Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: PayPal or BTC and Why?
PayPal
BTC
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal or BTC  (Read 4881 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:20:16 PM

I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is more easy to use and has a high mobility. fee that's also the reason I always use bitcoin.

Paypal is still the best when it comes to online shopping as there are no more sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:20:39 PM

bitcoin is the best and paypal is the worst..just on my own opinion.
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

but dude, the users of paypal are more in compare to bitcoins and that is a reality and you will find almost all sites accepts paypal, bitcoin is still not that popular.

well, this is sad but true. not a lot of places are accepting bitcoin, and they are sticking with other things (not PayPla either) they are using other payment processors.
PayPal is mostly used by people trying to do transactions p2p like selling something to another person. and the only reason they are using paypal is because they don't know about bitcoin

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Jezreel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:18:17 AM

For me is Bitcoin because is easy to use than Paypal. And I use bitcoin to receive/send money quickly.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:27:31 AM

For me is Bitcoin because is easy to use than Paypal. And I use bitcoin to receive/send money quickly.
What continent do you live in? Just curious.

I think Bitcoin is better when it comes to exchanging to fiat, primarily because Paypal is a bitch to try and get money into your bank account from. Not all exchanges are efficient either, but most are much better.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is more easy to use and has a high mobility. fee that's also the reason I always use bitcoin.

Paypal is still the best when it comes to online shopping as there are no more sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Absolutely right dude, paypal is the best for make a payment of online shopping, but i more like bitcoin because in payment it is low fees and anonymous.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Jezreel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:46:04 AM

I think Bitcoin is better when it comes to exchanging to fiat, primarily because Paypal is a bitch to try and get money into your bank account from. Not all exchanges are efficient either, but most are much better.
I'm from Asia, yes Bitcoin is better. I tried to use paypal but is difficult to use that's why I'm using bitcoin because is easy to use.
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:36:24 PM

Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
Bitcoin is better when you want your information to be private but with Paypal it is just a bit easier in my opinion. Paypal is also worldwide more accepted at online websites and stores. 
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:40:00 PM

Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
Bitcoin is better when you want your information to be private but with Paypal it is just a bit easier in my opinion. Paypal is also worldwide more accepted at online websites and stores. 

Paypal is taking advantage of its seniority as bitcoin is still very new to many countries, and Paypal is more popular as all website accepts, but things will change in future when bitcoin becomes more popular.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:47:02 PM

I use paypal because I use Bitcoin as a store of value and not a currency. Im not going to buy Bitcoin just to have to convert it to Bitcoin then buy whatever I can buy already with fiat. Bitcoin is more valuable than fiat, so im not going to waste on the stupid shit that I usually buy with fiat out of boredom.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:18:07 PM

I use both PayPal and Bitcoin. I use PayPal as my checking account when I am purchasing goods online and Bitcoin is my savings account where most of my digital money goes to. I don't keep a lot of money on PayPal as they sometimes play dirty with your funds and can freeze your account out of the blue. I have deposited only amounts just enough for my purchases and nothing more. Any surplus of money every month goes to my bank account and Bitcoin wallet.

quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:10:35 PM

Its depend on your need. If you want the wallet that secure your money, if you want to transact safe to others  paypal is the best. But for me bitcoin is the best because you can grow your money without doing anything. You can send money anonimously.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:25:12 PM

its very very weird if you ask this question here,and make a fool poll. as we know this is bitcoin forum,and of course people will pick bitcoin than paypal,i'm pretty sure so many people here not just choose bitcoin,but also hate paypal.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:30:09 PM

its very very weird if you ask this question here,and make a fool poll. as we know this is bitcoin forum,and of course people will pick bitcoin than paypal,i'm pretty sure so many people here not just choose bitcoin,but also hate paypal.
you are right. how good paypal, if you ask here surely more people will choose bitcoin. even if there is no store that accepts bitcoin, it's a problem that is easy, you just stay swap bitcoin that you have in terms of dollars and buy something in the store that is near your house
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:55:34 PM

you are right. how good paypal, if you ask here surely more people will choose bitcoin. even if there is no store that accepts bitcoin, it's a problem that is easy, you just stay swap bitcoin that you have in terms of dollars and buy something in the store that is near your house
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:12:02 PM

I'm from Asia, yes Bitcoin is better. I tried to use paypal but is difficult to use that's why I'm using bitcoin because is easy to use.
That's true, paypal isn't quite popular in asia because paypal often get suspicious with users from few country in asia and they set higher fees for asia users (based on my experience).
In my country, credit card or bank transfer is more common and no one accept paypal Roll Eyes
As someone coming from Asia as well, it is true the we tend to prefer bitcoins rather than PayPal as the verification and confirmation takes a lot of time (around 2 weeks minimum). Plus, I have trust issues with PayPal as I've seen an acquaintance of mine how he can, somehow, access someone else's PayPal account. Bitcoin on the other hand is a lot easier to use that's why I'd prefer bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:44:04 AM

Shops accepting bitcoin is very low. This is expected to grow high on the days of increased adoption. Now PayPal has got access to most of the shopping sites. Also I prefer bitcoin at times of transaction and when it comes to shopping PayPal has been used.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:30:00 AM

With paypal there is always the risk of limiting your account, when you use it in different ventures online, from Paid to Click to selling on ebay, one beautiful day they limit your account cause they feel like it, in this point of view bitcoin cannot be praised as it should when it comes to you being in control and not some shady organization like Paypal. And yes I hate them and I don't have my account limited with them (at least not yet)
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:09:49 PM

Both Paypal and Bitcoin are good for certain things. Paypal is better if you want to order things as clothes at online webshops and stores. Bitcoin tries to do the same thing but is not as far as Paypal. Bitcoin is good if you want to save money and make money.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

Both Paypal and Bitcoin are good for certain things. Paypal is better if you want to order things as clothes at online webshops and stores. Bitcoin tries to do the same thing but is not as far as Paypal. Bitcoin is good if you want to save money and make money.

Yes both paypal and bitcoin is good but it has its own advantages and disadvantages like if you do transaction in paypal adantage of it is yoy can use it anywhere like do online shopping and many more you can do with paypal and if you get scam you can file dispute so you can get back your money disadvantage is the fee is large. While in bitcoin addvantage is les fee per transaction and it anonimosity and its disadvantage is if you get scam you cannot do with it but cry And lack of acceptance in online store for bitcoin for now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

Yes both paypal and bitcoin is good but it has its own advantages and disadvantages like if you do transaction in paypal adantage of it is yoy can use it anywhere like do online shopping and many more you can do with paypal and if you get scam you can file dispute so you can get back your money disadvantage is the fee is large. While in bitcoin addvantage is les fee per transaction and it anonimosity and its disadvantage is if you get scam you cannot do with it but cry And lack of acceptance in online store for bitcoin for now.
Bitcoin is getting more better in the future, and the reason is that you already can see now that Bitcoin is getting also more acceptable and that is perfect for Bitcoin.
The users of paypal is also going to use Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more worth and stronger.

The only thing that can be risky is the value, and that can be also a huge problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: