Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the safest way to buy Amazon UK, US, DE gift cards (not Wishlist)?  (Read 442 times)
manicminer (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

- Not Wishlist like Purse.io. If I want to buy something expensive, like a computer, and I need normal warranty service through the 1 year warranty period (US) or two year warranty period (EU), you will need the original receipt from the seller, not just purchase confirmation, like you received a Wishlist item. I also like the 'Unix philosophy' of doing software (or, in this case, services), which just do one, small thing right. Eg. the Wishlisht model can be reduced to the Gift Card model; the Wishlist model is just too many things combined, you are more in control with the Gift Card model.

- I suppose, the best way to do it were through some trusted, 3rd party escrow: http://bittrust.org/trust-escrow. The question is, which is trustworthy, and suitable for the job?

- What's the fair discount, in a bitcoin to Amazon Gift Card exchange, and how to exchange at that rate, safely?

See more here: My idea for some safety cover for buying Amazon Gift Card with bitcoin.Thoughts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: