin using my paypal account.So I have direct permission from paypal to sell my bitcoins.While getting a chargeback would be a hassle,I actually have a steady chance to win the battle.

Roll Eyes

Paypal allow to sell bitcoins OFFICIALY since months i not think that paypal will give out only permission to a few ppl to sell bitcoins
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:24:46 AM

You must be kidding, right?

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

He should be. i doubt paypal will even mention bitcoin.

Paypal is one of the poioneer in terms of online payment, there are options like payoneer and skrill and the rest but paypal seem to be use world wide. and so if a merchant wants to get more cleints he must adopt to what paypal's policy else losses some potential customers. this includes accepting paypal with btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:03:32 AM

PayPal is a centralized system. With one of those, one way or another, some butthurt guy or scammer will go over to the company and complain. They don't want to ruin their community image, so they help the guy. The downsides of a centralized system...

The simple way to avoid this is simply to not work with PayPal. They aren't foolproof.
Conroy18

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:43:30 PM

Honestly when it comes to that, I just go stealth and have numerous accounts available. As long as I can get the money out, I am good.

Since limitations are common and a pain in the ass, avoid putting too much money into the account or moving it too quickly. PayPal hates that crap and usually limitations are the result of it.

You can try following this guide: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth it does go over some basics, but more advanced stuff I believe is in the Aspkin forums.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

I just trust that the people I trade with will not charge back!  If you're not willing to take that risk, it's best to avoid it.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:01:21 PM

Paypal is one of the poioneer in terms of online payment, there are options like payoneer and skrill and the rest but paypal seem to be use world wide. and so if a merchant wants to get more cleints he must adopt to what paypal's policy else losses some potential customers. this includes accepting paypal with btc.
Im not kidding,I actually have permission from them after emailing them to let me sell bitcoin
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:07:48 PM

Im not kidding,I actually have permission from them after emailing them to let me sell bitcoin
and what reason did you give them to let you exchange currency?

RoughLyfe

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:12:52 PM

Just the fact that I wanted to exchange bitcoin to paypal and run a business doing that with other currencies.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:19:08 PM

That cant be true.Can you post the screnshots of your email conversation regarding the said permission? If it is true,everyone can get this permission citing your case as precedence.That would be a great service to btc community by you

RoughLyfe

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:20:31 PM

That cant be true.Can you post the screnshots of your email conversation regarding the said permission? If it is true,everyone can get this permission citing your case as precedence.That would be a great service to btc community by you
I'd need to ask them if I can publicly post that since I'm sure thats considered to be private by some standards
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:33:04 PM

I'd need to ask them if I can publicly post that since I'm sure thats considered to be private by some standards
You can hide the part that reveals your email.Just want to make sure that they actually gave you permission rest I can do myself

RoughLyfe

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:44:10 PM

You can hide the part that reveals your email.Just want to make sure that they actually gave you permission rest I can do myself
Like I said I need to ask them whether or not I can publicly post it
kullaotsija

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

why currency exchange.In various countries btc is stated as commodity. somewhere even as art.
so you can play with this know with paypal
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: