Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: PayPal or BTC and Why?
PayPal
BTC
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal or BTC  (Read 4883 times)
cashintor1

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:05:29 PM

Both!

They are both financial tools or instruments!

Like the question: A screw driver or a hammer?

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:20:55 PM

At this present time I think Paypal has more advantages than bitcoin to operate in the current economy, but I have no doubt that this crypto economy has the potential enough to displace gradually several of this payment methods with the passage of time.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:40:30 PM

I had use paypal before to make my transactions,dealing investing ,but nowadays i dont even know very well how to use paypal anymore and i dont wanna it.Bitcoin is the only processor and im full dedicated to it .
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:34:23 AM

everytime I take a paypal payment even when mailing something and have
proof of delivery I still just expect some moron may file some complaint and
piss me off making me prove my delivery etc.

So obviously choosing bitcoin Smiley

trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:37:00 AM

everytime I take a paypal payment even when mailing something and have
proof of delivery I still just expect some moron may file some complaint and
piss me off making me prove my delivery etc.

So obviously choosing bitcoin Smiley

Thats what i ahte about paypal with their system its being abuse to a point were you just let go of paypal and change to bitcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:45:31 AM

Paypal is a real ripoff and is stealing millions of dollars a year by not refunding people their money when they have invested in businesses. Paypal has a habit of making a lot of money from businesses then suddenly freezing those businesses for 180 days then not releasing member's funds. My Dad now is taking legal action against Paypal as they are not refunding him over 1.2k usd He is inditing them for fraud.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:03:03 AM

Maybe you are right, PayPal have more popularity than bitcoin who still little bit of user. But i believe that bitcoin will equaling PayPal as soon as possible because day by day many people who interest and want to use bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:46:43 PM

I don't have paypal because I am in restricted country , so bitcoin is very good solution
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:06:48 PM

Paypal charges exorbitant fees. Bitcoin doesn't.
Paypal requires one to provide personal identifying info and bank account info. Bitcoin does not.
Paypal is known for arbitrarily locking people's accounts and funds. With bitcoin, you are your own bank.
Paypal restricts what you are allowed to use their service for. Bitcoin has no prohibitions of any kind. You can use it for anything you want.
With Paypal, you have to worry about scammers who abuse the chargeback system. You don't have to worry about chargebacks with bitcoin.

Yes to Bitcoin. No to Paypal.
zesty_dragon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:13:53 PM

Well bitcoin works 24/7 always active,low fees,and no limits of the money you can send as receive,and better is that you dont need to expose ,meaning no id or bank account connected to it.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:44:57 PM

I don't have paypal because I am in restricted country , so bitcoin is very good solution
yeah, i think bitcoin is good because it has no walls and you can live wherever you want you will be able to use it at any time and send your money anywhere you want

i always choose bitcoins over paypal because i think that its the only currency that has a bright future and i dont like being followed or paying big transaction fees
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:10:10 PM

yeah, i think bitcoin is good because it has no walls and you can live wherever you want you will be able to use it at any time and send your money anywhere you want

i always choose bitcoins over paypal because i think that its the only currency that has a bright future and i dont like being followed or paying big transaction fees

Indeed, I also prefer bitcoin above paypal because the bitcoin is way easier with payments plus its a lot safer.
The paypal is just a pay method only, and the bitcoin is a real currency so that is already a advantage of the bitcoin plus it can be used globally with paypal its sometimes limited.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:45:43 AM

Indeed, I also prefer bitcoin above paypal because the bitcoin is way easier with payments plus its a lot safer.
The paypal is just a pay method only, and the bitcoin is a real currency so that is already a advantage of the bitcoin plus it can be used globally with paypal its sometimes limited.

Well, PayPal is a mediatory unlike bitcoin which is getting used as payment gateway as well a currency for the future. Now I go for both, everything has advanced and in terms of availability I go with PayPal as its accepted more. The same could happen with bitcoin within years so that it makes large number of users to follow it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:09:59 AM

Well, PayPal is a mediatory unlike bitcoin which is getting used as payment gateway as well a currency for the future. Now I go for both, everything has advanced and in terms of availability I go with PayPal as its accepted more. The same could happen with bitcoin within years so that it makes large number of users to follow it.

Paypal only advantage is that it is well know and backup by most companies while bitcoin is still new and there are still a lot to be proven by bitcoin before it can be accepted by most companies.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:59:07 AM

What will you guys do when you want to purchase some item online but only PayPal and credit cards are accepted and you can't use a service like Purse.io to utilize Bitcoin purchases? Will you use a Bitcoin debit card from one of the companies knowing that you will pay more in fees that way than using a normal bank issued debit card?
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

I like both Paypal and Bitcoin but with some things one is just better then the other. With Paypal online shopping is much better because you can use it at so many stores. With bitcoin I like the fact that you can make money with it.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:50:52 PM

bitcoin is the best and paypal is the worst..just on my own opinion.
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

but dude, the users of paypal are more in compare to bitcoins and that is a reality and you will find almost all sites accepts paypal, bitcoin is still not that popular.
There are now more people that is using Bitcoin and that is quite nice, because you already can see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is good.
But some people that use paypal are also going to Bitcoin and that is good for Bitcoin it self.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:56:24 PM

I use Bitcoin mostly; because i like to support it and i think that using it as a payment method could really help this powerful crypto currency. But sometimes we find ourselves forced to using Paypal because it's supported more than Bitcoin till now
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

As bitcoin does not need any type of personal info for you to register , it has advantage over paypal or western union.
Bitcoin is very similar on usage.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:19:04 PM

I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is more easy to use and has a high mobility. fee that's also the reason I always use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: