Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of financial services of interest 4 BTC enthusiasts which DO NOT handle BTC  (Read 298 times)
manicminer (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:18:33 PM

I just discovered LeuPay, through this forum, 9 months later. Cool, but why did I discover it so late? I could have discovered it much earlier.

I also like the Unix philosophy of doing just one partial thing, but do that thing right. For example, I was always skeptical about bitcoin debit cards, and services in general mixing too much of bitcoin with too much of fiat money service.

I prefer the approach of separating the bitcoin aspect (a trusted bitcoin exchange with good prices; I'm still looking for the one, as a European, btw.) from the fiat money aspect, like a modern bank account, like Number26 with cool features, or, as Number26  is only available to a few, selected EU countries yet, even a service like LeuPay, which (hopefully! as I haven't tried it) does not deal with bitcoin, but gets the fiat money aspect right.

Similarly to alani123's always up to date "Wiki Post", the first post in his thread: List of bitcoin debit cards, there might be an interest in a thread or better, a similar, up to date "Wiki Post" of List of financial services of interest 4 BTC enthusiasts which DO NOT handle BTC?. What do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: