Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Help Me? How to earn bitcoins? without buying a bitcoin.  (Read 3915 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:09:51 AM

this is like De-Javu
i found more thread like this on bitcointalk. i suggest you to active at this forum, then use your account to jin sign campaign. im not sure you can earn a lot of money, but it's free.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:12:44 AM

point your gpu to ethereum, around 0.012 a day with an old 280x, or 0.008 with a new 370x

so for every gpu you can add plenty of profit, without doing anything
Hello mate I just want to have some detailed info about your reply here can you explain how this one works? Can this be possible using laptop? Because if so this one would help OP to earned btc without buying coins. Thanks in advance.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:36:06 AM

Without buying a Bitcoin, if you need to earn bitcoin lot of time is required to earn through signature campaign. If you have some Bitcoin you can do trading or gambling to earn in a short time.

Yup check the signature campaign in services thread and service discussion thread called overview signature campaign.
Gambling and trading are the risky thing you can earn short but you can't earn always. drops are more in that,.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:41:05 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 05:38:30 PM by Amph

point your gpu to ethereum, around 0.012 a day with an old 280x, or 0.008 with a new 370x

so for every gpu you can add plenty of profit, without doing anything
Hello mate I just want to have some detailed info about your reply here can you explain how this one works? Can this be possible using laptop? Because if so this one would help OP to earned btc without buying coins. Thanks in advance.

no you need strong gpu like 280x or 970 from nvidia, or 370x but with 2gb minimum of ram

right now you can do more, 0.02 per card
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:29:59 PM

it is very difficult to earn a lot of btc without buying but it depends on luck and hardwork
for me i will try to find a good coin to mine
thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Aamir1

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:59:52 PM

it is very difficult to earn a lot of btc without buying but it depends on luck and hardwork
for me i will try to find a good coin to mine
thanks

I don't think it is so difficult to earn bitcoins now a days, and it needs luck only in gambling and in other places for earning bitcoins it needs just hardwork and a lil experience.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:16:15 PM

You can earn by joining signature campaign as newbie in 77coin and bitvest but its few satoshi because of your rank but its worth than claiming in any faucet.. every time you rank up your earnings will be increase as soon as you active..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:41:46 PM

Join signature campaign
you can buying Sr member Acc then join sign campaign

valid answer but its an obvious advertising of your account sales Grin nice one dude

You can earn by joining signature campaign as newbie in 77coin and bitvest but its few satoshi because of your rank but its worth than claiming in any faucet.. every time you rank up your earnings will be increase as soon as you active..

OP should better focus on learning first cuz it will be hard for a newbie to discuss with a signature ad and might just end up spamming.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

I won't suggest a newbie to join a sig campaign for earning, i would suggest him to keep reading the posts and learning the things until he reaches jr. member or above because by then he will have a little knowledge and won't be spamming around.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:20:42 AM

I won't suggest a newbie to join a sig campaign for earning, i would suggest him to keep reading the posts and learning the things until he reaches jr. member or above because by then he will have a little knowledge and won't be spamming around.

That's true. As said while reading will get a detailed knowledge about bitcoin. Newbies can try with faucets for their earning if they can spend long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:27:38 AM

That's true. As said while reading will get a detailed knowledge about bitcoin. Newbies can try with faucets for their earning if they can spend long time.

Perfectly said it is very good because you can get lot of knowledge about not only bitcoin but also about other alt coins which are good for trading and you can know more about how to sell and buy products for bitcoin and do some skill job which suites you for bitcoins.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:25:09 PM

You can bitcoin through faucets, ptc site which uses bitcoin as payment, signature campaigns but if you have some extra buy a full member account,,
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:35:05 PM

You can bitcoin through faucets, ptc site which uses bitcoin as payment, signature campaigns but if you have some extra buy a full member account,,

why not buying Sr member..?
i think now Sr member is very cheap

lenoli

Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:47:36 PM

Faucets
Rank up you username and join a signature campaign
Sell services
Sell goods
Join an affiliate program that pay in BTC

Join signature campaign
you can buying Sr member Acc then join sign campaign

i dont understand why you prefer him to buy sr. member acc and join signature campaign? how are you thinking, what post he will make and how will he earn from campaign?

shake you head guys, he is newbie and dont know anything about bitcoins, is he able to do constructive posts? he will be kicked from every campaign and will lost any hope about bitcoins.

please first think good and then post you comments
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 02:36:09 PM

How to earn bitcoin? without buying it.

Offer digital services and ask Bitcoins as payment.
For example - a live chat session.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:48:31 PM

you can combine all such faucets, ptc sites, or signature campaign because if you had do that i think you will earn daily profit from those ways but my advice is do not buy an account just let your rank upper by itself because i saw that some people here having trouble because buy account from scammers

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

i think you will earn daily profit from those ways

About wich daily amount in $ are You talking?

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:59:52 PM

You came at right place. As other mentioned , you can earn by sig campaign & faucet ( ofcourse you still need some effort to earn it )
Beside those, you can offering your skill like designing , coding , etc so when people see your talent, they can contacted you for some project.
Usually they paid higher than sig campaign / faucet
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

Well as for me I dont have enough funds to buy a bitcoin. I want to do it the hard way or should I say by earning them until it reaches the right amount. I keep posting everyday for the weekdays if I am not busy at work and keep reading, understanding for posts to educate me to fully understand the world of bitcoin..

jmintuck1912

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:32:58 AM

At Sr. member rate, you can easily make over 1 BTC with just 2k posts, its basically free money

I wondered about Sr account and making 1 btc with that. I can't wait to get that far.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: