Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Full Verified Bet365 Account  (Read 1363 times)
sebungkus (OP)

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:05:28 AM

Hello . Iam Sell my Bet365 Account with $60 ( Not welcome Bonus ) Balance Ready for Withdrawl . This Account Secure and safe 100% . Price $55 ( BTC )
Reason sell : My Skrill account banned few week ago , and I can not withdraw funds because it , My account country : ID

note:

If you come with me, (ID) you only need a NETELLER account to top up at least $ 20 for withdrawing funds. or bet at bet365

If you come from another country to me, I will give my NETELLER account for your personal use.

Thank you  Smiley

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riseDARK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:13:28 AM

I have a trick by which you can withdraw to new skril ID , well, I was in same trouble, so I did that and works all time.

I would charge 10$
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:18:29 AM

I have a trick by which you can withdraw to new skril ID , well, I was in same trouble, so I did that and works all time.

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

How does it work? I was difficult at this point. my Skrill account has been disabled without any clear explanation. and I can not withdraw funds.

Can you help me?

riseDARK

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

How does it work? I was difficult at this point. my Skrill account has been disabled without any clear explanation. and I can not withdraw funds.

Can you help me?

You cannot withdraw skrill funds to bank

or

You cannot withdraw bet365 funds to new skrill

Please mention properly and I would help.
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:23:07 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

Can you help me?

or

in fact, I can not withdraw funds to Skrill, because at this point I've not had a Skrill account (Disable permanent maybe).

Do I have to create a new Skrill account? and can withdraw funds without having to deposit?

riseDARK

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:25:13 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

Can you help me?

or

in fact, I can not withdraw funds to Skrill, because at this point I've not had a Skrill account (Disable permanent maybe).

Do I have to create a new Skrill account? and can withdraw funds without having to deposit?

Well, I am sharing this for free with you mate Smiley

You have to make a new account and deposit minimum amount with that new account, then bet365 ets you withdraw all your bet365 funds to that new skrill. Hope you enjoy, and I dont want any money or tip Smiley

Ask me if still any queries.
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

Can you help me?

or

You have to make a new account and deposit minimum amount with that new account, then bet365 ets you withdraw all your bet365 funds to that new skrill. Hope you enjoy, and I dont want any money or tip Smiley

thank you very much @riseDARK

I still have a question, Is Skrill are allowed to create an account with the same name and address? or I have to create an account with a new name (eg the name of brother or sister)? I fear my account disabled because it uses the same name as before.

riseDARK

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:30:47 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

Can you help me?

or

I still have a question, Is Skrill are allowed to create an account with the same name and address? or I have to create an account with a new name (eg the name of brother or sister)? I fear my account disabled because it uses the same name as before.

If you create new skrill then you MUST use same name as on old skrill, use new IP and no problems, even with same IP me personall have 3 skrill Tongue   anyways , better add me on skpe as we might be wasting priceless space of forum

Or mabe you ask here, whichever u prefer.
skpe : rise.dark
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:36:07 AM

I would charge 10$

Hello @riseDARK

Can you help me?

or

If you create new skrill then you MUST use same name as on old skrill, use new IP and no problems, even with same IP me personall have 3 skrill Tongue   anyways , better add me on skpe as we might be wasting priceless space of forum

Or mabe you ask here, whichever u prefer.
skpe : rise.dark

I will try it with the name and address of the same old Skrill account. hope it works well. and not disabled.  Angry

BTW, Thanks again brother, was very helpful.  Grin okay, i am add you on skype.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: