Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 06:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Split Vanity Generator : Custom BTC Address (Secure and Fast)  (Read 1469 times)
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:57:34 PM

I think it is too risky if I made a bitcoin address on your website, because you can see my private key,please answer,whether you can guarantee my private key, if I would try to make bitcoin address here?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1530

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:01:50 PM

I think it is too risky if I made a bitcoin address on your website, because you can see my private key,please answer,whether you can guarantee my private key, if I would try to make bitcoin address here?

They dont see your private key. Split key vanity allows them to do the heavy lifting without knowing your final private key.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:09:27 PM

I guess the admin will know the private key is created, it does not! , whether this website provides a free for some characters?, and Good luck with what you're doing right now.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:32:19 PM

bitaddress.org isn't (99.99% sure) owned by the person selling vanity addresses. The site has been on for a while and most people trust it. It's open source too, so people can inspect the javascript. Worried that the person has a different version on the site? Download the code from github and run it locally.

I guess the admin will know the private key is created, it does not! , whether this website provides a free for some characters?, and Good luck with what you're doing right now.
bitaddress.org doesn't offer vanity generating services. You can generate vanity key pairs though.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 12:27:46 PM

Another customer's Vanity Address generated ! for user Danydee

I have generated your address. It is : 1Ah8t4xRNmAQjpjrgPaodR4Mz5gDWDNNNN

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: